Fabulous Results from an Amazing Doc - Albuquerque, NM

As a "seasoned" professional...

As a "seasoned" professional actor/communicator,I needed this to be successful. My results were so lovely and natural, that I happily share my Doc and my procedures to the women I meet. He did two procedures. A very smart doc, he had to "undo" a couple of old string lifts and that added compexity to my procedure. Back to work in 13 days, he did a brilliant lower jaw and neck. From first consult to follow up, now two years later, I am thrilled and would do it all over again.

Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Taghizadeh's contributions and inventions to the profession are already documented elsewhere. I cannot say enough about his gifts: honest responses, thorough, thoughtful manner. You can tell this Doc is totally engaged by what he does... and it shows... on my face. Lucky me.

I am 70 Years 0ld, which may seem old for all this. I had the neck and chin procedure. I look wonderful. Everyone at the office was kind and professional. Dr. T is a sweetie. Took good care of me. NO COMPLAINTS. I am happy. Juliet

No it's not too old for this Juliet's Romeo!  I'm glad you are so happy.  Here is Dr. T's patient review link on his profile to fill out your own, individual review for him: http://www.realself.com/review/create?dr_id=26131

Thank you!

Kate

RealSelf

Rest In Peace Justin Michael Reyes July 14 2000 You'd be 12 years old by now
Ok going on two years since I had my Lifestyle Lift and I feel Fantastic!! Dr T did such a Wonderful Job on my face, that I feel empowered!! I used to feel the need to wear heavy face makeup but since I've had my Procedure, I wear very little if any at all or I use a Bronzer and that seems to be enough!!! The whole point in going in for the procedure was to look rested, not Overdone and that's what I got!! I feel Free to wear face make up if I so choose for dinner dates and Travel but for the most part, I just enjoy the Natural look with very low key makeup for everyday and that's what I got!!! Again, anyone looking to Freshen your look without a Major Facelift, this is the way to go, GOD BLESS YOU DR T!!!
I have had Type 1 diabetes for over 25+ years, on an insulin pump, CGM (continuous glucose monitor), etc. Never in tight control, but in good health. I had many concerns as you can imagine. Dr. Taghizadeh and his team was able to address all my needs. He even purchased a new technology as a "fail-safe" back-up plan just in case I didn't heal properly. What a relief. The Staff was able to help me check my blood sugars throughout the surgery, I was able to use Red and White light healing therapy and the most useful healing tool I found was the ultrasound treatments. All of these advances assisted tremendously with my healing process. I could not have been more pleased. Thank you!

I had my Lifestyle Lift for my 50th birthday 2 years ago in Albuquerque, NM and Dr Farhan Taghizadeh did mine and IM SOOO GLAD I GOT IT DONE!!! I had gone thru a serious bout of Depression after my mother passed away, and I was also her caregiver. She was very ill with Diabetes, Hypertension, Colitis, and with her Congestive Heart Failure and Alzheimer's I was Extemely Depressed. When she passed away, the depression had taken its toll on my face. The jowels on the sides of my mouth WERE SO PRONOUNCED!!! I looked like a marionette!! That's why I opted for the Lifesyle Lift and it changed my life!!!! It's not an obvious wind blown looking facelift however, it just looks like I'm rested. I grateful to Dr.T for all the efforts in helping me move forward with my life!! If I had to do it over again I would in a heartbeat!! I'm only sorry I waited to turn 50 to do it!!!

@Masters, thank you for sharing your story and I'm sorry to hear about your mother. :(

That is so great that the procedure worked so well for you and that Dr T did exactly what you wanted!

Kate

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

To whom it may concern, regarding my previous posting regarding my Lifestyle Lift, I want to say ONLY POSITIVE THINGS TO EMPOWER ALL WOMEN REGARDLESS OF AGE AND ECONIMICAL BACKGROUNDS, and I'm SOOO Happy with how my procedure turned out that I want to share it with women who feel the need to improve what God gave all women, beauty!! And to those who have anything negative to say regarding Me Personally, then I feel sorry for you to feel the need to try and hurt me because your wasting your time. This Dr is one of the best surgeons in town and my beauty comes from knowing that a Blog is Not the place to Attack anyone, God Bess!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

P.S hey Bridgette have you renewed your Business License yet? Even if you work out of your garage, you still need a Business License to do Business or it's against the Law

I agree, you definitely see more negatives then positives on a lot of sites.  I like that on RealSelf people like to come and talk about their awesome experiences as well as not so hot ones so that they can help others make the best decision possible. :)

That is so awesome you are so happy, thank you for sharing!  You look absolutely gorgeous in your headshot too. :)

Thank you! It is so important to post praiseworthy Docs and procedures. Too often people spend precious energy complaining and putting THAT out into the world.
Your positive remarks make those of us who have just gone through the procedure 10 days ago know that it is all worth it... Thanks so much, BB in Alexandria
I remember so clearly sitting in the waiting room 6 weeks after for my post pix.... I was so excited for the folks who were about to have their procedures and a little sad for me because it was now behind me. The anticipation was exhilarating. Just today at my job I ran into a woman who is having the procedure with Dr T because of my good experience. And so it goes!
You look great!!
And better after yesterday's Botox. Aren't we lucky to have so many choices? Dr. T is the best. Thank you!