Dr. Rockmore is a Perfectionist! - Albany, NY

I am a 48 year old female. Although I looked...

I am a 48 year old female. Although I looked pretty youthful already, I decided that it was a good time to correct some of the things that I was seeing and didn't particularly like. I had consulted with 3 other cosmetic surgeons and they all had different suggestions on the best way to address my concerns. After deciding to go with Dr. Rockmore, we decided the best course to take would be an endoscopic browlift, facelift, neck lift and lower eyelids. Dr. Rockmore was very patient with me and made sure to address all my questions and concerns. My surgery went well and was unremarkable. The first few days were not painful but uncomfortable and I seemed to have a tough time bouncing back from the anesthesia. I would have to say the whole experience was not painful but uncomfortable. At times the tightness was uncomfortable and 5 months later, I still have that feeling through the neck area. I have to say, that I am very very pleased with my results and couldn't have asked for a better outcome.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rockmore is a perfectionist and I couldn't have made a better choice. He strives for excellence; what more could you ask for... especially when dealing with your face. Enough said.