Fabulous Results from an Amazing Doc - Albuquerque, NM

As a "seasoned" professional...

As a "seasoned" professional actor/communicator,I needed this to be successful. My results were so lovely and natural, that I happily share my Doc and my procedures to the women I meet. He did two procedures. A very smart doc, he had to "undo" a couple of old string lifts and that added compexity to my procedure. Back to work in 13 days, he did a brilliant lower jaw and neck. From first consult to follow up, now two years later, I am thrilled and would do it all over again.

I am 70 Years 0ld, which may seem old for all this. I had the neck and chin procedure. I look wonderful. Everyone at the office was kind and professional. Dr. T is a sweetie. Took good care of me. NO COMPLAINTS. I am happy. Juliet

No it's not too old for this Juliet's Romeo!  I'm glad you are so happy.  Here is Dr. T's patient review link on his profile to fill out your own, individual review for him: http://www.realself.com/review/create?dr_id=26131

Thank you!

Kate

RealSelf

Rest In Peace Justin Michael Reyes July 14 2000 You'd be 12 years old by now
Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Taghizadeh's contributions and inventions to the profession are already documented elsewhere. I cannot say enough about his gifts: honest responses, thorough, thoughtful manner. You can tell this Doc is totally engaged by what he does... and it shows... on my face. Lucky me.