results a plus Alexandria, VA

HI, I went to American Lipo center about 6 weeks...

HI, I went to American Lipo center about 6 weeks ago the staff was great and office was nice . The issue I am having is that after 6 weeks my stomach looks the same. I am going back for a following with the doctor to address my concern. I have been work out every day and my recovery time took a while but at this point I am not sure if the money I spent is worth it.

I wore the compression band like 3 weeks and still wear a girdle everyday . I thought I would look like different my husband even ask me what did you pay for . After I go to the doctor I will provide you with my finally opinion and pictures for you to decide for yourself. Wish me luck . Have any one else experience this and how long before seeing results

Ok I went back after the 6 month they stated it...

Ok I went back after the 6 month they stated it need a touch . It went really well so wish me the best of look staff and building still great.

Ok I got the retouch it looks great only two weeks...

Ok I got the retouch it looks great only two weeks very important tip dont do any sit for 6 weeks enjoy.
American Lipo Center

The location was a little out of the way from the intital meeting in maryland .

Hello I'm thinking about going to this location. What Doctor did you see?
I recieved a touch still nice staff enivorment . I will keep you post in the next six week in the update results . Any pointers to ensure it looks good this time
Lucky for you it has been 6 months no change at all. Going back for my third follow up. This has been a waste so far. No results and i am still paid for on my credit card so sad.
I hope you get better results. It has been almost 4 months.no change still wear a girdle
I had my upper and lower abs done 4 days ago and am bigger then I started LOL!!! I have to wear my "fat" clothes, I never expected that...hope we both see some changes soon!!!!
Have u seen any changes. I have not very disappointed
I got lower and upper no perfection just thought it would be noticeable even eith clothes on.
Could that because you didn't get your upper abs done? Would you like to share your before and after photos? Maybe it made a difference but you are being a perfectionist or something
I wasnt skin or fat just medium build i carry all my fat in stomach
I wasnt skin or fat just medium build i carry all my eait in stomach
is that because you were skinny to begin with?
Dr giled segav ok went back the lower part looks great but the top still looks like I have a three month old baby . I dont think it was worth it . When back to the doctor told them how I feel they tell me it is a nook message LOL what is that . This is a long process I'm not happy .
Hi, which doctor performed your procedure? I am thinking to go to American Lipo since they have glorying reviews.
I'm glad you had a better experience . I workout 3-5 days twice a day . I had the same procudure done and still no results. I will revist the doctor and let you know the status .
Wow sorry about your experience I went to American Lipo center in Dallas and had a totally different experience. I noticed a difference right away. I am 5'6" and weight about 145 I work out 3-5 days a week and had my upper and lower abs done also my flanks. Pls update about your progress.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I haven't had this procedure msyelf but I know from reading that initial results can take upto 4 weeks and full results a few months. Hopefully your doctor will be able to give you some more realistic timescales and advice. Please keep us updated on your progress.