Finally Ready to Have my Tt, Unsure if I Should Travel Abroad or Stay Local - Allentown, PA

Im a 36 yr old mother of 3 girls, 18, 12 &10...

Im a 36 yr old mother of 3 girls, 18, 12 &10 yrs old. Im 5' 2" 175lbs. I was always thin until I had my first daughter. I went from 115lbs to 135lbs. By the time I got pregnant w my 2nd child I was 164lbs and made it to 208lbs, had my 3rd and lost some weight. I have tried every diet, pill and workout possible with no success. I could not afford to do this before but Im ready. I know I want the tt for sure and my family is supportive but they dont really understand why I want this so bad. I want to be active again and share physical activities with my family which I refrain from doing now because I feel embarrassed. I have gone through depression treatment for the past 5 yrs due to my self esteem being so low. I am thinking about having a breast augmentation as I am currently a small B and feel like my body is just not proportionate. I am Latina and have wide hips and just feel abnormal. I have my appt for a consultation on 3/6/13 here in PA but have also consulted with a dr in Ecuador that would do the tt, breast augmentation and liposculture for about $5000 but I am afraid if something goes wrong once I come back no PS here will want to help me. I came in here to read the reviews and I love it. Thanks to all who have shared their experiences good and bad I feel more confident.

You will like Dr Guarino! I just had my TT done on 2/26 and I love what he did. I'll be following you. Good luck with the consultation!
Thanks definitely need the support.
Congratulation on your decision. You will not regret it .. Remember it is a long process on recovery..

Tomorrow I am going for my consultation and I'm...

Tomorrow I am going for my consultation and I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. Even though I have been reading about the procedure for many years now I don't even know what to ask. Hopefully I will be able to ask the right questions to make my decision.

So I had my consultation today and was told I should lose some weight first. At least 20lbs. :(
so did you set a date or going for another consult? Mine told me I would be happier if I lost 20 lbs. before I lost about 5lbs to 8 lbs maybe..but my surgery was also moved up 3 weeks....so far I am very pleased...if you have time to lose 20 then go for it...good luck on your decision
No I didnt set a date. Im gonna see a Dr. that my PS suggested for help w weight loss and then schedule. Been a bit depressed over my weight lately.

Ok so I just got my quote from Dr. Yily de los...

Ok so I just got my quote from Dr. Yily de los Santos and I'm having my sx June 17, 2013. OMG I'm so excited. I need to know how to send the deposit. She gave me the bank information but don't know how to do it. Pay Pal. Any and all advice and information will be greatly appreciated.

Good luck :)
Hey, how is it going? You are getting closer to your sx date.. are you ready to become a Yilydoll?
I am so excited for you ...the time really will go by quickly...

13 days post op

I will do a full review once I feel better. I am 13 days post op, love my new belly and waist. Still recovering. Will post some pics soon.

Photos please ! Lets see her work.... What was your weight at surgery date? Thx lots!!!
Speedy recovery! I am glad you love your results.

33 days post op.

Here are some pics. Sorry not the best pics but an idea.

My BFF Lishery5 I soooooo regret not being able to go with you to get the TT done together but YOU LOOK FABULOUS and that's what matters... Now Im next!!! YILY HERE WE COME!! Now mija put my our nieta down and answer some of the questions you have on here..... LOL LOVE YA!!
You look great!!! Happy healing I hope u are feeling ok and thanx for sharing
You look great! Where did you stay after your surgery? How long did you stay in DR?

4 months post op

Looking good, happy for ya! Congrats. .
You look awesome... Way to go Yily Doll!!
you look great:)!