Abdominoplasty W/ Lipo - AMAZING! -Aiea, HI

I am a 33 year old female and have had 3...

I am a 33 year old female and have had 3 c-sections, a hysterectomy and an appendectomy, all leaving behind scars and muscular issues. Dr. Healy performed my abdominplasty and did liposuction on my flanks. I am 3 weeks out and the change I have seen and feel is amazing!!! I lost 4 lbs of skin and 3 lbs of fat (from the lipo). I am still recovering and have some swelling, which is to be expected.  My quality of life has increased and I have him to thank.

I went in for my 1 month check up yesterday. I am...

I went in for my 1 month check up yesterday. I am still wearing the post surgical binder and will for another 2 weeks. We took the tape off my incision scar and it looks pretty good for one month out. It is reddish, purple but very flat. Of course there is still a little swelling but not much. I am so please with this experience. My expectations have far been exceeded so far and I know it will only get better!
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

Google. Dr. Healy is professional and passionate about what he does. His office staff is professional, and genuine. I have no regrets at all and would highly recommend anyone considering cosmetic surgery to see Dr. Healy.

Goodness your poor tummy had been through some hard times!!   I am glad you were able to have everything fixed up.  Thank you for sharing your journey with us.  Would love to see some before and after pictures:)

I had my tummy tuck a week ago today... one of the best decisions I've ever made! Good luck with your journey and post pictures!
I will post some pictures soon. I need to dig up some pre-surgical pics.