28 Years Old Brazilian Butt Lift - Spain, ES

As I remember my body always was important for me....

As I remember my body always was important for me. I have never been so skinny neither too fat but always with a quite big breast. With a time I noticed that (im 28 now) is more difficult loose fat from abdomen and flanks. (Normal difficult areas for the women). I was doing gym long time, my body was stronger but never I gained big butt as I wanted. I know that with a gym and diet is possible gain good body but not big butt ( in my case). I decided do the BodyJet (abdomen, flanks, thighs) with a fat transfer to buttocks. I was searching information in Internet about the doctors, clinics etc.
I found dr Aslani from the reviews from one of the pages. I checked out his page, reviews, videos and photos of his works. After all I was sure that I want only do it in his clinic. My day is coming soon, I am scared a little bit ( is logical) but I trust dr Aslani because he is a specialist with brazilian butt lift so I have big expectation and hope that I will be really satisfied.
Good luck girl with recovery! You've got a lovely shape and very nice skin. I'm sure your results will be gorgeous! Can't wait to see!!
How was it? How are you feeling? You are 1 day post op now right?
Omg... Must be exciting. I so can't wait for mine!! Good luck..

My recovery

So today is 6 days after operation and finally I feel much better. First days for me were horrible, pain I was all the time laying down. My body is all in bruises and swollen a lot. Dr Aslani put 900 cc fat in each chick I wanted less but he said that its better put more then less. My waist is so small like I wanted. My butt is paintful and swollen and my legs aswell. Im drinking a lot of water and trying to walk a lot its better for recovery. Im going to piss a lot they said its normal because I have still a lot of liquid in my body. The most uncomfortable thing is sleeping on the belly and no seating at all. (During first 2-3 weeeks). one week I am going to my country so I hope I recovery quickly. Im doing aswell special massages to help me to recovery my body. Im adding my last photo.
Happy healing xx looking good
You look so awesome! Hope that you will be posting more pics w/o the cg on. Like to be able to compare to your before sx photos. Rock on chickie!
OMG you look great what a change !

17 days after

so finally im at home, after 2 weeks after operation I took a flight home. It was a long day many hours but I was trying still to dont seat down. it was difficult but I made it. I dont have any pains I have still bruises on my legs and butt but not so much. The body its not anymore swollen. Legs look great much slimmer I start liking my new shape of the body. Im trying to dont seat dont when I dont need it and im sleeping on the belly. p.s. soon I ll add more photos in better quality.

after 1 month

This is my last post, so finally I can say it that i was worth it and I am happy with my results. Generally the body changed the shape I am more curvy now, I like it because the result it looks so natural this what I wanted. I dont like whan after surgery it looks that the part of your body it looks fake. I think that the best is put about 1000cc for a girl with a body like me (im 170 cm, im slim generally). dr Aslani put me about 800-900cc i think that would better 1000cc but i hadnt more fat and i didnt want. now after time i see that perfect bis about 1000cc. Im thiking that maybe in the future I ll do it aain but after children.

results in clothes

eres divina !
Spain Plastic Surgeon

I am not from Spain so I came especially to Marbella to do my operation with dr Aslani. I had first consultation and I decided do it as soon as possible because I need come back to my work soon. Dr Aslani he explained me everything and gave me many answers on my questions. Now after 1 month I am sure that I chose a right doctor. I am happy of my results, the body is exactly how i wanted. If I will decide again change something with my body (in the future) , for sure I will choose again dr Aslani, he s a great plastic surgeon with experienced and nice person.