Fat Transfer to the Butt - Not Worth the Money or Pain. - Suwanee, GA

Pros: None Cons: the pain, the scares, and a...

Pros: None
Cons: the pain, the scares, and a waste of $8000. No one called to follow up on my procedure. I did all the calling.
Outcome: The fat diminishes in the butt area. It is flat again!

Dr. Jimerson only post pictures up to 3 months post-surgery. You are still swollen and it doesn't reflect the actual results. Hence, the pictures you see posted on his site are quite misleading. I am two years out after this surgery and the new butt is flat again. $8000 is not worth the pain or the permanent scares.

I was very thorough with my questions prior to surgery, I did exactly what he said, "Don't sit on it, lay on your side for the first 3 months, and make sure you it." What he fails to convey is, THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THE FAT WILL STAY! If you are an active person such as working-out, you will loose the fat he transferred in a butt. I specifically asked him about working out prior to the surgery. He assured me I would be okay. I've learned he was more concerned about making money than telling a patient the truth. When it came to the liposuction he was supposed to do it on my waist line; it didn't get done. I gained weight for the purpose of this surgery only. My waist was the exact size in inches after the surgery. Although he states he took fat from my waist, the measuring tape stated otherwise and I wasn't a big person to begin with. He did take the fat from my inner thighs which is why I could barely walk.

Yes, I was happy 3 to 6 months post-surgery. Everyone who has the surgery is. I thought the "new butt" was permanent. Not so much!

If you are a person who doesn't work out, you may still have your "new butt" somewhat after 2 years, NO guarantees. I can say my "new butt" is TOTALLY GONE!

What disappoints me the most, is I advised Dr. Andrew Jimerson about it a year after the surgery and he just blew me off.

ThatGryl, thanks and love your comment. If he messed her up that's hat he did rather she made a mil a year or a thousand...some ppl
Ummm where are the pics?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I didn't rate Dr. Andrew Jimerson at all; nor would I recommend him.