Impressive - Altamonte Springs, FL

One of my 13+ year old implants had ruptured, and...

One of my 13+ year old implants had ruptured, and needless to say I was concerned and unsure of my options. I could not take off work at this time to get them removed, and being lopsided was mentally taking it's toll.

After a very informative consultation and tour with Dr. F and his staff, I went ahead and had the other implant deflated. Was quick and practically painless! I will be rescheduling with him when the time comes to get them removed.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. F being he is very professional, thorough, and very personable. His bedside manners are superb as well! And, just as important, his staff was wonderful in every way -Excellent communication, informative, and shining personalities! Dr. F and his staff quickly gave my husband and I peace of mind. Oh, and his office and surgical suite was immaculate! My husband provides IT support for many business and medical facilities in Orlando, and he mentioned how impressed he was -Super clean and well equipped!

Do you know how much he charges for implant removal? I am desperately researching PS's, my implants need to come out...
Ooops, My question was meant to ask, Was the implant removal procedure only $200 ?
Glad to hear it's painless, I already knew it was fast to remove them :O)

Thank you for sharing your story here on RealSelf! I hope the removal went equally as smoothly.