C02 Laser For Acne Scares - Sandy, UT

I did this Surgery blindly the doctor cleared my...

I did this Surgery blindly the doctor cleared my acne for three months prior.Went in for check up asked about resurfacing my face on Monday the 18th had it done on the 20th. Did not know much didnt care just wanted my face fixed. Little did I know C02 does more than the acne scars. It has only been three days and boy how good I Feel about having it done the funny part is I never heard of C02 Laser. I just looked on internet yesterday and OH Boy I read reviews and I must have found every Negative Review Well yesterday going to bed I Was thinking what did I do And yesterday I still hadnt really peeled. But today im peeling glowing and am very happy with what I see scars getting soft skin with no huge pores Granted still peeling still swollen a little very little but cant wait to see what happens when all the way heeled.I will not lie for me I thought it was the worst pain ever cried shook thru the whole thing and could feel all even with meds numbing cream and numbing shots. Not easy so on reviews I did notice many said uncomfortable I guess for best results and less complaints Gotta have Pain to Gain... So Im going to try to put up photo it will be of my first three full days and I will update... I say do it follow all instructions to the letter and you will have good results yes u wil look better and there is pain but a bigger gain.

Day 4 After C02 laser

Woke up almost peeled all the way. First notice lines on forhead gone. No huge pores No winkles on checks from sagging acne skin No breakouts Lips fuller. Just tickled of new skin coming thru

Day 4 evening

My face is clearer peeling almost gone.. Kinda itchy but not enuff to make me scratch... New skin coming so happy

Day five In the light

Went to dentist did laundry No Make up looking good feeling good

Results of First C02

Sorry took so long here is my results for First Treatment ....Just had yesterday Second C02 treatment on NOV 20th

2nd C02 November 20th Yesterday first 12 hours

Second treatment first 12 Hours ...So first treatment wonderful Now to see benifits of second treatment....Have had hardly any break outs been 3 months since first one clearer skin softer tighter firmer love it cant wait to see end results for 2nd C02.,,, BECAME very sick this time fainted became very week almost incontinate bleeding way worse on second treatment...But its worth it Excited to see results...
Adam R. Taintor, MD