It Has Been 5 Weeks No Change at All - Alta Vista, KS

I am petite, less than 100 lbs and 5 ft2. I had...

I am petite, less than 100 lbs and 5 ft2. I had coolsculpting by a board certified plastic surgeon. It has been almost 5 weeks, with no difference, it was done to my belly. I am disappointed. And yes I eat well and do yoga. Idon't know if it will work later and maybe it is too soon, but I feel like maybe I have just wasted my hard earned money. Has anyone else had this experience?

As far as the procedure itself, it hurt bad at first while machine was on me. Then off and on pain for about 2 weeks.

6'7" 230lbs age 48. Had it done in November 2012 and not only is there no positive difference it seems worse. The area is more condensed and feels firmer. My concern it that the procedure made a change that will now be bad for me down the road. And I don't mean just visually. If the process is legit why would it fail for some and does the reason for that failure mean longer term issues? The company that did it has refunded my $.
'Condensed and firmer'? Sounds like you are feeling/seeing muscle to me. At 6'7" and 230lb there probably wasn't much fat to start with. Maybe you should consult with another doctor to confirm.
No. I know my body. My abs are under there. I work out a couple times a week and given my height I am on the thin side. I have a roll in the middle the suction device grabbed just fine. My account is accurate.

Well I went to the ps today and he said there is a...

Well I went to the ps today and he said there is a little bit of difference and its been seven weeks so there won't be any more change. That I could get Lypo what a joke I am less than 100 lbs and they told me before this cool sculpt would be perfect for me. I got scammed. It's not like I have money to throw away I feel sick after leaving there , I trusted them I want to cry.
7 weeks is only 2 months, results can take up to 4 months. A lot also depends on how much 'fat' was sucked up into the machine, too
Well I went to the ps today and he said there is a little bit of difference and its been seven weeks so there won't be any more change. That I could get Lypo what a joke I am less than 100 lbs and they told me before this would be perfect for me. I got scammed.
I am at 4 months and like I said it did nothing other than condense the fat into a smaller area. My concern now is that the cells were changed so the body won't use them as fat cells the way they normally would.

I am still not sure , maybe a tiny change but it...

I am still not sure , maybe a tiny change but it could be It is not that time of month, as I just had my period and now I'm not as bloated. Certainly not a difference worth the money or pain IMO.
From what I understand about this procedure is that you have to be able to get a good amount of fat between your hand doing the pinch test. I had a consult on this procedure and was told that is how you determine if it is the appropriate treatment. I had several inches using this technique on the left and maybe 2" on the right. I had a tummy tuck w/some lipo 30 years ago and post menopause my stomach fat is disproportionate left side more fat than right side. This is noticeable in snug clothes and the pinch test showed a very significant difference. They recommended just doing the left side since doing both sides would result in less fat on both sides. With the 20% fat reduction from this procedure it should balance my stomach fat. You don't appear to have much fat in your before pics so I would suspect that is why you aren't seeing a huge difference although I do see a slight difference in the after pics. I hope you will continue to improve as I was told it can take several months to get the final result. Thank you for sharing as it helps to see all aspects of this procedure.
Candy39 and other users in this forum: I have read most of the comments below and wanted to share some insights from my experience in this regard. Coolsculpting as well as other procedures like Ultrashape, are no replacement for general regular physical conditioning. Once you remove body fat from a certain area of your body, it's gone. It doesn't change - it's gone. If you still eat the same diet you were before and are in a calorie surplus, those excess calories will be stored as fat. Once gone, because there is now less fat in the treated area, fat cells in other parts of your body will increase in size, faster than before - after all, the fat has to go somewhere?! I've experienced this first hand - after my first ultrashape procedure my face, thighs, back and butt fat all increased in volume faster than before. The bottom line is that these procedures ARE NOT going to solve everyone's problems but are simply a method of spot reduction for body fat - in other words, you are overcoming your genetic pre-disposition for storing fat. Candy39 - I would be a little more patient about your results. As most people have mentioned here, it can take up to 3 months to see full results which are only 20% to 30% improvements at best. Plus, for a person like you who is in great shape to begin with, the results can be harder to see as opposed to a person who has more excess body fat to start with. Something I would highly recommend is 1. Get yourself a body fat testing caliper (around $10 on amazon) and measure your treated area weekly. This will give you scientific data that you can use to judge whether or not the procedure worked or not. For someone like you who's in great shape already, a 1-2% improvement in the treated are would be a victory imo. 2. Take your pictures in the same place, in the same light, from the same angles every time. I noticed that your pictures are taken from many different angles in different lighting conditions which makes it hard to objectively compare them - when it comes to photo's, lighting is everything! :-) PS: I don't mean to offend anyone, I just wanted to bring some objective science into the discussion. Viva la fat loss!!! :-)
I see a visible difference in the dark clothes photos verses the pink. Pink tummy looks much smaller

I am convinced little to no difference waste of my...

I am convinced little to no difference waste of my money.
I had my procedure the other day and she said that studies were done to determine at what point a second treatment would have its best benefit. What was found is that at 4 weeks a second treatment showed the greatest results over all... I'm going to do a second treatment in 4 wks... I'll keep you all posted
My dr said if there was no change the first time then it would be a waste for me to do again :( hope it helps you. He even said something about lipo, there is no way I want to do that.Keep us posted, fingers crossed :)
I am working with ZELTIQ now. They told me they have 40 patients with the condition I described.