Love my New Tummy - Allentown, PA

I had a tummy tuck w/lipo and breast augmentation...

I had a tummy tuck w/lipo and breast augmentation done in August 2012, with Dr. Kevitch, and am very pleased with the results thus far. The first week of recovery was rough, but has since become much easier, there is still some swelling(16 days post op) but it is minimal, all drains are gone, most stitches are out, bruising is almost completely gone.

Hi there! I'm having my TT/Lower Body lift in Allentown also. Scheduled for Oct 18th. I am using Dr. Gaurino. I met someone last weekend who used your doc awhile back. Funny story... we were at a bar and she actually took me to the bathroom and showed me her tummy. Looks great! Good Luck with your surgery. Where does Dr. K work from? Is it Integrated Health? or the hospital?
The first week was rough, I'm now 7 days PO a tt and breast reduction/ lift. I'm finally starting to feel better:) hoping to get my last drain removed Friday.
The drain removal makes all the difference! Everything becomes much easier
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kevitch did a wonderful job, I know a few women who were patients of his, and were very happy, I also researched his background, credentials, etc.