full tummy tuck with MR

I'm a 5'2" 39 yr old wife and mother...

I'm a 5'2" 39 yr old wife and mother of two teenage girls. My girls where both larger than my small frame could carry Without stretching beyond its limits.

I have waited 17 yrs to get this done, and although I am excited I am just as nervous! I do wish I had done this five yrs ago when I was thinner, but everything happens for a reason!

I'm on day 5 and doing great! No bm but not in...

I'm on day 5 and doing great! No bm but not in pain from it. I'm able to walk all over house and go up and down stairs on mu own. Also, getting in and out of my recliner is a breeze. I haunt had any coughing or sneezing issues and hardly draining fluids at all.
Going in tomorrow to get stitches out and my third smaller binder. My doc will not take tubes out before 2 weeks so they will be in till Feb 2. They don't really bother me to much so no biggie. My only complaint is that I can't shower with them in so I'm stuck with sponge bathing. Have know idea how much skin I lost or weight. Been pretty much just eating nuts, cherries, yogurt, veggies and eggs. Lots of coconut water with pineapple juice. I hope all continues to go smooth! Wishing all of you a happy and healthy journey!!

9 days po and doing fine. Got my stitches out and...

9 days po and doing fine. Got my stitches out and will be getting drains out on the 2nd of Feb. My ps likes to keep them in for two weeks to reduce any fluid build up. I have been very regular with my BM ever since my first one on day 5. Been drinking tons of coconut water and Naked all natural juices. Also have one ensure muscle health drink every morning.

My husband has been my knight in shining armor through my entire journey. I haven't wanted or needed anything he even bought me flowers and painted my toenails! Cooks me breakfast, lunch and dinner and even heats my blanket before he covers me up! I am truly blessed and grateful for my husband and the life he has provided for us!

I have been healing well and the only complaint I have is my dang siatic (sp) nerve is killing me. I pray that all you ladies are healing fast and are as comfortable as possible! To all the ladies who's dates are coming up, try to relax it really isn't that bad at all. Have a great day and happy healing!

Wow, how time flies! I cannot believe it has been...

Wow, how time flies! I cannot believe it has been 3 months already! I am doing awesome and maintaing my weight at 119. I'd like to lose bout 4 more pounds, but im happy with the 15 lbs I lost. It was a rough road for sure, but I have to admit that fitting into my jeans is awesome.
Not to crazy bout my BB but can't be perfect. My scar is healing very flat and nice.

I hope everyone is doing well and healing fast. I posted some pics, but don't have recent ones up yet.
Anchorage Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor is awesome the only complaint I have is that, he seems rushed and I have to make him stop and listen sometimes.

Looks like a perfect TT!!!
You look great! Congrats to you on your tummy tuck. I am scheduled for May 3rd. I am very excited! Happy healing :-)
Thank you very much, it was a long road thats for sure. But everytime i look in the mirror i feel great! My 18 yr old said, " hey no fair your tummy is flatter than mine now" best compliment ever!!!
Good to hear from you Little D! Seems like a long time ago that us Jan tt'ers kept in touch. :)
It sure does, i miss all the comments from everyone. How are you healing? I hope great!
Feeling pretty good - back to exercising. But still swelling and still numb on lots of my abs. How about you?
sorry bout the lack of response. Has been a very busy summer for us. Anyway, I am over all pleased with my TT. I have a slight bulge in my pubic area and it looks puffy still. My PS has me scheduled for Sept to get a little lipo there. (for free) also he took care of the pubic hair line with lazer hair removal. (for free) I hope everyone is still healing nicely and enjoying there new hot bodies!!
I'm very excited for you, Little D! Best of luck tomorrow for a smooth, pain-free surgery and recovery!! :-)
Go for it, I am looking to have my tt done in June. Keep us updated on your progress.