Lower Abs & Flanks to Be Done Today - Alexandria, VA

I'm 26 years old and a mother of 1. I've...

I'm 26 years old and a mother of 1. I've always had a really WIDE waist and no hips giving me a straight silhouette. I finally decided to do something about my wide waist that no amount of oblique exercises would tame. Today I go for my procedure at 10:00 AM. I've attached my before pictures! I'll be sure to update~!

4 Days post... I'm still a bit swollen and bruised...

4 Days post... I'm still a bit swollen and bruised. I'm really happy with my results and my stomach is CRAZY flat. Since my procedure on Wednesday, 4 of my friends have made appointments. I got 2 areas and a compression garment for $2600. His prices are 1 area 1500, 2 areas 2500, 3 areas 3000. Each section of the abs are considered a section. I can't wait for my end results. I was told I could start Cardio next week at about 10 days, and ab work in about a month. Now that my waist is smaller I really want the definition and tighter skin that comes with working out so that'll be my next phase! I'll update again in about a month~!

Okay so UNFORTUNATELY though Dr. Segev did his...

Okay so UNFORTUNATELY though Dr. Segev did his part, I did not and by the end of the year last year I was back really close to my pre-lipo size. Fortunately, I found the Ultimate Body Applicator by It Works (SkinnyWrapista.com) and I was able to get back to my nicely toned waist without changing diet or exercise. Check out my latest picture upload. Left (12/6/12) Middle (12/8/12) Right (2/26/13)
Dr. Gilad Segev

Ah! I just booked mine at ALC!! I will be having my procedure Monday April 21st! Ahh I'm so anxious/excited/nervous!
HI Kelly. Can you please post pic. I'm thinking about getting it done as well.
Absolutely! I plan on keeping a detailed post about everything including pics. I will post before pics as the date gets closer :)
You look AMAZE....! Your post has convinced me hundred percent to do it. Can you post recent pictures? I always like see results months post surgery

Xx
Hi, have experienced any changes w/ your results. I'm scheduled to receive my procedure next month. Hopefully, my results are as great as yours. I've posted before pics & can't wait to post the afters.
Your results are amazing. We have similar body shapes. I am 23 and cannot seem to rid my lower ab pouch and would like to get my waist contoured. Do you feel this procedure is worth it? Also which location does Dr. Segev work at? I wanted to call about a consulation
Me and you have the same body type!! Well HAD!! :) My tummy looks like ur old one!! also 26 a mother of 1.. I go under in April.. You look great!
hey there, would you post some more pics now after about a month. i've seen so many different pics but your result looks the absolute best out of all of them!
From the pics, seem you made the shop from different distances. Still, after 3 days???? It "looks" like a big difference.
Umm thanks? The distance was the same it just looks further because it was taken in a mirror.
You look great, I cannot believe your results in so little period of time. Is your mid-section still slimming down?
My midsection is The same... My lower back was swollen from the procedure (i had 2 incisions in my back) which took the "arch" out of my back so my butt didn't look as curved. Now that swelling has gone down a lot and I've been massaging it so the curve Is coming back... That's the only difference from the after pictures.
Wow! Your dr is VERY cheap!!! What is his contact info? YOU look great
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Girl your waist looks good as h3ll. I wonder who we can find in Houston who could perform that well. You and I have the exact same shape in the before pictures, even down to the indention at the waist/hip line, and that's where I'm trying to get to after. How much down time will you have, did they tell you?
I was uncomfortably sore for about 2-3 days... The after pictures were taken on Day 4 and I was sore still but it was more of a nuisance than a hindrance. It was like that for probably another week and now (3 weeks post) I feel right as rain and have started working out.
I am still trying to set up an appt w/ them but apparently the only day available is Tuesdays?? On that day I cant leave my job... seems a little unflexible of them... I mean, if they don't want my money...:-/ weird...
I had my procedure on a Wednesday and so did my girlfriends. They are in different offices on different days. Fridays for instance they are in Virginia Beach. If you are willing to go to another office then I'm sure they will have other available days.
Love it we went 2 the same place I have 2 update my profile
Hello,
I went for an initial consultation at Dr. Segev's office few days ago. Everything went smoothly but the cleanliness of the offices (paperwork everywhere- seemed a little disorganized) and the room where the procedure is done didn't seem very appealing to me. I also found out through abms.org that he is just board certified on Internal Medicine. Not plastic surgery or laser. Although there were some good before and after pictures shown to me - I am still a little hesitant to get my laser lipo done by him although the pricing was unbeatable. He seemed really nice but still I am skeptical about getting it done since he is not properly certified to perform laser lipo. I have been interviewing a few Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and the best one (although a little pircey) was Dr. Navin Singh in Chevy Chase.
You do look great though! Please share more about your recovery and the pain through this process. Thanks! :)
I was happy with the procedural room. I looked at that Dr. I wasn't as happy with his results. Good luck though! I was familiar with surgeons who knew Dr. Segev who did his residency with them at GW so I was comfortable him.
you look fantastic!cant wait for mine..
did you get upper low and flakes done?
I got lowers & flanks... 2 areas
Hello i had my upper and lower in flanks done yestoday am very sore but i can see a differnt already Dr segev is the best and his staff is to i will show my picture next week.........