Getting my breast augmentation July 2nd. I'm also...

Getting my breast augmentation July 2nd. I'm also having a periaeriolar mastopexy on my left breast bc of my asymmetry. I have been self conscious about my breasts ever since I started getting them and noticed they did not match. I am so excited to finally look the way I feel and get more confidence!

53 days!

I go for a sizing appt on Wednesday with my fiancé just to confirm what I want! My fiancé also wasn't with me at my consult. Only 53 more days till my surgery! I'm getting mentor memory gel placed in the subglandular position. Woohoo boobies!!!

Wish boobs

One month and one week away!

It's kind of surreal that this is happening. I've wanted this for so long! I cannot wait to get my new boobies!!! The nurse is ordering sizes 370 and 470cc. My boobs are 100cc different. I will have one more appt with him before my surgery to make sure that's the perfect size. I cannot wait for my new boobd! Also I'm getting mentor memory gel silicone smooth shell. He selected the moderate classic profile for my build and I'm pretty excited for the side boob!!!! I'll update again just before my surgery date! I'm starting to work out again. This surgery has motivated me to get into better shape.

It's getting real!

I got my packet in the mail today! It had all my prescriptions and instructions in it. I'm so excited but I'm slightly nervous. I just what them to look as perfect as possible. I hope I'm not disappointed. Every woman I have talked to that have them say that they love theirs. I'll update again the week before surgery!

13 days

I cannot believe is only have 13 days until my surgery! So excited!!!!!

Sorry about typos

Sorry about all the typos lol. Pretty bad but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Playing with rice sizers

Rice sizers

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!

Tomorrow is the big day! I got my scripts filled, 2 sports bras, and some cami tanks with built in bras which is what my nurse suggested. I'm going to get some good ice packs and some munchies and I'll be all set! I am not going to lie I am a little scared. I just want everything to go smooth and I want to love my results. I have to be at the surgery center at 8:30am tomorrow. My hubby is taking me :D!! I cannot believe that this is happening! WTF!? Lol! Crayyyy!!! Ok that's enough. Wish me luck ladies! I will update tomorrow after the deed is done.

Before

Surgery

Well I had a really rough day. Threw up from the anestesthia about 5 times. I am in A LOT of pain. I can't imagine how it must feel to have the implants placed submuscular. The nurse said that's 10 times worse and this is horrendous. I usually have a pretty good pain tolerance too. I just got the hiccups as I'm typing this... Really!? Worst thing that could happen. It's hard to take deep breathes but I have to force myself to. Ughhh. I hope tomorrow is a better day. On a side note my boobs are looking pretty damn good for day 1.

Before and after

Some more photos

Healing

When I'm propped up in bed I'm good. I have minimal pain. If I get up and walk around I feel like my implants are really heavy on my incision which is in the crease. They look amazing though. I'm thrilled with the results so far! I do kind of wish I went bigger. I thought 470cc would be big but maybe not on my body. I'm hoping that they will look bigger once they drop and fluff. My hubby loves them. My mom and sister even said they look great and they were a little weary about me doing this. My sternum is really swollen and it feels so good to put ice on it. I'll post a pic of them after I take a shower and get the gauze off. I've seen that some girls have to have drains and can't shower. I'm wondering why I didn't have to have that? Do doctors just have different techniques?

Feeling happy!

Question

So I noticed these little blistery lines on my left breast. I wonder did I get a little burn from the electrocautery? What is this? Should I be worried?

Such a big difference!

I was always so self conscious about my breasts. I am so happy I finally got this surgery. I have more confidence alredy. My breasts are finally even and look symmetrical. Well as much as they can, no one is perfectly symmetrical. I can't wait to get feeling better and not have this pain anymore. I can't wait till they just feel like my breasts.

Cold compress

This gel cold compress has been amazing. My PS office said not to ice the incisions because they want good blood flow there. They said that I could ice my sternum and tops of my breasts as needed but to keep in mind that I don't have full feeling there right now so not to over ice.

Air bubbles!?

