results a plus Alexandria, VA

HI, I went to American Lipo center about 6 weeks...

HI, I went to American Lipo center about 6 weeks ago the staff was great and office was nice . The issue I am having is that after 6 weeks my stomach looks the same. I am going back for a following with the doctor to address my concern. I have been work out every day and my recovery time took a while but at this point I am not sure if the money I spent is worth it.

I wore the compression band like 3 weeks and still wear a girdle everyday . I thought I would look like different my husband even ask me what did you pay for . After I go to the doctor I will provide you with my finally opinion and pictures for you to decide for yourself. Wish me luck . Have any one else experience this and how long before seeing results

Lucky for you it has been 6 months no change at all. Going back for my third follow up. This has been a waste so far. No results and i am still paid for on my credit card so sad.
I hope you get better results. It has been almost 4 months.no change still wear a girdle
I had my upper and lower abs done 4 days ago and am bigger then I started LOL!!! I have to wear my "fat" clothes, I never expected that...hope we both see some changes soon!!!!

Ok I went back after the 6 month they stated it...

Ok I went back after the 6 month they stated it need a touch . It went really well so wish me the best of look staff and building still great.
I recieved a touch still nice staff enivorment . I will keep you post in the next six week in the update results . Any pointers to ensure it looks good this time

Ok I got the retouch it looks great only two weeks...

Ok I got the retouch it looks great only two weeks very important tip dont do any sit for 6 weeks enjoy.
Hello I'm thinking about going to this location. What Doctor did you see?
American Lipo Center

The location was a little out of the way from the intital meeting in maryland .