On top of the world! - Alpharetta, GA

When I met with with Dr. Robinson I needed a...

When I met with with Dr. Robinson I needed a procedure for drooping eyelids. This was medically necessary - I was having difficulty seeing. As we talked I told Dr. Robinson that I was concerned about my 'turkey' neckline and now at age 65 I wanted to do something to correct that also. After carefully reviewing my situation, he did concur and recommended a lower lift. Nothing drastic but a procedure that would take some years off and give me a fresher look. The surgery went very smoothly. In fact, I woke up with very little pain. Six weeks out from surgery and not being vain I have to say I look and feel amazing! Last week I went on a trip with 5 of my best friends from high school. They all said I looked 15 years younger and I feel it!

When I met with with Dr. Robinson I needed a...

When I met with with Dr. Robinson I needed a procedure for drooping eyelids. This was medically necessary - I was having difficulty seeing. As we talked I told Dr. Robinson that I was concerned about my 'turkey' neckline and now at age 65 I wanted to do something to correct that also. After carefully reviewing my situation, he did concur and recommended a lower lift. Nothing drastic but a procedure that would take some years off and give me a fresher look. He did not give me a 'sales pitch', rather went over everything in detail including the recovery process. The rest of his staff handled the scheduling and preparation very thouroughly and professionally. They even gave me a nice bag of essentials I would need for the healing process. The surgery went very smoothly. In fact, I woke up with very little pain. Dr. Robinson went over in detail my care when I got home. Six weeks out from surgery and not being vain I have to say I look and feel amazing! My follow up visits have been as complete as my first consultation. Last week I went on a trip with 5 of my best friends from high school. They all said I looked 15 years younger and I feel it!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

He did not give me a 'sales pitch', rather went over everything in detail including the recovery process. The rest of his staff handled the scheduling and preparation very thouroughly and professionally. They even gave me a nice bag of essentials I would need for the healing process. Dr. Robinson went over in detail my care when I got home. My follow up visits have been as complete as my first consultation.

Would love to see pics. I'm having a full facelift on May 14th. I have a lot of droopy skin on my neck and I have big jowls. I'm also have my upper and lower eyelids and brow lift. Pretty much a full face lift. Did you feel that you could go out in public after 2 weeks? I need to get back to work in front of people in 2 weeks.
At 2 weeks after the surgery, I still had bruises under my eyes and some swellings on the cheeks but I was presentable to go out. I covered the bruises with make up concealer and arranged my long hair to cover the sides of my cheeks. I make sure to protect my face to the sun. Some people I know had very little swelling, some had more. You will be so happy after you get rid of the droopy skin and the jowls. ;)

Thanks so much for sharing! We'd love to see your before and after photos!