Absolutely Worth It! - Albany, NY

I had vaser liposelection circumfrentially on both...

I had vaser liposelection circumfrentially on both thighs and the back of my hips. My surgery took about 4 hours and I stayed in the hospital over night. I have always been riddled with saddlebags and no matter how hard I worked out or how much weight I lost my legs were always large. I immediately saw a huge difference post surgery.

I am three weeks out now and I am sure that I am still swollen, but my legs look so great that if they stay where they are right now I will still be forever grateful. Two days post surgery I was already down two sizes. I put on a pair of pants and cried because I have never had a lean profile before! I will say that because of the amount of surgery I had there was a fair amount of pain. 3 weeks out and my legs are still sore. But it is worth every second of pain and I would do it again in two seconds flat. I did have a lot of bruising and still have some but it is going away quickly. I am nice and even and no hard lumps or bumps at all.

The first 24 hours I drained a lot. But again, all worth it. There is so much about my experience I could write about but it would take up a lot of space so if there is anyone out there considering this surgery and you want to ask me any questions I would be happy to tell you exactly what to expect. I know I have said it a few times already, but it was so worth it! I think for those who may not have had a good experience, it may be your surgeon. Mine was and is priceless and I would recommend her highly to anyone!! I don't have any photos yet but when I do I will post them.

Latham Plastic Surgeon

My physician is board certified and highly qualified. She is someone who genuinely cares about her patients and their results and is a perfectionist! I highly recommend her and her staff! They are absolutely wonderful!!!!

Thanks for sharing your Vaser experience, mommac777. Looking forward to seeing your photos when you can post them.