Totally Happy Except for One Thing... - Albuquerque, NM

I'm very much out in the world. I run...

I'm very much out in the world. I run a Gallery, perform in 2 bands and wanted to look better. 71 yrs old and keeping myself in shape and with lifestyle lift - look really refreshed!

SOON after and thinking about the laser treatment, (an extra $900) Lifestyle offered a free $900 treatment for new customers. When I called to ask if I could have the treatment for at least 1/2 price, the office never called me back. Disappointed!

Doctor T in Albuquerque bedside manner is horrible and very unprofessional, I was treated very rudely and left. My husband is contacting an attorney!
Dear LL......They are money grubbing criminals. You were spared disfigurement and it's probably a blessing from GOD that you couldn't get the laser treatment as getting that has been so problematic for so many. I hope you still think it was worth it. As far as I know, they don't tell anybody the truth!!!!!!!!

Hi Labyrinth Lady -- Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your story. I wouldn't have guessed you're 71. You look great. :)

What sort of bands are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

Know what you want before your appt. and don't be talked into something that your budget can't handle.