Ok... Anyone suffering from what I just found out people call boob farts!??? Hahahaha I'm dying. I have air bubbles that I can hear in my upper chest. It's apparently called crepitus. Any other ladies ex

Whoops must be my meds

Any other ladies experiencing these air boob farts!??

Measurements

According to my measurements I did today I'm a 38DD!!!! Woohoo

Incisions

Feeling better

I am starting to feel better. Ribs still get painful and the implants still feel right but I can actually sort of sleep on my side. I think that they have started to drop a little already. My post op appt is tomorrow and I cannot wait to finally see my left nipple lol. I had planned on going back to work on Monday and I did a half day. My boss called me and told me to take more time so I go back friday. I kinda felt guilty for taking more time bc it was an elective surgery and I had been off for my endometriosis surgery in May. Everyone at my work knows. I'm not shy about it at all. I do hope that none of them think I'm being selfish :(. I think I may just be having some boobie blues. I just wanted to say also that real self and all the ladies on here have gotten me through a lot. A lot of questions I had and reading peoples reviews and seeing that they were going through the same thing was so comforting. Alright well I'm about to get some dinner and watch a movie with my hubby. Gnight ????

13 days post op

Well I'm feeling pretty good and getting back to normal. I have been experiencing the nerve regeneration zingers and they suck! My incisions look great and I get to take the tape off my nipple Thursday! So far I'm happy with my results. This is a surgery that will send you on an emotional roller coaster during healing lol. I had times where I was like "omg what did I do to myself!? What if I can never sleep on my side again?" Well I know I will be able to. I'm starting to sleep on my side more but sometimes it's uncomfortable. I ran away from a wasp yesterday and f*cked my left boob up for a second! I got a huge shooting pain after it jiggled! It's fine now though and I don't see that it damaged anything. Note to self-- no running while free boobin it. With small boobs running with no bra was ok... Big boobs not so much. Someone at work said that they make my waste look smaller! Woohoo! I notice that when I have a bra on at work by the end of the day they feel like caged animals that need to be set free Hahahaha! I'm serious though. Overall I'm happy and it is totally worth it. I did some shopping and that was fun/not fun bc I have gained a few lbs :(. I can't wait until I can work out again (with a super supportive sports bra to prevent jiggle pains). Anyways I was just checking in! I'll post photos Thursday. Cheers!

Tape came off

Ugh so I'm sort of hating my left nipple. I'm going to give it time and let it heal and see how it settles but right now it sucks. :(

Tape off

No support

Thinking about possibly not posting on here anymore. I haven't gotton any support lately. Nothing. Feeling some boobie blues.

36DDD

I love how I am filling out my clothes and bras. I have developed stretch marks on both breasts more on my right and I'm pretty disappointed. Can't blame anything but my genes :(. Hoping they fade with time and are less noticeable.

About 8 weeks I think

Going on 8 weeks. I'm not very happy with my left nipple but I'm not going to worry about it for now. Stretch marks suck but overall they are pretty awesome. No pain anymore just the occasional zinger which are becoming less frequent. I've gained a bit of weight from the surgeries I've had and I have to get It off! I'm so annoyed!

