Dermaceutic Spot Peel - Altamonte Springs, FL

I got dermal melasma after the birth of my twin...

I got dermal melasma after the birth of my twin girls 4yrs ago which was progressively getting blotchier while my skin and complextion took an overall nose dive. I bit the bullet on July 2012 & spent $300 on a VI Peel. It was a complete waste. My skin showed no improvement whatsoever. I had zero results. My esthetician (in a Plastic Surgeon's office) told me about the Spot Peel & suggested that I should be their test client. I did a ton of research on my own and on Sept 2012 I did it. LOVE the results! I had a follow up peel Nov 2012 and I keep looking better. The blotches reduced by about 80%; pores minimized; skin is clean, clear, refreshed glowing. I'm no longer piling on concealer with mortar-type foundation to hide. I walk holding my head high again. I'm a happy Mommy now.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Further to my update, I also wanted to state that...

Further to my update, I also wanted to state that you are given product kit in which you are responsible for continuing your peel and appropriately taking care of your skin for the next 30 days. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS if you are serious about receiving optimal results. I do plan to do another peel or two this year.

Is this peel anything like Cosmelan? I just did the Cosmelan in November for the 4th time over a five yr period and it didn't work. Now on hq 8% and im not responding to that.. is this peel is as expensive as cosmelan? I live in sunny ca
Hi Sunblock13. I posted my comment below responding to your Cosmelan question. I hope it's helpful.

So glad you found a peel that worked well for you! Since its called "Spot peel" do they just treat the spots that are bothersome or is the entire face treated?

Orlando Plastic Surgeon