Refreshed Indeed! at Least Shaved off 10 Yrs. of Sun Damage! - Aliso Viejo, CA

Excellent Doctor or should I say artist? Dr....

Excellent Doctor or should I say artist? Dr. Miller is really an artist and has the eye for exactly what is best for each person and is 100% honest and ethical with his recommendations.
He is always kind and professional in all his procedures and after visits.
The CO2 laser was an involved healing process and Dr. Miller laid out the healing process very carefully and detailed and it went exactly as he had informed me.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Extremely professional and excellent in all treatments that I have undergone with Dr. Miller. Just recently did a neck lift and Dr. Miller and his staff always quick to answer any questions and offer encouragement through the healing process.

Looks like it really tightened up a lot of areas! Nice :) I would love more details about the healing process, I've heard it's pretty bad.
it is NOT an easy recovery process at all. the results though, are way worth it!
Well worth it! You look 20 years younger! Amazing :) How long was it before you felt presentable in public? Thanks for the response!
You look fantastic!
thank you so much!
Wow you look incredible !! Was the healing process long and hurtful??
really 3 months and the first two the toughest. it will be a year in October and I am so very happy that I DID this procedure. It has improved my look and my outlook!
Wow, you look SO much younger! Congratulations!
thank you! Dr. Miller is amazing artist!
Thanks for sharing your review, you look wonderful! Can you tell us a little more about the healing process and share any tips.

Wow!!! You look fabulous!!!!