Lower Eye Lid Surgery – Alpharetta, GA

Dr Burke Robinson is a nice person! Too bad nice...

Dr Burke Robinson is a nice person! Too bad nice doesn't refund your money after what you are promised is not what you get! My right eye doesn't match my left eye! When I point out the obvious he dismisses it with excuses and fix his mouth to say people are jealous! He did a bad job! He is not a perfectionist! I also have on and off pain in my right eye and he totally dismissed that as well!And after being paid in full doesn't respond to your emails anymore!! Wish I would have went with someone else! I hate my right eye! Have to find someone better to fix this!!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nice in the beginning and after surgery! When it was time to view the bad result try to convince me I was being hard on myself and people are jealous!

So sorry to hear this! Aftercare is just as important as the surgery itself - and it sounds like Dr. Robinson has fallen short on both. What exactly did he do (e.g., skin pinch) that might have resulted in the unevenness? Given how dismissive he is about your concerns, you may want to go somewhere else to correct the issue, especially as you are in pain and he could care less. I just had double eyelid surgery with Dr. Zwieg and am very pleased -- maybe you can consider him for a consult? Talk to SEVERAL docs and their patients before you ultimately decide on someone to do a revision. Do continue to let us know how you are doing. Stay blessed! :-)
Thank you Joejah peach! Happy to hear your pleased with your surgery! I'm kind of aggravated I have to come up with more money to fix this!
You mention you have pain off and on in your right eye. May I suggest that you see an eye specialist? I recently got treated for corneal abrasion by an eye doc, and it really drove home the point for me that plastic surgeons aren't trained to deal with complications of the eye - it's not their specialty. So, for your eye pain + before you get revisional work done, do consider having an eye doc examine the health of your eyes and address any issues you currently have.
Dr Kami Parsa, but he is in LA. Trust me you won't regret it.