The Inner Me Shines Forth! -Albuquerque, NM

I had the Lifestyle Lift face and neck procedure...

I had the Lifestyle Lift face and neck procedure and also the whole face fractional laser treatment. I love my results because I look about 15 years younger. The jowls and sagging that made me look older and tired are gone and I have my youthful jawline back. The laser treatment made my skin more translucent and glowing.
Dr. Taghezideh and all the staff at Lifestyle Lift were so friendly and helpful. Dr. Taghizadeh is extremely skillful and demands perfection from himself and his staff, yet he had such a gentle and caring attitude with me before, during and after my procedures. My consultant, Gail, was warm, genuine and enthusiasitic. Marni and Rich answered all my questions before hand, and reassured me whenever I got scared. Emma and Jasmine were kind and helpful with my recovery afterwards.
I was prepared to take it easy after the procedure and focus on healing. I slept in a recliner for a few days and followed the after-care instructions religiously. I was able to be up and about immediately, but it took about two weeks before I felt more normal again. The swelling was gone by two weeks, but the bruises were not completely gone until about a month afterward. I am now three months post-op and I have a little numbness on the sides of my face, and a little tightness around the jaw. These sensations do not bother me.
The decision to have a Lifestyle Lift did not come quickly or easily to me. I grew up in a family that values productivity more than appearance, and I had always believed that facelifts were for vain and superficial people. I thought only the rich and famous did that kind of thing. I also believed that having a facelift would mean that I didn't accept myself as I am, or that I was somehow betraying my family upbringing. But I still wanted to look on the outside the way I felt on the inside - young, strong, capable, and adventurous.
My husband helped me understand that I could love myself enough to invest in improving my looks. And he pointed out to me that having the procedures now in my early 50's would give me years of looking younger and better than I would have without the procedures. I realized I could have it both ways - I could keep my core values of responsibility and hard work, yet be more physically appealing too.
Wow, what a difference in how I feel when I look in the mirror now! The difference is subtle and natural looking, but the tired, worried look is gone. It's almost as if a mask has been removed. I like what I see, and I really feel like the inner me can shine forth.

Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

online research

You look fabulous! I am so glad that everything turned out so well for you :) It can be very painful but I think it's worth it. Just look at you! You're beautiful and I'm certain that you have much more self confidence now....you should! Congrats on a job well done :))
thanks! it was definitely worth it. You look great too - and it's so good to hear from someone else who feels positive about this. I also appreciate you support in light of some of the negative comments I've received here - at first I was so dismayed by all the negative replies, so now I'm enjoying reading all the positive ones!

I am very happy with my LL. I live in Atlanta area. The doctors have been caring and available. I have had several appts since my Dec. 2012 surgery. I still have a numb right ear and some jaw tightness (but no pain) and I believe it will eventually go away. I think any surgery has risks and you have to evaluate very carefully. LL has done thousands of surgerys with great results.

Hi vgivens! It is nice to hear you had a good LL. I totally agree with you about every surgery has risks. I have jaw tightness and some numbness too, but I think of the tightness as a good thing - after all, I wanted the LL in order to tighten up my sagging face! I appreciate your comment about LL doing thousands of surgerys with great results - from a couple of the posters on my review you would think I was the only one!
please see below - I did do "my homework"
Ignore the negativity! You look great and I had a great experience. I am truly sorry about people who have had bad experiences, but, that doesn't give them the right to HARASS people, just because they've had a good doctor!
thank you! I agree - I'm sorry for the ones that had a bad turn out, but some of them really get on their high horse, don't they!
Looks like we have made the mistake of posting improperly, this is fine. I tend to use viable resources as this allows many to see facts rather than opinions that get battered like a he said she said which gets no where. PARAGRAPH: So this is on record for those in the future reading this thread, please do your research first as Gailmail has stated Lifestyle Lift company has lawsuits most likely in each state for misrepresentation. This particular thread no doubt there are real customers and not real customers the unfortunate part of Lifestyle tactics has led to their own eventual demise and any real individual that has a great experience will now be suspect. One cannot pay their employees to make good reviews without consequences, period. PARAGRAPH LOL: My suggestion is always to do your homework, if there are too many lawsuits that is a definite heads up, a good standard is to check on the qualifications of your doctor and lawsuits. This bit of advice came from a lawyer once which I felt was excellent tip. Dr. T has some qualifications that show up correctly but added different qualifications added to the Lifestyle community, this would worry me alot. HealthGrades gave him 2 stars out of 5 so again do your homework and please understand NO surgery is easy. I
My only comments relate to my OWN experience. This is the last time I make any more remarks on this subject.
thanks for your comments - I appreciated hearing from someone else who saw Dr. T and liked their results!
Hi I did some homework before my lift - I consulted five different doctors and clinics before I chose LL. I looked at their photo books and talked to previous patients. I also did extensive research on the internet and yes, I was aware of the lawsuits against LL for misrepresentation. The lawsuit information I saw looked to me like it happened a few years ago and had been settled. I still chose them based on what I personally saw in the before and after photo books of ALL the doctors I consulted, and also what I heard from talking to previous patients of the different doctors I was considering. Lifestyle Lift is not a painless procedure, but no surgery is. I did not personally experience any misrepresentation regarding the procedure, the recovery or the results.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

To PERSE, Would love to know what you think about the chats between me and the 2 others on 3/11. Maybe I'm just being P. A. R. A. N. O. I. D.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hi Juliet's Romeo I appreciate your comments and I'm glad you agree with me about Dr. T. too bad not everyone can have him do the procedure. I believe it when you say how much younger you look. I compared some of my photos from 15 to 18 years ago to how and look now and it is pretty close. Like you said, it is not painless, but it is worth it. Do you have pictures posted that I can see? I'm a little puzzled about how the comments here appear - it think that if I reply specifically to a person my comment goes under theirs, but if I reply up at the top of all the thread then my comment appears on top. This is weird to me because I have to keep scrolling up and down to see who said what.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

For the vast majority of LL patients, not only is it NOT painless, but also NOT worth it, because most of us will have to add the price of repair by a reputable surgeon to the cost we paid Lifestyle Lift for their botch jobs.
I wish RealSelf left the paragraphs in where I place them, looks cheesy to me and unprofessional.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

“It’s an incredible violation of consumer trust and it’s a pernicious element of the Web that some companies have embraced this idea, under the guise of reputation management,” said Thomas Seery, founder of RealSelf.com, a site on which he said Lifestyle Lift had posted misleading reviews.