Absolutely Worth It! - Albany, NY

I had vaser liposelection circumfrentially on both...

I had vaser liposelection circumfrentially on both thighs and the back of my hips. My surgery took about 4 hours and I stayed in the hospital over night. I have always been riddled with saddlebags and no matter how hard I worked out or how much weight I lost my legs were always large. I immediately saw a huge difference post surgery.

I am three weeks out now and I am sure that I am still swollen, but my legs look so great that if they stay where they are right now I will still be forever grateful. Two days post surgery I was already down two sizes. I put on a pair of pants and cried because I have never had a lean profile before! I will say that because of the amount of surgery I had there was a fair amount of pain. 3 weeks out and my legs are still sore. But it is worth every second of pain and I would do it again in two seconds flat. I did have a lot of bruising and still have some but it is going away quickly. I am nice and even and no hard lumps or bumps at all.

The first 24 hours I drained a lot. But again, all worth it. There is so much about my experience I could write about but it would take up a lot of space so if there is anyone out there considering this surgery and you want to ask me any questions I would be happy to tell you exactly what to expect. I know I have said it a few times already, but it was so worth it! I think for those who may not have had a good experience, it may be your surgeon. Mine was and is priceless and I would recommend her highly to anyone!! I don't have any photos yet but when I do I will post them.

Thanks for sharing your Vaser experience, mommac777. Looking forward to seeing your photos when you can post them.

Latham Plastic Surgeon

My physician is board certified and highly qualified. She is someone who genuinely cares about her patients and their results and is a perfectionist! I highly recommend her and her staff! They are absolutely wonderful!!!!