Fat Transfer to the Butt - Not Worth the Money or Pain. - Suwanee, GA

Pros: None Cons: the pain, the scares, and a...

Pros: None
Cons: the pain, the scares, and a waste of $8000. No one called to follow up on my procedure. I did all the calling.
Outcome: The fat diminishes in the butt area. It is flat again!

Dr. Jimerson only post pictures up to 3 months post-surgery. You are still swollen and it doesn't reflect the actual results. Hence, the pictures you see posted on his site are quite misleading. I am two years out after this surgery and the new butt is flat again. $8000 is not worth the pain or the permanent scares.

I was very thorough with my questions prior to surgery, I did exactly what he said, "Don't sit on it, lay on your side for the first 3 months, and make sure you it." What he fails to convey is, THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THE FAT WILL STAY! If you are an active person such as working-out, you will loose the fat he transferred in a butt. I specifically asked him about working out prior to the surgery. He assured me I would be okay. I've learned he was more concerned about making money than telling a patient the truth. When it came to the liposuction he was supposed to do it on my waist line; it didn't get done. I gained weight for the purpose of this surgery only. My waist was the exact size in inches after the surgery. Although he states he took fat from my waist, the measuring tape stated otherwise and I wasn't a big person to begin with. He did take the fat from my inner thighs which is why I could barely walk.

Yes, I was happy 3 to 6 months post-surgery. Everyone who has the surgery is. I thought the "new butt" was permanent. Not so much!

If you are a person who doesn't work out, you may still have your "new butt" somewhat after 2 years, NO guarantees. I can say my "new butt" is TOTALLY GONE!

What disappoints me the most, is I advised Dr. Andrew Jimerson about it a year after the surgery and he just blew me off.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I didn't rate Dr. Andrew Jimerson at all; nor would I recommend him.

ThatGryl, thanks and love your comment. If he messed her up that's hat he did rather she made a mil a year or a thousand...some ppl
Ummm where are the pics?
I sister I hope everything is better now...stay positive
Ladies, LISTEN to Still Flat. If you are extremely active, be prepared to curtail your workouts if you want to keep your results, ESPECIALLY your hips. I noticed that increasing the weight of my lower body resistance workouts caused a 1/4 inch reduction in my hip measurement. That is enough for me to understand that I must decrease the level of intensity. I think that the hips are particularly sensitive to volume loss through exercise, because the fat cells are injected into and around the fascia rather than into fatty tissue. Beware!
This is good information to know. Maybe a bbl isn't for me. I'm probably not going to scale back my workouts. I never really considered how much exercise might impact the results. Thanks for posting.
Sorry sister. Me also i wasted my money. He took my 20000$ and messed my body.i wasn't happy since day 2. He made me pay so much and made my surgery at night , send me home and never follow up. Now I m 6 weeks and my butt is flat, deformed and my tummy big as before.i won't recommend him . He is good only for perfect body already curvy and even for these the butt stay only several months. But me , you and all his unhappy patients have to keep our voices heard. Please put news pictures and try to warn others making the same mistake we did.his marketing team is great and they are brainwashing people here.they are others doctors better than him, cheaper than him and more conscious,...he s a salesman and all this team have one goal.take the more from us. They are advising tummy tuck to everyone and extra areas for lipo. So you will pay more and he won't do it properly.all my 3 surgeries took less than 3 hours.he is busy and run after fame and money
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORY. I HAVE A CONSULTATION SCHEDULED WITH HIM SOON AND SINCE I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THAT AS WELL AS MY AIRLINE TICKET, I WILL AT LEAST GO TO THE CONSULTATION. HE HAS STATED ON INSTAGRAM THAT HE WANTS PEOPLE TO STOP TALKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT HIS PROCEDURES, BUT IF YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE THE RESULTS THAT YOU DESIRED THEN YOU SHOULD RECEIVE A REFUND.
He refused to refund me a penny.even my untouched areas in the beginning....what he said and the reality is different...people won't stop talking negatively about him as long as he treat them the way he did."I asked for my refund since 5 months...and never get a penny....
I agree
Thanks for sharing your story. I was wondering about the women on his website. If it lasted or not. Your story along with others doesnt surprise me.
She is telling the truth the same thing happen to me a total waste of money...
are you saying you went to Dr.J and got a bbl and now ur butt is FLAT? did you have a sufficent amount of fat to transfer....was it the way you wanted it to be and then it reduced in size? after how long did the results deminish
Yes thats what im sayin i had 1000cc i liked da size at first it was big and then as da swelling started to go down so did my butt i would say around da 4th month my butt started to drop then it from there my butt look da same way it did when i first went there da only small difference i could tell is that my butt got a little rounder at da top an one of my butt cheek is bigger than da other
he shouldn't do a bbl if he knows the results are going to be less than impressive, that's why it's called a consultation. As a professional, he should state that.
hi, pleeeeeeeeze inbox me i would do anything just to see a pic or see how you are doing now
Why didn't you post pictures?
Also, if you elected to go to another doctor for the same procedure; where & what doctor ( with follow up pics )
I think this is a troll post. Just read through all the crazy comments. She is making 7 figures but had to finance an 8 k procedure? I think we should take his with a grain of salt.
Lol!! I agree
That's ver idiotic for you to say this is a "troll post". You have no idea what her finances are like and with Care credit you can receive a 0% rate for A set period of time. It truly disturbs me when one shares their experience about a surgeon that they're looking to go to and its negative everyone wants to scream FAKE! Hello!!! These docs are human and prone to mistakes as well. Stop taking these ladies experiences like a grain of salt, take the thorn out of ya a$$es and hear what they have to say! Just b/c you had a good outcome doesn't mean everyone else did. You were just blessed. Instead off making the situation worse for her, reach out to her and encourage her... Don't down her for telling her story. FYI she reached out to me personally with concerns and we didn't have the same surgeon... I have no reason to believe this is fake... You women can be so insensitive... such idiots...
Lol. Another troll post!
I think you are the one with an issue to start calling me and other idiots. I never insulted the woman, I simply said her story isn't credible to me based on what she followed up saying in her comments. If it is to you, that just proves that we all have different points of view. You are the very first person in all the time I've been posting on realself to call me a rude name. I don't appreciate being called an idiot for expressing my views. I'm sorry if your results and hers were not ideal. I'm also sorry if my comments offended you or her. But I'm not an idiot for expressing the opinion that some outlandish statements she has made leave me feeling her review is less than credible. I've followed the stories of many of the women on this site and am well aware of the fact that poor plastic surgery outcomes are far more common than we would like. I know those outcomes leave the patient feeling disappointed. I was particularly moved by robbed's story with Dr. J. I know that she was very disappointed with her results and frustrated with the way Dr. J. has treated her. It's very possible that this woman's story is true but I stand by my opinion that based on her comments I'm left questioning her veracity. My choice to do so. Take care and good luck on your next round of surgery. I looked at your blog and take back what I said about you being a troll. Clearly you are a vet and post often.
When patients post nice results and told thats their doctors amazing work nobody ask them to prove it.....but when unhappy patients like me and others said that's their doctors poor work people attacked us and said we are liars....and asked us to show proof....that's so rude....I was insulted by women here for no reason....and now I have post all my paperwork and before and after pictures to keep proving I m a real patient of jimerson...please sisters be kind to others...we are so devastated by our outcome and need support , kindness and love not insult....if you don't want to show support please don't say nothing....thank you and God bless you all here with amazing results ....