Absolutely Ecstatic - Birmingham, AL

Over the last year I have lost some excess weight...

Over the last year I have lost some excess weight through diet and exercise. Despite my extremely active exercise program I was still unable to loose specific pockets of body fat. Also, due to the weight loss, my face had lost fat and was looking aged; to include sunken eyes and deep smile lines.

After coming to the realization that more exercise would not get rid of the body fat and more dieting only resulted in an increased fat loss from my face I decided to see a plastic surgeon.

Based on multiple recommendations and outstanding experiences by friends, family, and co-workers I chose to see Dr. H.

During my consultation Dr. H explained what needed to be done; he was extremely professional and informative.

Just a couple of months later I underwent Smart Lipo to my abdomen and flanks, fat transfer to my lips,cheeks, smile lines, and under my eyes. I also had my tummmy tuck scar revised and Dysport injected into my forehead and crowsfeet. It was so nice to go to the surgery center there in Dr. H's building. The staff was so nice and took such good care of me. I can't say enough how much I appreciate their part in my care.

My results were absolutely incredible! Dr. H exceeded every expectation I had!

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

post pics please!!!

Congrats on your result! It sounds like you had quite a tranformation. We'd love to see pics, if you don't mind sharing.