Bye Bye Skin - Albany, NY

Dr. Kayastha removed 7.5 lbs of skin after I lost...

Dr. Kayastha removed 7.5 lbs of skin after I lost 100 lbs from the Lap Banding procedure. He was recommedned to me from that office. He did an excellent job! He has a very caring bedside manner & a great sense of humor.

As with any surgery there is going to be pain, he made sure I was comfortable. He was patient with me when i wanted to go back to the gym sooner then I should & made sure i knew the reasoning why I needed to let my body heal properly before heading back too early. My scars have already faded tremendously and you can barely see the horizontal ones. The vertical ones, which are a little thicker are progressing nicely. It won't be long before you won't notice them either. He also removed a suspicious mole right in his office. His staff is great & very caring. I definately would recommend him and have to several people already. He has helped make me feel like a new woman!

Albany Plastic Surgeon

He runs a smooth business and genuinely cares about his patients.

Hello I just had a panniculectomy Sept 26 how long did you find yourself swollen my mid section is so swollen I look like a muffin
i had swelling for about 6 weeks. Rremember your body needs time to recover. Keep moving and it will subside.

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and congratulations on your weight loss, that's a huge achievement! Did you have to have drains put in to help with the healing, or was this a no-drain procedure?

i did have drains for a few weeks, they were easy to care for though.