Tummy Tuck and Flank Lipo - Aiea, HI

Wanted to feel good in my own skin and regain my...

Wanted to feel good in my own skin and regain my self esteem i used to have before having children..

I am now a week post op and feel great..i have two...

i am now a week post op and feel great..i have two kids a 1yr and 6 yr old so being able not to help my husband with them has been a struggle i feel a little swollen especially in my flank area where they did the lipo but so far i love my results..fingers crossed i get my drain out in two days i havent been really draining anything at all so i dont see a problem there...im ready to put on a bikini for the first time since i was 18!.im now 24 yrs old and live in hawaii im really looking foward to the beach time now=)... i feel alot more confident..no more stretch marks or sagging skin. yay!

Almost 4 weeks post op now so far so good except...

almost 4 weeks post op now so far so good except for my flank area i really hate the way they look right now compared to my day after picture and 1 week post-op im hoping it will go away soon because its just dissapointing to look at =(... I started doing light cardio today on my elliptical felt so good to do something! cant stand all the swelling i have it just sucks =/

16 weeks post op now, i think i still have some...

16 weeks post op now, i think i still have some swelling in my flanks, and i see alot more swelling at the end of the day of course, ive started my workout routine again, and slowly started some ab work :)... i do hope i see some more improvment in my side areas before my 6 month po appt in oct...that is my only concern, and very happy with everything else

1 and 1/2 years later

felling great and couldn't be happier, got a tattoo over my scar about a month and a half ago, I felt everything! it hurt but was worth it, now I can wear any bikini bottom I want =) I was self conscious of my scar before the tattoo because it didn't fade well for me and I am light skinned.. the scar held the ink well.. Now I have just been trying to get my stomach toned, eating habits are not that great so im really working on that so I can start to see some definition
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

The tattoo looks awesome and so do you!
Wow, you look great!! That tattoo looks so pretty!
I have been trying to find a scar cover up! I am so glad I came across your page! You look great!
I really like your cover up. Looks very pretty. I'm considering one when I hit the one year mark and wondered how well the scar would take the ink. Good to know it will hold it. You look really good, congrats!
Thank you! I hope everything works out for you. I know how you feel. On my second post op she assured me she lipo all that area and if in 6 months I'm still not happy she can do a revision on the office. She talked about maybe extending the incision I would prefer loo than a longer incision. Funny everyday I get up and Is that area that bothers me I keep talking it in.
Hi you look really good. Please keep us updated if they are going to do a revision. I feel I have the same concerns as you. I'm very happy with the results but I feel my sides are still big even though I had lipo in all my waistline. I'm just 3 weeks po, my doctor says to wait 6 months but that area really bothers me every time I look at it . I read your questions to the doctor and I feel prettying identified with you. Ha
Not sure if this is swelling or fat . Has it gone down? Thanks a lot ;) and good luck with everything
Hi thank you, my sides have gone down a little bit but I still don't feel to happy about them :(.. I've expressed to my dr at my 1 month and 3 month post op appts I was concerned about them and he told me to just be patient and give more time well at my 6 post op I am going to ask if additional lipo can be done, I hope he agrees to it, I paid extra for the lipo so I just hope it isn't a problem...When I was 3 weeks post op I felt the same as you just give it some time and you'll see changes :)... Wishing you a great recovery!
U LOOK AMAZING YAY!!
You look awesome!
u look great u have pretty skin!!congrats!!!
I am so happy for you - wow look at that flat tummy in those post op pics! Thank you for sharing! You look awesome. You will swell, but when all that is done with you will be sooooo happy!