I am 25 years old 5'3" 122lbs and have been cursed...

I am 25 years old 5'3" 122lbs and have been cursed with lack of. I recently have gone to Dr Carp in Green Ohio and have decided it was time. My fiancé and I have done much research and now I hope to get feed back from other women on BA's. I am MORE than excited and fully trust this doctor and staff to help me achieve my goal! I am going to him two weeks prior to surgery to discuss size and was wondering if there are other women out there who have any pointers.
Go with the size you like best, or you will regret it! that extra 25 or 50 cc's isnt that much so just add it if you can. Stick to your decision afterwards and dont over think it because then you will start t ask yourself so many questions. Ask as many questions as you want.. and be sure you love your doctor. Its not worth risking. Most importantly.. once they are done.. just have fun.. enjoy the new boobs and dont take it for granted because the more gratitude you have the better you will feel :) Try on all kinds of stuff.. I even tried on my old padded bras to see what they looked like and since they are so small its funny because you get amazing cleavage! If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask i'd love to help ^_^ good luck
I can't wait till I never see an A/B cup again!!!! I have always hated being flat chested and envied the women who had beautiful naturally big breasts. Now it's my turn! I guess the only concern I have is the gawks afterwards lol. I am so glad I found your review. I have been neurotic today and feel at ease after coming across your page! There are millions of thought going through my head. On a scale from 1-10 what was your pain the first week? My surgery is on a Thursday and I am returning back to work the following Wednesday. Too soon?
No I am not doing a lift there is no need for that I am an A cup and have always been and want enhanced. Right now the only things I know certain are the style of implant (silicone), placement under the muscle and incision under my breast "crease". As far as the comment about your nipples, did you notice a change in the way they look? And do you still have feeling there? I did research and it said sometime women loose feeling in there nipples but it doesn't say the percentage of.

BA 3 1/2 weeks away

BA is 26 days away and the research is getting CRAZY! I think my fiancé is ready to lock me in a room until April 3rd lol! Question for ladies who have had the BA's done already. How did you feel after being put under? Did any of you experience problems with sore throat? I have NEVER been put under an am, a little freaked out by it.

More "wish" boobies

Hey can't wait for your journey I'll be following

Pictures of myself past and now

I was a smaller girl most of my life and then in 2009 blew up in size from an unhealthy relationship. Only positive to gaining all that weight was the chest that came with it. Now I am back down to my original weight and ZERO boobies.

Now

In a bathing suit

First off, KUDOS to you for losing over 60 lbs...WOW! I know all about boobs + weight too..Ive been a B all my life then with pregnancy I blew up to a C/D size...my husband didn't know what to do with them,hahah!...but that also meant I gained weight after the fact and Im working on getting back down, my boobs are in need of help now and Im hoping to get back down 120 / 130 lbs and see how much I need to "add" to perk the girls up again :( ! lol Id love to see some before pics if you have any to compare what I might be going for before / after too! Thx for sharing your journey!!
Honestly, most women will tell you in hindsight not to worry so much about the anesthesia. Be more concerned about the constipating side effects of the pain medication post op! Here is a list of helpful recovery supplies, including a laxative, that you may want to purchase and set up. Hopefully this will help the time pass more quickly!
Thank you for these helpful tips! Definitely things I didn't even think of or know for that matter!

Countdown!

So I went to my PS this past Monday and we have officially picked the size. Going with 350cc HP under the muscle incision on the breast crease. He feels I am too small with not enough breast tissue to hold anything more. At first I was upset because I wanted to go possibly 400cc but after doing research (yes more) 350cc for my body is big. I am short and thin and dont want my chest looking too fake. I am beyond ecstatic and can't stop looking at the calendar!!!! Come on 12:30 April 3rd!!!!!! If there are any 350cc ladies out there reading this I would love to know how yours have settled and what size bra you are now. I am hoping a FULL c small D
Good luck and just be prepared!
Good luck tomorrow girly! I cant sleep an I gotta be up in 5 hrs to drive 2hrs for the surgery lol
You aren't driving there alone are you??? Good luck to you as well!!!!

I made it!

Well I am officially home and not much pain (probably the pain mess). Also, the going under part was NOT scary at all I don't even remember much of anything. I remember leaving my hospital room to be taken back to the surgery room and that's IT!! I am so glad I chose to do this!!!!
Way to go! Glad to hear you made it through... Happy healing now ;)
Happy Healing! Xoxox
Thank you! Xxoo

Update

So wanted to let you ladies know how I am feeling so far. GREAT! As long as I keep up with my medicine schedule I don't feel any pain at all. Just tightness, swollen, rock hard and slightly tender. But I have not even had the urge to cry because I feel that wonderful!! My experience at the hospital was AMAZING as well all the nurses, doctors and anastesiologist were so wonderful to me and made me feel SO COMFORTABLE! If I had to do it all over again I totally would! So for you girls out there who are concerned about being put under, don't be! You don't feel anything or remember anything!!! Good luck to my family of boobies and future boobies!

Side views (best I could get)

Before boobs in a sports bra

Well, I hate you had a rough go at it sweetie. :'( It's sooo funny that you are already saying you "Love them" cause that's a great sign since they will only start looking better. =) I am soooo Type A & a little OCD so I almost didn't wanna talk about it for a couple of days. LOL Honestly I cried the 1st two days cause they looked different (left dropped faster than the right dominant side). I'm a werido though so I knew I'd be in freak out mode during the "Ugly duckling/square boob" stage. I'm just now starting to really be able to say I Love my results! The boob exercise really helped loosen up my stubborn right boob coupled with advil it's dropped a lot now. Yay!!! ;D Glad you are doing better chick!
Lookin good ! Cant believe surgery day finally came and went so now we're just recovering lol
Yesterday was the worse day ever an I hope it's nothing but up hill for me. First my right breast is the one in the most pain. Very numb as well. I feel like they are going to fall out of my chest. I threw up multiple times yesterday from the medication over load. I just want to feel some what normal again! Please someone tell me I will. I am def at the stage right now where I am questioning what I did to myself.

Feel like I have the missing piece

Ok girls, I went to my PS today and..... Everything is going GREAT! He gave me the a-okay to take off surgical bra (no underwire or push up). He said to start gently massaging them and then next week start working on my scars. He squished them around a little. The left was FINE the right he it sucked lol. I am IN LOVE WITH MY NEW BOOBIES!! I am still pretty bloated from all the meds, lack of pooping and starting my period the day of surgery BUT I don't feel disgusting. It's like having bigger breasts help me to not feel fat when I am bloated. I feel sexy wether my belly is flat or has some kind of bulge! I feel sexy infront of fiancé. I am more confident then ever before!!! I loved them the day I received them! I know they still have some changing to do but I don't care they are beautiful and perfect for me!!! Any woman who thinks about doing this and wants it, DO IT! It's the MOST satisfying in the world. I went to the mall today to find some nice bra/sports bras to wear and didn't have to find one with the most padding/push up. That in itself was such a satisfying feeling. I feel like the woman I was always meant to be. Thank you to all you beautiful women on here who helped me through this process. Wether we spoke or not your journeys truly helped me get through mine. I am going to continue to update I promise! And now, some pictures!! Mind the bloating please! And the slight blurry-ness I had to take them myself.
Oh you look good! You actually look less swollen than mine lol I notice my rt side is less sore than left not sure why maybe bc im left handed so im using those muscles? ?? Anyway happy healing!
I didn't have ANY square boob. I swear to god it was like my body was meant to have these all along!!! I am ecstatic over my new boobs!!!! I'll post some pics today after work. It's my first day back wish me luck!!! You are such a great support boobie buddy thank you!! You look AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! My righty is still giving me problems. Riding a little higher than my left and terrible shocks through my muscle in the morning. Friday I go to the spa behind my PS office (his wife owns it, free treatment) and they are going to show me the massages. I have started moving them myself some but am waiting to do anything extreme till I see her. Talk soon xoxo!
Good luck back at work today!

HELP!

As of today I am 8 days post op and can already tell that one breast is larger than the other. Before getting my implants my breast were naturally uneven (left bigger than right). My doctor advised me that it was so minimal that I didn't really need to do two different sizes so what did I do? I listened to my doctor and stuck with 350cc in both breasts. I realize I am a week and one day post op an there is still some changes that are going to happen but my fiancé even sees the difference. Matter of fact in a shirt people can see the difference. Has any other woman experienced this?? If so what did you do? I have mentor so I know I have some "warranty" coverage on them. Is it possible for a revision? I am BEYOND DEPRESSED!!!! I prayed and prayed that they would be wonderful and truthfully they are but, noticeably uneven and it is causing me to burst into tears all day. I didn't want to feel like this a week out. I wanted to be PROUD of my girls and I would be if they would be even!! I know that no boob is perfect but, they shouldn't be THAT noticeable after spending almost 7 grand on them it should be pretty close to even! I hope someone, somewhere out there has something to say please help
give them time..you will look awesome each day they drop more...and theyre so perky now who wouldn't be happy?! lol the confidence you gain from them will be worth it!
Well little secret..... Sex life has gotten a HELL of A LOT more better!!! I'm just slightly concerned about there being too much of a size difference. I do love them though!! Thank you for your very kind words!!!!
How long did you wait before sex? I wasn't told and thought maybe I better call my ps

Progress

So as you see on the post above I had some serious concerns about the size difference well, it has changed! My righty is still a little smaller than my left but not as bad as before (thank you sweet boobie god!!!) I am going to post some pictures of updates. I am sure I still have a ways to go for the "dropping and fluffing" process but they are moving way more now!!! I was one lucky little lady through this whole process! I don't have ANY problems with my incisions (doctor doesn't stitch on outside) I didn't have ANY bruising (other than where my IV was) I stopped taking pain meds on day 3!!!! My swelling was nothing compared to some women I have seen. These new additions have become something so new and fun for me! I feel SEXAAAYY! The only complaint I have as of right now is, sleeping on my back. I HATE IT! That is what is causing me to wake up every night at 1 (without fail) from stiffness, sore and agitating! My grandmother advised me to buy a heating pad for my bed and a pillow for driving (I drive a lot during the day, 100+ miles).
Hey Lady, just wondering how you were doing?
I am a lot more calm the past couple days. Was concerned there for a little about the size. Looks like my right one was just being a pain in the rear. The swelling I think is completely gone at least I hope so because I don't want them to shrink anymore! Lol I'm two weeks PO today so I think I'm in the clear for swelling. I mean I do notice them getting kinda puffy at the end of the day after work. Probably from all the movement I do through out the day. How are you? Your BA is coming up isn't it?? I can't wait to see what you look like!
Yes, my surgery is scheduled for May 9th, but I have run into a bit of trouble that might put a halt to it. I have a large skin cancer on the back of my thigh that has to come off. I'm seeing my PS next week to talk about doing the BA and removal at the same time. Don't know it it's possible. Skin cancer has to come first so if he can't do both at once and I have to use my vacation time for the skin cancer, I won't have any time left for the BA. But I'm trying to stay positive. You know the old saying "hope for the best, prepare for the worst"

They are squishy I shall call them squishies

Well ladies I wrote out this long post about my boobies and then it deleted so here we go again!

Not too much to update because they truly haven't change a lot! I definitely believe the swelling is completely gone (yay!). I will be three weeks PO Thursday and can not believe that much time has passed!! I think my right one has a little bit more changing to do. The muscle still seems tighter than my left so I am trying to equal out the amount of stuff I do with my right arm compared to my left (shaving, doing hair, driving, etc). The size difference has equaled itself out more as well. I think my right will always have a slight smaller look than my left because my right is the dominant side. My nipples still get pretty sensitive but I think I have about 90% feeling back. Incisions are looking great as well. Left side has a scab on the outside of it. I have been using Mederma and I believe it has been helping. Does any women out there have any pointers on loosening the right muscle?
I also have slept on my side two nights in a row now (alleluia)! I still haven't slept on my stomach and probably won't for awhile. Just seems too risky and dangerous lol. I am still wearing sports bras probably won't get the ok to wear a bra until I go see my PO on the 23rd of May. I am completely in love with my new additions and still have shock when I look back at my pictures before BA. Friends and family have been so super supportive as well! They all know how bad I have wanted this! I actually showed them to one of my best friends yesterday (she always had big boobs) and she said "WOW they ARE perfect! You look amazing" made me feel really, confident! She also gave me one of her D cup bras to put up to my new additions to see if it would fit and, it did!! I think some style bras I will be a full C but I now know D can be a size as well! My grandmother has been amazing as well seeing as 25 years ago she had a BA and now her 25 year old granddaughter has had one! Lol. Fiancé, he is loving them every waking moment. I catch him staring at me when I am sitting on the couch watching TV, like a dog wanting a bone lol!! Thank you to all you beautiful women out there! You ladies have been the best cyber support group any woman could ever ask for!
So glad for your turn out they look great, and im having the same issue w my right ugh its annoying so I get your frustration
Has your doctor recommended anything for it?? I am massaging as much as I can and trying to stretch my arms and shoulders back as well
He says massage more but I feel ihave been alot

Before and After

Ladies.... Input please

So I have updated pictures and as you can see in the pictures there isn't a significant notice of size difference however, in clothes there are. When I wear shirts there is a slant (left side high slopes down to the right). Has any other women experienced this and had the doctor fix the size difference? I don't want to chane both. I want my right to sit out just as far as my right. I think that's fair for me to say is it not? The picture I have uploaded I am sitting up straight, both arms up to take picture (I took it myself) and as you can see in picture it is slanted. I'll be damned if I will be embarrassed to wear clothes still. This procedure was supposed to fix that. Tomorrow will be three weeks PO and I know I have dropping and fluffing to do but dropping and fluffing shouldn't have much to do with the actual projection when it am looking down on them. I hope someone out there has some pointers. I am even massaging the right breast slightly more than the left.
Wow looking good darlin! I am also having a hard time with my right, did you ever hear how to help it move along? I have my 4 week appt tomorrow so I will ask my ps and let you know what I find out.
My PS' office just told me to keep up with the massages and they said that I may need to start icing again. When I get home from a physical day of work I put ice on for ten leave off for 20 do it for about an hour or so. My right is slowly starting to get to where my left is but I think it still has some way to go. I go back to my Ps in two weeks and I'll see if he thinks it's too behind or everything is fine. I mean in the beginning it was a pretty significant amount difference between the two but now not so much. I did call and share my concern with them so they knew. Besides your right one, how are you???
I'm doing great! Had my 3 week follow up today and she said I still have a little swelling. I'm going to do update later about my appt

Good morning boobie friends!

Well I am four weeks PO today and feel as though the ladies have become slightly fuller. Righty still has some dropping to do the incision still isn't under my breast crease like the left. I think I have the majority of my feeling back in my breasts BUT my right nipple is so darn sensitive and hurts to the touch at times. Does any women out there know about how long this could possibly last? I love my new additions! I have not been sized for bras yet I go back at my six week check up an we will see if he gives the green light to wearing normal bras. I honestly don't miss wearing bras, sports bras have become my new favorite thing! I get them from Target and they are so dang comfortable! Before BA I wore a bra under my sports bra (dumb really I know) but it made me feel more womanly lol!!! If I had to guess cup size I would say for sure a C possible D! They are very full still an I hope they stay like that! Pictures will be posted with this post.
You have such great skin.
You look great!!! We are always our own worst critic, I don't notice the asymmetry in your photos and any asymmetry you might have will just add to a more natural look since no set of boobs are perfect! Keep us posted on what the PS says about it at your 6 weeks
Thank you that is a lovely way of looking at it!! I will for sure tell everyone what is said at the six week check up!

One month 12 days PO

Well ladies not too much to update except that I now have zero morning boob YAY! I also don't have super sensitive nipples anymore either YAY! My breasts have dropped some more and my incisions seem to be healing the way they should be. I go to my PS on the 23rd for my six week check up and we shall see what he has to say. I still have moments of wishing I would have went at least 50cc's bigger but, I TOTALLY agree with my doctor about not pushing my body. My breast pockets were definitely small seeing as I have more side boob then I do inward clevage (I have cleavage if pushed together) I do love my breasts though and feel they are starting to look bigger then they first did. Hope all is well with all you beautiful ladies! And I hope my profile helps the new women on here!
You look great!! Glad to hear you're doing well and I agree with Red, I love the picture of you and your mom :-) Congrats again!
You look wonderful and the pic with your mom is great.
Looking good!!! :)

Almost a month! 32DDD

Well ladies I went to my PS last Friday and all is good! Got cleared to wear any bra I want, work out and live normal life (as long as my body allows). I woke up sleeping on my belly the other day and it didn't hurt at all!!! Went to Victoria Secret and got sized and I am..... Drum roll please..... 32 DDD!!! That's right triple! Super weird but it fits AMAZING! Tried on a DD and it was for sure too small! Hope life is going great for all you ladies out there!!
YAY for DDD. You look fantastic!
Thank you!!! When I look at them myself they do not seem a D at all! I am sure in certain stores I'll probably be a C I always heard Victoria Secret ran smaller then macys or Dillard's but I am most comfortable in Victoria secret (there prices are a bit high) but that's what I am sticking to for now. I am having a hard time finding a bathing suit top though. Large is way too large in the band (I am a 32) and medium is a tad small in the cup! I am just going to stick with medium and have slight bulge, better then no bulge ;)

Above post was to read almost 2 months

Sorry auto correct did a uh oh. I am almost two months PO

Front shot

Forgot about the pictures my fiancé took for me. Spaz mind right now. In the process of moving, work picking up, school letting out for my step son, wedding planning AND training my newest fur baby I adopted!
This helped me a lot your review thank u .maybe there is hope for me not having noticeable uneven boobs cause you're look good
I truly believe yours will be just fine!! I think a lot of us women have a moment of unevenness due to the breasts being on different schedules (healing, dropping, swelling, etc.) they are two different objects working on two totally different schedules lmao!
They look great.

Two months and a few days PO!!

Well things have seriously calmed down over here in good ol' Ohio for this boobie gal. I am 2 months and 7 days PO and feel great! I wear bras throughout my work day and can not wait to wear a sports bra when I get home! I have read that BA's do not weight much of anything but I'll tell you what, it feels a hell of a lot different having these things! My boobs do feel heavier and after working all day my back seems to be a little sore. My new breasts still feel foreign to me and I am sure they will for some time. I have about 90% feeling back however they do still feel slightly numb on the bottom portion and I don't know how long it takes to get that full feeling back, if ever. My nipples are sensitive to the touch AT TIMES but don't hurt anymore. I started working out again mainly lower body workouts and some lower ab. I don't use weights still, too nervous to pull that muscle. I will say that I think my breasts are still tight behind the muscle. I have ALWAYS had VERY tight muscles. Specially for my age. I used to see a physical therapist for my knees and he said the muscles in my body are far too tight for my age. Not sure if that will ever change and I don't think it will hurt my bags any, if anything it will help keep them perky lol ;). I will post some new pics. Mind the sun burn :( I will say (at least for me) my skin on my chest has become way more sensitive since my BA. Probably because the skin is a lot more stretched then it was pre BA. So note to all you ladies, be CAUTIOUS of the sun if you haven't exposed them yet! Don't get cocky thinking "I rarely burned before BA I am sure I will be fine now". I thought the SAME thing and it's not the case lol. I RARELY ever burned and if I did it was so minor. This time it was NOT. I have learned my lesson and will load up on sunscreen from now on! (I know I should have always Redglory, I am very stubborn) :)
Yes, you should, always, but I won't fuss. I'm too happy for you. You look so good. Your girls look completely natural. I don't think anyone would know by looking at you.
When I look at them I feel as though they have been here since, forever! They don't even feel that "fake"!
I just told someone today at lunch, mine are really getting a lot softer in the last couple of days, so they feel more like breast tissue rather than the implant. Mine still feel a little strange to me, but I'm getting used to them. I got sleep on my side, with no bra last night and it felt great!

2 and 1/2 months PO

Not much to update just figured I wod share what I look like so far. I am still 100% in love with the decision I have made. Yes I wish I could have gone bigger but my PS said if I wanted to be happy and feel and look natural then the size 350cc is the way to go and I must admit I do feel I look "real and natural" they feel wonderful on my body and when I bend over I don't feel that foreign object "slooshing" around in there anymore lol!
boobies update :) ???
They do look natural . No one would be able to tell so that's great . ;)
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Carp is the doctor I have chosen to do my Breast Augmentation. Though I have not had it done yet I feel completely comfortable and at ease with him. His staff was very welcoming and answered all questions I had to ask. My initial meeting with him was great and I am so excited to see the final results! Anyone who is interested in having a BA I would totally recommend you speaking with him!