Lower Abs & Flanks to Be Done Today - Alexandria, VA

I'm 26 years old and a mother of 1. I've...

I'm 26 years old and a mother of 1. I've always had a really WIDE waist and no hips giving me a straight silhouette. I finally decided to do something about my wide waist that no amount of oblique exercises would tame. Today I go for my procedure at 10:00 AM. I've attached my before pictures! I'll be sure to update~!

Good luck!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. Good luck today and I look forward to reading your updates!

Kirsty

4 Days post... I'm still a bit swollen and bruised...

4 Days post... I'm still a bit swollen and bruised. I'm really happy with my results and my stomach is CRAZY flat. Since my procedure on Wednesday, 4 of my friends have made appointments. I got 2 areas and a compression garment for $2600. His prices are 1 area 1500, 2 areas 2500, 3 areas 3000. Each section of the abs are considered a section. I can't wait for my end results. I was told I could start Cardio next week at about 10 days, and ab work in about a month. Now that my waist is smaller I really want the definition and tighter skin that comes with working out so that'll be my next phase! I'll update again in about a month~!
You look AMAZE....! Your post has convinced me hundred percent to do it. Can you post recent pictures? I always like see results months post surgery

Xx
Hi, have experienced any changes w/ your results. I'm scheduled to receive my procedure next month. Hopefully, my results are as great as yours. I've posted before pics & can't wait to post the afters.
Your results are amazing. We have similar body shapes. I am 23 and cannot seem to rid my lower ab pouch and would like to get my waist contoured. Do you feel this procedure is worth it? Also which location does Dr. Segev work at? I wanted to call about a consulation

Okay so UNFORTUNATELY though Dr. Segev did his...

Okay so UNFORTUNATELY though Dr. Segev did his part, I did not and by the end of the year last year I was back really close to my pre-lipo size. Fortunately, I found the Ultimate Body Applicator by It Works (SkinnyWrapista.com) and I was able to get back to my nicely toned waist without changing diet or exercise. Check out my latest picture upload. Left (12/6/12) Middle (12/8/12) Right (2/26/13)
Ah! I just booked mine at ALC!! I will be having my procedure Monday April 21st! Ahh I'm so anxious/excited/nervous!
HI Kelly. Can you please post pic. I'm thinking about getting it done as well.
Absolutely! I plan on keeping a detailed post about everything including pics. I will post before pics as the date gets closer :)
Dr. Gilad Segev