Go Big or Go Home - Albuquerque, NM

Thats what my fiancé says in reference to...

Thats what my fiancé says in reference to everything! Hello ladies! I've been stalking RS for years. Originally I had my surgery done in October 2011. I can't remember the ccs used but I went from an A to a D. Well after surgery, I realized that I wanted to go bigger. Not too much bigger but noticeably bigger. At the moment, my boobs (in a shirt) look just as they did before surgery.... Considering that I wore well padded bras.

Anyway, I was praying the my original doc would be willing to perform another surgery. When I was in last, he'd told me that these were the biggest he'd be willing to go. So I called last week and asked if he'd be willing to go bigger and tomy surprise, he said yes. So I scheduled a consultation for Monday the 30th. I'd hate to have to find someone else to do them, so I'm hoping we can come to an agreement. :)

Well I had my consultation this morning. Turns out...

Well I had my consultation this morning. Turns out that I originally had 320 cc moderate profile. I actually went from a B to a D. I scheduled surgery for June 10th. Dr Hopkins said its a much easier surgery so I'll only be sedated. I decided to go with 500 cc high profile.

Post-Op appt

Well today I had my post op appt. Everything went great! I am now counting down the days until surgery. I am scheduled for June 10. I'm even more excited that I will have my new boobs before I get married in July!

Picture Update

So I just thought I'd let you all see what they look like now...

Very excited!

So Monday is the day and I'm totally excited!! Brenda from Dr Hopkins office (love her) called me today to inform me that my check in time is 9:45 a.m. Usually I love my weekends but I can't wait for Monday to come!!

Surgery done

I had my surgery done last Monday. Dr Hopkins or MaryAnn could have never fully prepared me for how minor the surgery and recovery was. I got out of there by noon and went home to sleep the rest of the day. I felt no pain whatsoever. I thought that was due to drugs I was given. Wrong! I didn't feel no pain of any kind the next day so I went to work. Still, a week later... Nothing! No pain pills needed! Needless to say, Dr Hopkins did a wonderful job! I love his work! I also love his staff. MaryAnn & Brenda are the best! I haven't really had a chance to take pictures but I will add more soon!

I also had my post op today and MaryAnn told me there was hardly any swelling so I can get fitted in my wedding dress! I'm so excited!
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hopkins is the absolute best and I would recommend him to anyone! He cares about his patients & he listens to them! His staff are as amazing as he is!

looking good

Glad to hear your consult went well. I think the 500's will look nice on you. I have added your surgery to the calendar. Thanks for the updates!

Good luck with your surgery! I am going through the same thing right now... My boobs look just like they did when I wore my padded bras and I expected them to be a lot bigger. I have an appointment next week to talk about this to my dr. I am so scared that I will be charged a lot for this. Did your Dr. give you a discount for re-surgery?
Hi Kris. My doc gave me a discount of close to $1,000. It's still kind if costly as its close to $5,000. Had I chosen to use general anesthesia as opposed to local, it would have costed an additional $500. He assured me that I'll be just fine with the local. Good luck to you!

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! We'd love to see some photos. Seems like you took a good jump in size back in 2011. Perhaps a different profile implant along with larger? Let us know how the consult goes tomorrow!

I agree with your title: lol; I love my big boobs; I have pics if you would like to see them;
Hi Violet!! Yours are amazing!! I'll add some pics soon. Mine are bad, they're just not as big as I'd like. I want yours!!! Lol
Thank you!