Totally Happy Except for One Thing... - Albuquerque, NM

I'm very much out in the world. I run...

I'm very much out in the world. I run a Gallery, perform in 2 bands and wanted to look better. 71 yrs old and keeping myself in shape and with lifestyle lift - look really refreshed!

SOON after and thinking about the laser treatment, (an extra $900) Lifestyle offered a free $900 treatment for new customers. When I called to ask if I could have the treatment for at least 1/2 price, the office never called me back. Disappointed!

Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

Know what you want before your appt. and don't be talked into something that your budget can't handle.

Doctor T in Albuquerque bedside manner is horrible and very unprofessional, I was treated very rudely and left. My husband is contacting an attorney!
Dear LL......They are money grubbing criminals. You were spared disfigurement and it's probably a blessing from GOD that you couldn't get the laser treatment as getting that has been so problematic for so many. I hope you still think it was worth it. As far as I know, they don't tell anybody the truth!!!!!!!!

Hi Labyrinth Lady -- Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your story. I wouldn't have guessed you're 71. You look great. :)

What sort of bands are you in, if you don't mind me asking?