A Work in Progress - Albuquerque, NM

I completed another part of my "package"...

I completed another part of my "package" procedures around the holiday season. It appears that almost every day I look into the mirror, there continues to be improvement! I am so pleased with what has happened so far...and there is still more to complete.

One important thing that so true is that time - and a lot of time - had caused the present condition of my face/neck. I wanted it to be gone in one day. What I realized is that this is impossible...and that good things take time. So, my particular case will most likely take a year in time, with procedures scheduled so that the full impact and improvement are permanent. And I feel better with this "slowly but surely" approach.

I teach at a high school that is geared to the film/TV industry. Digital cameras have a nasty tendency to pick up every flaw...and mine were many. Today, I am proud to be in front of a camera; I feel a confidence in what I am saying, instead of worrying how I look. The Lifestyle Lift has also changed my life in that I am able to look someone in the eye, without feeling he/she is scrutinizing my facial complexion, lines, etc. This has been the greatest confidence booster ever. It has not made me feel superior in any way; it has made me feel equal. It also has made me feel more confident, more successful, and happier (all rolled into one) than ever before. I am so grateful for finding out about this procedure; I am also extrememly grateful for the way the whole Lifestyle Lift personnel treats its patients. From Dr. T. to my personal consultant, Gail, I have been blessed with the most caring, thoughful, and professional individuals to be with me throughout the whole process.

I would recommend the Lifestyle Lift to anyone who feels any of the negative thoughts I had before my procedure,,,and I am not yet completed! I already am truly a walking miracle!

I am sending a revised copy of my "experience"....

I am sending a revised copy of my "experience". There were some typos in the first submission.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. It's nice to get a man's perspective! I'd love know about the "package" you're getting? What does it involve and how spaced out have the procedures been?

Thank you again for sharing on RealSelf!

Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

I began searching for face-lift, laser, other procedures to improve my appearance quite a while ago.. After a thorough investigation, I felt that the Lifestyle Lift would be the best for my personal situation. Boy, was I ever 100% correct!