EYELID SURGERY Upper & Lower Blepheroplasty with Hetter Peel Under Eyes-- Optomistic - Alpharetta, GA

I have never wanted my photo taken due to the bags...

I have never wanted my photo taken due to the bags under my eyes and the droopy upper lids. I had this done yesterday, my eyes are almost swollen shut, but I'm sure after healing it will be great! I wasn't anxious about the surgery, usually I am. I am taking daily pictures to see the progress. I hope to be able to wear some concealer in a week or so as I have to be out in public. Sunglasses cover all of the unpleasant looks, eyes are scratchy (using Tears Naturalle Free). I'm ready for the swollen part to be gone. Difficult to sleep elevated, but I am going to follow my prescriptions to a T and do all of the right things to get a good result.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  It looks very painful:(

actually, have had no pain at all... irritated eyeballs, but that is easing up. Going to the Dr.'s office in two days, hopefully stitches will be removed.

Quad Blepheroplasty with Hetter Peel under eyes---

Getting better each day, swelling going down, skin coming off (ewww), still no pain at all (except my irritated eyeballs).

Good to hear that!    Let me know how the follow up appointment goes.

Post op checkup-6 days post op

Slight yellowing of the cheeks today, guess that's the bruising, but healing. Eyes still a bit irritated, the Dr.'s office called me yesterday (I didn't call them) to check on my eyes, they called in antibiotic drops. Went in to see the aesthetician today, removed stitches, face mask... ahhhhhh. Still some swelling, but looking better. Should be able to wear concealer by the weekend (have an indoor, evening event to attend--so sunglasses won't work). Seeing the Dr. tomorrow to check on the eye irritation.
posted... feel very good about post op care and recovery.

Perfect!

one week out... amazing difference

Went in to see the Dr. today, was prescribed some eye drops that were amazing, no more irritation, whites of the eyes finally back! Yay Dr. Robinson! Healing well, swelling down a lot just from yesterday, still some to go.

One week out from surgery

Getting better everyday, swelling going down, still have some in my face, still some bruising above eyelid and on scar.

12 days post op

Still improving every day... I can definitely see the potential. The eyelids no longer droop, the under eye bags are gone (even with existing swelling). Skin looking so smooth under eyes. I had a long, exhausting weekend, have not slept with my head elevated the last two nights, so more swollen than I should be, will return to the elevated sleeping tonight to alleviate the swelling.

first day and 12th post op day pics

here are: day of surgery and 12 days after surgery photos

before & 12 days post op

finally found a before pic

Before & 13 days post op

Everyday improving... still small bruising above eyes, small bits of swelling below eyes

15 days post op before & after photos

small bruises still slightly visible, small bits of swelling below eyes, put some makeup on
Thank you so much for sharing this experience. May I ask, was it a traditional lower blepharoplasty or did your doctor use the endoscopic method?
The lower blepharoplasty was done with needle extraction from inside the lid, no stitches, no pain...very pleased with it.
Really? The result is dramatic! I'm seriously considering having a lower bleph with hetter peel myself. Do you still have redness around your eyes? Thank you for your review and your kind response. Best
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

So far, excellent staff & doctor...expecting great reults!