Dr. Rockmore Delivers Great Care and Wonderful Results - Albany, NY

In February of 2012 Dr. Rockmore performed my...

In February of 2012 Dr. Rockmore performed my Tummy Tuck procedure.I delivered four children 14+ years ago and although none of these births were C-Section, the appearance of my abdomen was always a source of annoyance. In spite of a healthy diet and exercise, the tissue was loose and the muscles no longer tight.

The result was really quite amazing. I can wear a bikini and although not life changing, it makes me smile. The down side--definitely the drains. Have lots of loose draping type of tops to wear and comfortable loose fitting pants until the drains are removed.

Welcome to RealSelf.

Yes babies do a number on our bodies!   They are worth it but darn!!!   Happy to hear you are loving your results and enjoying the bikinis.  Would love to see your before and after pictures:)

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rockmore performed a previous surgery for me and I was struck by his bedside manner and overall concern for my well-being. Dr. Rockmore delivered Patient Centered Care. He explained the procedure, the expected outcome and the limitations. Dr. Rockmore is a very knowledgeable Dr. but moreover, a good listener and a kind provider.