28 Years Old Brazilian Butt Lift - Spain, ES

As I remember my body always was important for me....

As I remember my body always was important for me. I have never been so skinny neither too fat but always with a quite big breast. With a time I noticed that (im 28 now) is more difficult loose fat from abdomen and flanks. (Normal difficult areas for the women). I was doing gym long time, my body was stronger but never I gained big butt as I wanted. I know that with a gym and diet is possible gain good body but not big butt ( in my case). I decided do the BodyJet (abdomen, flanks, thighs) with a fat transfer to buttocks. I was searching information in Internet about the doctors, clinics etc.
I found dr Aslani from the reviews from one of the pages. I checked out his page, reviews, videos and photos of his works. After all I was sure that I want only do it in his clinic. My day is coming soon, I am scared a little bit ( is logical) but I trust dr Aslani because he is a specialist with brazilian butt lift so I have big expectation and hope that I will be really satisfied.

My recovery

So today is 6 days after operation and finally I feel much better. First days for me were horrible, pain I was all the time laying down. My body is all in bruises and swollen a lot. Dr Aslani put 900 cc fat in each chick I wanted less but he said that its better put more then less. My waist is so small like I wanted. My butt is paintful and swollen and my legs aswell. Im drinking a lot of water and trying to walk a lot its better for recovery. Im going to piss a lot they said its normal because I have still a lot of liquid in my body. The most uncomfortable thing is sleeping on the belly and no seating at all. (During first 2-3 weeeks). one week I am going to my country so I hope I recovery quickly. Im doing aswell special massages to help me to recovery my body. Im adding my last photo.

17 days after

so finally im at home, after 2 weeks after operation I took a flight home. It was a long day many hours but I was trying still to dont seat down. it was difficult but I made it. I dont have any pains I have still bruises on my legs and butt but not so much. The body its not anymore swollen. Legs look great much slimmer I start liking my new shape of the body. Im trying to dont seat dont when I dont need it and im sleeping on the belly. p.s. soon I ll add more photos in better quality.

after 1 month

This is my last post, so finally I can say it that i was worth it and I am happy with my results. Generally the body changed the shape I am more curvy now, I like it because the result it looks so natural this what I wanted. I dont like whan after surgery it looks that the part of your body it looks fake. I think that the best is put about 1000cc for a girl with a body like me (im 170 cm, im slim generally). dr Aslani put me about 800-900cc i think that would better 1000cc but i hadnt more fat and i didnt want. now after time i see that perfect bis about 1000cc. Im thiking that maybe in the future I ll do it aain but after children.

results in clothes

Spain Plastic Surgeon

I am not from Spain so I came especially to Marbella to do my operation with dr Aslani. I had first consultation and I decided do it as soon as possible because I need come back to my work soon. Dr Aslani he explained me everything and gave me many answers on my questions. Now after 1 month I am sure that I chose a right doctor. I am happy of my results, the body is exactly how i wanted. If I will decide again change something with my body (in the future) , for sure I will choose again dr Aslani, he s a great plastic surgeon with experienced and nice person.

eres divina !
Happy healing xx looking good
You look so awesome! Hope that you will be posting more pics w/o the cg on. Like to be able to compare to your before sx photos. Rock on chickie!
OMG you look great what a change !
Thank you, the final result will be in 4-6 weeks. Still all body is swallen a lot
Good luck girl with recovery! You've got a lovely shape and very nice skin. I'm sure your results will be gorgeous! Can't wait to see!!
How was it? How are you feeling? You are 1 day post op now right?
Omg... Must be exciting. I so can't wait for mine!! Good luck..
Welcome to RS! Best wishes to you! Keep us posted! I know your probably excited and nervous all at the same time! Lol.. That's how I would be.