The Inner Me Shines Forth! -Albuquerque, NM

I had the Lifestyle Lift face and neck procedure...

I had the Lifestyle Lift face and neck procedure and also the whole face fractional laser treatment. I love my results because I look about 15 years younger. The jowls and sagging that made me look older and tired are gone and I have my youthful jawline back. The laser treatment made my skin more translucent and glowing.
Dr. Taghezideh and all the staff at Lifestyle Lift were so friendly and helpful. Dr. Taghizadeh is extremely skillful and demands perfection from himself and his staff, yet he had such a gentle and caring attitude with me before, during and after my procedures. My consultant, Gail, was warm, genuine and enthusiasitic. Marni and Rich answered all my questions before hand, and reassured me whenever I got scared. Emma and Jasmine were kind and helpful with my recovery afterwards.
I was prepared to take it easy after the procedure and focus on healing. I slept in a recliner for a few days and followed the after-care instructions religiously. I was able to be up and about immediately, but it took about two weeks before I felt more normal again. The swelling was gone by two weeks, but the bruises were not completely gone until about a month afterward. I am now three months post-op and I have a little numbness on the sides of my face, and a little tightness around the jaw. These sensations do not bother me.
The decision to have a Lifestyle Lift did not come quickly or easily to me. I grew up in a family that values productivity more than appearance, and I had always believed that facelifts were for vain and superficial people. I thought only the rich and famous did that kind of thing. I also believed that having a facelift would mean that I didn't accept myself as I am, or that I was somehow betraying my family upbringing. But I still wanted to look on the outside the way I felt on the inside - young, strong, capable, and adventurous.
My husband helped me understand that I could love myself enough to invest in improving my looks. And he pointed out to me that having the procedures now in my early 50's would give me years of looking younger and better than I would have without the procedures. I realized I could have it both ways - I could keep my core values of responsibility and hard work, yet be more physically appealing too.
Wow, what a difference in how I feel when I look in the mirror now! The difference is subtle and natural looking, but the tired, worried look is gone. It's almost as if a mask has been removed. I like what I see, and I really feel like the inner me can shine forth.

You look fabulous! I am so glad that everything turned out so well for you :) It can be very painful but I think it's worth it. Just look at you! You're beautiful and I'm certain that you have much more self confidence now....you should! Congrats on a job well done :))
thanks! it was definitely worth it. You look great too - and it's so good to hear from someone else who feels positive about this. I also appreciate you support in light of some of the negative comments I've received here - at first I was so dismayed by all the negative replies, so now I'm enjoying reading all the positive ones!

I am very happy with my LL. I live in Atlanta area. The doctors have been caring and available. I have had several appts since my Dec. 2012 surgery. I still have a numb right ear and some jaw tightness (but no pain) and I believe it will eventually go away. I think any surgery has risks and you have to evaluate very carefully. LL has done thousands of surgerys with great results.

Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon