I am 25 years old 5'3" 122lbs and have been cursed...

I am 25 years old 5'3" 122lbs and have been cursed with lack of. I recently have gone to Dr Carp in Green Ohio and have decided it was time. My fiancé and I have done much research and now I hope to get feed back from other women on BA's. I am MORE than excited and fully trust this doctor and staff to help me achieve my goal! I am going to him two weeks prior to surgery to discuss size and was wondering if there are other women out there who have any pointers.

BA 3 1/2 weeks away

BA is 26 days away and the research is getting CRAZY! I think my fiancé is ready to lock me in a room until April 3rd lol! Question for ladies who have had the BA's done already. How did you feel after being put under? Did any of you experience problems with sore throat? I have NEVER been put under an am, a little freaked out by it.

More "wish" boobies

Pictures of myself past and now

I was a smaller girl most of my life and then in 2009 blew up in size from an unhealthy relationship. Only positive to gaining all that weight was the chest that came with it. Now I am back down to my original weight and ZERO boobies.

Now

In a bathing suit

Countdown!

So I went to my PS this past Monday and we have officially picked the size. Going with 350cc HP under the muscle incision on the breast crease. He feels I am too small with not enough breast tissue to hold anything more. At first I was upset because I wanted to go possibly 400cc but after doing research (yes more) 350cc for my body is big. I am short and thin and dont want my chest looking too fake. I am beyond ecstatic and can't stop looking at the calendar!!!! Come on 12:30 April 3rd!!!!!! If there are any 350cc ladies out there reading this I would love to know how yours have settled and what size bra you are now. I am hoping a FULL c small D

I made it!

Well I am officially home and not much pain (probably the pain mess). Also, the going under part was NOT scary at all I don't even remember much of anything. I remember leaving my hospital room to be taken back to the surgery room and that's IT!! I am so glad I chose to do this!!!!

Update

So wanted to let you ladies know how I am feeling so far. GREAT! As long as I keep up with my medicine schedule I don't feel any pain at all. Just tightness, swollen, rock hard and slightly tender. But I have not even had the urge to cry because I feel that wonderful!! My experience at the hospital was AMAZING as well all the nurses, doctors and anastesiologist were so wonderful to me and made me feel SO COMFORTABLE! If I had to do it all over again I totally would! So for you girls out there who are concerned about being put under, don't be! You don't feel anything or remember anything!!! Good luck to my family of boobies and future boobies!

Side views (best I could get)

Before boobs in a sports bra

Feel like I have the missing piece

Ok girls, I went to my PS today and..... Everything is going GREAT! He gave me the a-okay to take off surgical bra (no underwire or push up). He said to start gently massaging them and then next week start working on my scars. He squished them around a little. The left was FINE the right he it sucked lol. I am IN LOVE WITH MY NEW BOOBIES!! I am still pretty bloated from all the meds, lack of pooping and starting my period the day of surgery BUT I don't feel disgusting. It's like having bigger breasts help me to not feel fat when I am bloated. I feel sexy wether my belly is flat or has some kind of bulge! I feel sexy infront of fiancé. I am more confident then ever before!!! I loved them the day I received them! I know they still have some changing to do but I don't care they are beautiful and perfect for me!!! Any woman who thinks about doing this and wants it, DO IT! It's the MOST satisfying in the world. I went to the mall today to find some nice bra/sports bras to wear and didn't have to find one with the most padding/push up. That in itself was such a satisfying feeling. I feel like the woman I was always meant to be. Thank you to all you beautiful women on here who helped me through this process. Wether we spoke or not your journeys truly helped me get through mine. I am going to continue to update I promise! And now, some pictures!! Mind the bloating please! And the slight blurry-ness I had to take them myself.

HELP!

As of today I am 8 days post op and can already tell that one breast is larger than the other. Before getting my implants my breast were naturally uneven (left bigger than right). My doctor advised me that it was so minimal that I didn't really need to do two different sizes so what did I do? I listened to my doctor and stuck with 350cc in both breasts. I realize I am a week and one day post op an there is still some changes that are going to happen but my fiancé even sees the difference. Matter of fact in a shirt people can see the difference. Has any other woman experienced this?? If so what did you do? I have mentor so I know I have some "warranty" coverage on them. Is it possible for a revision? I am BEYOND DEPRESSED!!!! I prayed and prayed that they would be wonderful and truthfully they are but, noticeably uneven and it is causing me to burst into tears all day. I didn't want to feel like this a week out. I wanted to be PROUD of my girls and I would be if they would be even!! I know that no boob is perfect but, they shouldn't be THAT noticeable after spending almost 7 grand on them it should be pretty close to even! I hope someone, somewhere out there has something to say please help

Progress

So as you see on the post above I had some serious concerns about the size difference well, it has changed! My righty is still a little smaller than my left but not as bad as before (thank you sweet boobie god!!!) I am going to post some pictures of updates. I am sure I still have a ways to go for the "dropping and fluffing" process but they are moving way more now!!! I was one lucky little lady through this whole process! I don't have ANY problems with my incisions (doctor doesn't stitch on outside) I didn't have ANY bruising (other than where my IV was) I stopped taking pain meds on day 3!!!! My swelling was nothing compared to some women I have seen. These new additions have become something so new and fun for me! I feel SEXAAAYY! The only complaint I have as of right now is, sleeping on my back. I HATE IT! That is what is causing me to wake up every night at 1 (without fail) from stiffness, sore and agitating! My grandmother advised me to buy a heating pad for my bed and a pillow for driving (I drive a lot during the day, 100+ miles).

They are squishy I shall call them squishies

Well ladies I wrote out this long post about my boobies and then it deleted so here we go again!

Not too much to update because they truly haven't change a lot! I definitely believe the swelling is completely gone (yay!). I will be three weeks PO Thursday and can not believe that much time has passed!! I think my right one has a little bit more changing to do. The muscle still seems tighter than my left so I am trying to equal out the amount of stuff I do with my right arm compared to my left (shaving, doing hair, driving, etc). The size difference has equaled itself out more as well. I think my right will always have a slight smaller look than my left because my right is the dominant side. My nipples still get pretty sensitive but I think I have about 90% feeling back. Incisions are looking great as well. Left side has a scab on the outside of it. I have been using Mederma and I believe it has been helping. Does any women out there have any pointers on loosening the right muscle?
I also have slept on my side two nights in a row now (alleluia)! I still haven't slept on my stomach and probably won't for awhile. Just seems too risky and dangerous lol. I am still wearing sports bras probably won't get the ok to wear a bra until I go see my PO on the 23rd of May. I am completely in love with my new additions and still have shock when I look back at my pictures before BA. Friends and family have been so super supportive as well! They all know how bad I have wanted this! I actually showed them to one of my best friends yesterday (she always had big boobs) and she said "WOW they ARE perfect! You look amazing" made me feel really, confident! She also gave me one of her D cup bras to put up to my new additions to see if it would fit and, it did!! I think some style bras I will be a full C but I now know D can be a size as well! My grandmother has been amazing as well seeing as 25 years ago she had a BA and now her 25 year old granddaughter has had one! Lol. Fiancé, he is loving them every waking moment. I catch him staring at me when I am sitting on the couch watching TV, like a dog wanting a bone lol!! Thank you to all you beautiful women out there! You ladies have been the best cyber support group any woman could ever ask for!

Before and After

Ladies.... Input please

So I have updated pictures and as you can see in the pictures there isn't a significant notice of size difference however, in clothes there are. When I wear shirts there is a slant (left side high slopes down to the right). Has any other women experienced this and had the doctor fix the size difference? I don't want to chane both. I want my right to sit out just as far as my right. I think that's fair for me to say is it not? The picture I have uploaded I am sitting up straight, both arms up to take picture (I took it myself) and as you can see in picture it is slanted. I'll be damned if I will be embarrassed to wear clothes still. This procedure was supposed to fix that. Tomorrow will be three weeks PO and I know I have dropping and fluffing to do but dropping and fluffing shouldn't have much to do with the actual projection when it am looking down on them. I hope someone out there has some pointers. I am even massaging the right breast slightly more than the left.

