Dr Gentile Changed my Life - Akron, OH

I became a patient of dr gentile when I was 13...

I became a patient of dr gentile when I was 13 years old. I was born with a birth defect on my face a giant hairy navis is the technical name. Growing up being teased and made fun of was rough. At age 13 I happen to be in Salem hospital for a cut on my hand and dr gentile was there and seen me with my mom in the hallway and wanted to check it out. He was the only dr who ever said they could remove it at that age for me. I had the surgery It forever changed my life I could walk with my head held high and a new confidence I never had before. The second procedure I received from dr gentile was a rhinoplasty, I had always had trouble with snoring and hated the width of my nose and really wanted to get it fixed. I had the procedure it went very well, I had very small bruising and very little pain and I can now breath at night and no more snoring :) I would recommend dr gentile to anyone who wants an amazing plastic surgeon he truly the best around I am very satisfied.

Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon

He has been my dr since I was 13 years old.

You are beautiful.
Glad your happy,did your doctor use nasal packing? I was looking at researching him as well. Congrats on your nose .

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'm so glad your life was changed for the better.