Pics

Pics

62 days post op

Every time I get upset about the stretch marks or my nipple I'm going to look at this picture. There is a drastic improvement and my breasts look so much better!
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Hi, what size and type are your implants? Very interested because mine look a lot like your pre-ops. Thx so much! Also my doc recommended subglandular too. Thx!
My right is 470 ccs and my left is 380ccs. They are round smooth silicone gel.
Thank you! Looking great!
36DDD! Yay for you, I bet you're filling out lots of things! Looking good girl!
!!!
Hi :) your boobs look great! I'm so glad I came across your post & thank you for sharing your journey! I too have asymmetry in my boobs & the doc says I will need more 100 cc's in my left breast as well. I was really shocked when he said it would take that much more : /! I may need a lift on my right (due to it being much larger and my nipple isn't in the same position as the left), but we will see how they settle after six months post op. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? My doc says that my lefty will be a problem child, lol, meaning it will be cause me much more pain and discomfort because of the larger implant. How does your larger implant feel compared to the other?
If I could go back I wish I would have waited and seen what my nipple looked like without the mastopexy. Too late now! I'm 5'6 165 lbs my bwd is 16 so I could support a larger implant. I had subglandular placement. My right one has the larger implant and it did hurt more/felt tighter and took longer to settle but as of now it is doing great and I have no pain in either breast. Except for the occasional zinger but those are getting better. I'm really disappointed bc I developed stretch marks and I did not have them pre op. That's seriously my luck though. What are your stats and how many ccs are you thinking?
Thank you for all the feedback! :) aww, sorry to hear about your stretch marks. I've used Palmers on some of mine and that really seems to help. I think you're on the right track as far as trying to take care of them right away. From what I hear, there's lots of products that can help with the stretch marks. I'm 5'4 and I'm always between about 125-130 lbs. I'm kinda petite, and not very curvy. I don't know what my bwd is. I discussed & tried on 500 & 400 ccs with my doc, but I'm not sure if I can really pull that size off (probably a full D on me). When I tried these sizes on at home with the recommended bra, they seemed HUGE. Lol! Still undecided.
400cc would prob look great on you!
Post some pics
:) ok, I'll try to post some pics this weekend. Even though I know most of us have asymmetric boobs, I'm still really self conscious about posting my pics : / I know that prob seems kinda silly, especially since it seems like all you ladies are so sweet& supportive on here.
Just checking on you! How are you doing?
Hey Michele! I'm doing pretty good. I am not having much pain anymore but I developed stretch marks which makes me upset but I'm trying not to let it bother me. Doc said it's rare and all I can really do is bio oil coco butter and wear a bra all the time :(. I just hope they fade a lot and some of them are just blood vessels. How's everything with you?
Oh, I'll just say.. .it's been a very interesting week!
You are looking fabulous!!! U were one day before me.. Do u still get the tight feelin? Mine came back yesterday. Keep posting!!
Hey CherryBlossom, sorry you're feeling the boobie blues...it's totally common at this point in your recovery. You might find additional support and feedback from an amazing group of ladies, some of whom you've already met, on this July 2014 Breast Aug Forum. It's nice to heal with other women who have had BAs around the same time you did.

I agree with the community, that your nipple will heal in time and look great. The scars will take many months to heal and fade but don't give up, they'll be nearly invisible within a year for sure.

Hang in there and be sure to continue commenting on other member's reviews too so they can easily find and support you. Congratulations!!!
Hey lady, your boobs were born on my birthday so they have to be perfect right?! You do look great. I know that feeling of wishing you had gone bigger. I did 425, I'm 9 weeks post today and I'm seriously considering an upgrade to 500. It's hard to believe, but I promise, they change so much in the first 10-12 weeks. Give that nipple time, I'm sure it will look just right.
Your boobs look great! Please keep posting updates. I was considering a mastoplexy just to raise a couple of cm so your pictures are helpful.
If you do it on both sides I'm sure it will look great and be worth it. I'm hoping mine was worth it, I just hate how my nipples don't match! Ugh!
Ahhh, don't do that! I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I think your girls are looking good. I've been reading through your profile, maybe it's because it's 5 am, but I can't find why they worked on one nipple? For having 100cc difference in your breasts, they look really even! I had 50cc's different and now my right one is bigger! Btw, you're adorable. I love when we get to see actual faces and not just boobs....makes it more personal. Keep sharing...and you can yell at me anytime! !!!
Thanks Michele they worked on the left nipple bc it was slightly larger than the other and it was lower so he lifted it slightly. Now I'm wondering if I should have just left it alone :(. I hope it heals well and starts looking normal again. Thanks for saying I'm adorable! Lol! Your right about it making it more personal. I was hesitant to post my face considering my boobs were on here but I decided I don't care.
Good for you !
Don't feel blue! I see your updates just been busy with kids since its summer! I see you and hope you are feeling good! My surgery is wednesday! Excited and nervous
Good luck! I'm sure you will do great. It's painful but worth it for sure.
Absolutely love your shirt in last pics! Looking really good!