Unhappy With Results - Ann Arbor, MI

My best friend lives in MI & we both decided...

My best friend lives in MI & we both decided to get nose jobs. At my consultation with Dr. Maholtra, I CLEARLY explained I wanted a dramatic change. I am African-American & wanted a thinner bridge & pointy tip. Of course he yessed me to death, I paid & had the surgery done. After looking at the same nose post surgery, I called & voiced my concerns. The staff told me it would take up to a year to notice a change. A year came & I was still stuck with the same nose! So I went to a surgeon in Beverly Hills & had a revision, which is what I should've done initially! The best surgeons practice in Beverly Hills for a reason! Don't get me wrong, Maholtra is nice, but I'd rather a rude surgeon that got the job done!

I think your revision looks good but your first one is also very good and looks real natural. Either way as long as your happy.
I am an AA woman and all three of the noses look good. I think that you are at the wrong doctor, you obviously need a psychiatrist, not a plastic surgeon.
Not at all, I just know what I want & what I thought I was paying for. Before I had any work done people said the same things. The picture that is head on is prior to any work, and if you all think that nose was fine, we have a totally different idea of what a nose should look like. I'm unsure how all of you could think my first nose job & revision are decent when you've only seen a side profile! Perhaps my hair & make up is distracting from my actual nose?

Front view May 2013

March 2011

About my pictures

Please do not be distracted by the hair, make up & cleavage. I'm focusing STRICTLY on my nose. It is indeed crooked & I'd it needs to be a tad thinner & pointier.
Your nose looks great in that may picture. You are very beautiful. I see nothing wrong with your nose.
Your first surgery made you look the cutest sorry
who did you go with the second time around?

How I'm doing...

Some days I like my nose, some days I hate it. It's not how I want it, and I plan one day soon to have it fixed. For now, this is the nose I have, and it's not a horrible nose by any stretch of the imagination. I just know what it could be. I don't respond to questions that have been answered numerous times...like "what surgeons did you go to?" Any relevant questions, I'm more than happy to answer. Good day all! xo
Naturally lots of people including myself could do anything just to have the nose you had before the surgery.GOD woke up on a good day and created you but due to human instincts, you crave for another nose not a better nose.dear! Take my advise. Let you gorgeous nose be!
Wow I just got my nose done by that same dr. And I feel my tip is still round
Not to be rude if you havent but have you had a breast augmentation? If so who was your surgeon? Im looking to get it done sometime this year and also ethnic rhinoplasty. I would like to find a surgeon that is qualified to do both.
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon