Wished I Had Done It Sooner - Albany, NY

I am a 52 year old woman who had breast...

I am a 52 year old woman who had breast augmentation and the results were simply amazing. I wish I had done this years ago but my fear of the pain stopped me cold.I had heard so many horror stories of how excrutiating it was to go thru. Well I will not sugar coat it it isn't a walk in the park and I was in pain for a few months but the results were simply amazing. Not only did my friends not know because I had only gone a cup size bigger but the look and feel was amazing. They look and feel like the real thing and my husband says they look more real than before I had it done as my breast used to fall out to the sides more. I didn't have a lift so that made a big difference in how real they looked also.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

I had a girlfriend who had him do her augmentation and I trusted her opinion and results. Dr. Rockmore was great not only in his expertise in the results I wanted but his bedside manner was one of a kind. He always greeted me with a smile and was genuine every step of the way. Like I said my only regret was not doing it much earlier in life.