Good morning boobie friends!

Well I am four weeks PO today and feel as though the ladies have become slightly fuller. Righty still has some dropping to do the incision still isn't under my breast crease like the left. I think I have the majority of my feeling back in my breasts BUT my right nipple is so darn sensitive and hurts to the touch at times. Does any women out there know about how long this could possibly last? I love my new additions! I have not been sized for bras yet I go back at my six week check up an we will see if he gives the green light to wearing normal bras. I honestly don't miss wearing bras, sports bras have become my new favorite thing! I get them from Target and they are so dang comfortable! Before BA I wore a bra under my sports bra (dumb really I know) but it made me feel more womanly lol!!! If I had to guess cup size I would say for sure a C possible D! They are very full still an I hope they stay like that! Pictures will be posted with this post.

One month 12 days PO

Well ladies not too much to update except that I now have zero morning boob YAY! I also don't have super sensitive nipples anymore either YAY! My breasts have dropped some more and my incisions seem to be healing the way they should be. I go to my PS on the 23rd for my six week check up and we shall see what he has to say. I still have moments of wishing I would have went at least 50cc's bigger but, I TOTALLY agree with my doctor about not pushing my body. My breast pockets were definitely small seeing as I have more side boob then I do inward clevage (I have cleavage if pushed together) I do love my breasts though and feel they are starting to look bigger then they first did. Hope all is well with all you beautiful ladies! And I hope my profile helps the new women on here!

Almost a month! 32DDD

Well ladies I went to my PS last Friday and all is good! Got cleared to wear any bra I want, work out and live normal life (as long as my body allows). I woke up sleeping on my belly the other day and it didn't hurt at all!!! Went to Victoria Secret and got sized and I am..... Drum roll please..... 32 DDD!!! That's right triple! Super weird but it fits AMAZING! Tried on a DD and it was for sure too small! Hope life is going great for all you ladies out there!!

Above post was to read almost 2 months

Sorry auto correct did a uh oh. I am almost two months PO

Front shot

Forgot about the pictures my fiancé took for me. Spaz mind right now. In the process of moving, work picking up, school letting out for my step son, wedding planning AND training my newest fur baby I adopted!

Two months and a few days PO!!

Well things have seriously calmed down over here in good ol' Ohio for this boobie gal. I am 2 months and 7 days PO and feel great! I wear bras throughout my work day and can not wait to wear a sports bra when I get home! I have read that BA's do not weight much of anything but I'll tell you what, it feels a hell of a lot different having these things! My boobs do feel heavier and after working all day my back seems to be a little sore. My new breasts still feel foreign to me and I am sure they will for some time. I have about 90% feeling back however they do still feel slightly numb on the bottom portion and I don't know how long it takes to get that full feeling back, if ever. My nipples are sensitive to the touch AT TIMES but don't hurt anymore. I started working out again mainly lower body workouts and some lower ab. I don't use weights still, too nervous to pull that muscle. I will say that I think my breasts are still tight behind the muscle. I have ALWAYS had VERY tight muscles. Specially for my age. I used to see a physical therapist for my knees and he said the muscles in my body are far too tight for my age. Not sure if that will ever change and I don't think it will hurt my bags any, if anything it will help keep them perky lol ;). I will post some new pics. Mind the sun burn :( I will say (at least for me) my skin on my chest has become way more sensitive since my BA. Probably because the skin is a lot more stretched then it was pre BA. So note to all you ladies, be CAUTIOUS of the sun if you haven't exposed them yet! Don't get cocky thinking "I rarely burned before BA I am sure I will be fine now". I thought the SAME thing and it's not the case lol. I RARELY ever burned and if I did it was so minor. This time it was NOT. I have learned my lesson and will load up on sunscreen from now on! (I know I should have always Redglory, I am very stubborn) :)

2 and 1/2 months PO

Not much to update just figured I wod share what I look like so far. I am still 100% in love with the decision I have made. Yes I wish I could have gone bigger but my PS said if I wanted to be happy and feel and look natural then the size 350cc is the way to go and I must admit I do feel I look "real and natural" they feel wonderful on my body and when I bend over I don't feel that foreign object "slooshing" around in there anymore lol!
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Carp is the doctor I have chosen to do my Breast Augmentation. Though I have not had it done yet I feel completely comfortable and at ease with him. His staff was very welcoming and answered all questions I had to ask. My initial meeting with him was great and I am so excited to see the final results! Anyone who is interested in having a BA I would totally recommend you speaking with him!

They do look natural . No one would be able to tell so that's great . ;)
Yes, you should, always, but I won't fuss. I'm too happy for you. You look so good. Your girls look completely natural. I don't think anyone would know by looking at you.
When I look at them I feel as though they have been here since, forever! They don't even feel that "fake"!
I just told someone today at lunch, mine are really getting a lot softer in the last couple of days, so they feel more like breast tissue rather than the implant. Mine still feel a little strange to me, but I'm getting used to them. I got sleep on my side, with no bra last night and it felt great!
Isn't that the BEST feeling in the world!!? To sleep anyway BUT on your back??! I woke up the other day on my belly (I am a VERY rough sleeper) it made me nervous but didn't hurt one bit! I read on here that some of the ladies doctors tell them to lay on their belly for a bit. I don't push myself to do it but if I am asleep and it happens then so be it. My breast are very squishy as well but they don't feel 100% like real boobs and I am ok with that. I went down a D in my bra. The triple D did fit but I felt like it was way too much coverage. My fiancé and I didn't spend that much money for me to hide them all the time lol!! I am glad to hear you are doing MUCH better! Xoxo
Demi bras have less coverage.
My PS said with some HP and more the UHP's, he will sometimes have them lay flat on their stomachs to push the implants in some. He did not want me to though because mine seem to have been "born" in place. It's kind of funny.......for years I would not wear anything with a lower scoop neck or V neck or sleeveless because of my scars. Now with my boobs, I don't care! I wore a sleeveless, frilly little blouse out to dinner and it felt so wonderful! I had cleavage to look at, who's looking at scars. So you're right, we didn't pay all this money and go through all of this pain, just to hide them. I say flaunt 'em lady!
High five to you!!!! You are awesome! I bet one hell of a mom too!!! My PS didn't tell me to lay flat or anything like that. He just told me to live my normal life again! Lol
Did you get round or shaped? Don't remember.
Damn phone won't post stuff half the time! I got HP round implants. I don't think I had the option to do shaped but don't think I really needed that
This helped me a lot your review thank u .maybe there is hope for me not having noticeable uneven boobs cause you're look good
I truly believe yours will be just fine!! I think a lot of us women have a moment of unevenness due to the breasts being on different schedules (healing, dropping, swelling, etc.) they are two different objects working on two totally different schedules lmao!
Rite thanks
They look great.
Thank you!
YAY for DDD. You look fantastic!
Thank you!!! When I look at them myself they do not seem a D at all! I am sure in certain stores I'll probably be a C I always heard Victoria Secret ran smaller then macys or Dillard's but I am most comfortable in Victoria secret (there prices are a bit high) but that's what I am sticking to for now. I am having a hard time finding a bathing suit top though. Large is way too large in the band (I am a 32) and medium is a tad small in the cup! I am just going to stick with medium and have slight bulge, better then no bulge ;)
You look great!! Glad to hear you're doing well and I agree with Red, I love the picture of you and your mom :-) Congrats again!
Thank you and congrats to you!!! Looks like you are doing wonderful as well!!! An the picture is quite funny I now see the difference of myself compared to smaller breasted women. She needs to find a rich old man that will pay for the enhancement lmao!
You look wonderful and the pic with your mom is great.
Looking good!!! :)
You have such great skin.
You look great!!! We are always our own worst critic, I don't notice the asymmetry in your photos and any asymmetry you might have will just add to a more natural look since no set of boobs are perfect! Keep us posted on what the PS says about it at your 6 weeks
Thank you that is a lovely way of looking at it!! I will for sure tell everyone what is said at the six week check up!
you look AWESOME..especially your side profile looks super sexy now! lol nice round shape and super perky! LOVE THEM!!!!!