Finding out ur pregnant a month after BA :/

I was curious as to how I was a small 32 B cup...

I was curious as to how I was a small 32 B cup before augmentation and when I got 339cc silicone mid profile implants I got measured and jumped to a 32DDD cup. Is this about right or did something go wrong? Don't get me wrong I love they way they turned out but can't find a bra that fits correctly. Dr Do is amazing and I healed quickly and my implants dropped within a week and I experienced no pain what so ever. I even get complimentary Botox for getting silicone implants and I plan on getting the Brazilian butt lift soon as well. They charge 5600 for silicone and 3500-4000 for saline implant. And it's the cheapest I have found in houston and they do free consultations and tell you what they think proportion wise would be best for your body and everything. They're hard to find online but if you type in aesthetic surgery institute you will see Dr. Do's website and you can email them through there for more info

I'm 20 and will be 21 on the 25th. Yay! Not really...

I'm 20 and will be 21 on the 25th. Yay! Not really not big fan of drinking though so not much to look forward to. i weigh about 105 and am very petite. I have bigger thighs and a little bottom compared to my thighs. :/ I can't have kids and don't plan on it. With my implants I got a ten year warranty with a 2500 financial assistance for replacement or if wanting a new size just for an added 100 fee through the implant maker. It only took me a month from wanting to having them done. And trust me I did tons and tons of research. From reviews of patients to the medical board to make sure no malpractices had been made towards my PS I had chosen plus he is the cheapest around and probably the best. My aunt had hers done by someone else here in houston and she paid 11000$ and hers were all messed up and pain was the worse for her than having kids she said plus her scars are ridiculously noticeable. The advice I can give is go to my same doctor and do the consultation. If I were you go with silicone. Less complications than saline even though cost is a little more, they look more natural and feel more natural.

The cuts on the week after BA are blisters from...

The cuts on the week after BA are blisters from the medical tape from an allergic reaction but that's about it

Today is day 14 post op. and I feel amazing and so...

Today is day 14 post op. and I feel amazing and so do my breasts. I actually wore a regular bra today and loved the way I looked. It was pretty nice to actually have cleavage in a v neck shirt for once. My doctor appt on Tuesday went well. They told me to start massaging them as we'll as working on my pec muscle to soften the implant. Also I'm aloud if I'm comfortable enough to wear any bra just as long as I wear a sports bra at night. Other than that things are going smoothly (: and I can't wait til they finish dropping. Hoping they look even more natural than they already do!

3 weeks post op and everything going pretty...

3 weeks post op and everything going pretty smooth, except my left incision under boob isn't going away as fast as the right. Also I'm suppose to start my period this week, with my breast swollen and tender I'm in pain. Did anyone else have this problem?

So it's been almost a month and I'm able to lay on...

So it's been almost a month and I'm able to lay on my side okay. Every now and again it hurts a little especially when I roll over. They have dropped amazingly and look great. They are soft enough to squeeze and squish. I went to the beach Saturday to tan. And trying to tan my back by laying on my stomach was uncomfortable but not to bad where I couldn't stand it. I do wish I went bigger only because I'm already use to them and feel that they look the same although I look at my before pictures and come back to reality. Everything's going smooth and I'm glad I'm almost done recovering!

Today I found out I was pregnant and I'm worried...

Today I found out I was pregnant and I'm worried like crazy! One cause my boobs and two I don't know what I'm gonna do! Help/Advice please!!
San Francisco Cosmetic Dentist

Google (aesthetic surgery institute) the website is different than the institutes name and a little hard to find. The do augmentations to botox and everything you could pretty much think of. Majority of the reason I got implants is because of previous miscarriages and an emergency abortion that made my boobs full than went back to normal afterwards, which made them begin to sag. Plus all the horseback back riding with out a supportive bra cause some of the sagging as we'll. I was told the morning of surgery by doctor I would need a breast lift as well but decided not to do it which Im glad because I think that after augmentation even with the little sagging, it makes them look more natural that way.

how have your pregnancy been going? I hope all is well :)
Well....I'm a little different. Even though its something I have put out of my mind I still worry it could happen. I'm not able to have kids naturally due to blocked tubes....so the chance are very unlikely. My son is my miracle, so getting pregnant is not totally out of the question because he was an all natural oopsie daisy baby. Anyway, if I found out I was pregnant even though I would be thrilled, I would be worried about my boobs changing with pregnancy. I have thought what would I do? It's hard not to worry about your looks, but I would try. Maintain your weight and take extra care of the girls. Ill net you will be fine. I'm different though. It sounds like a baby is not in your plan at all....whereas I wouldn't mind even if it meant the risk of something happening to the girls. It's hard to tell you what you should do....talk to your PS....talk to your doctor and see what they say. I'm sorry you are so upset about this. I saw your update and couldn't help but to post some words of encouragement with out tooooo much babble.
It kinda was really unexpected but I guess because I was on my period when I got them and the two week wait made it I guess you could say a little overwhelming so when the time came I guess it just so happened to be ovulation time. :/ I'm happy cause I've been told my whole life I couldn't have kids because a tumor and septum in my uterus. My worst fear is being pregnant with two. I can be 3 months pregnant and 1 month pregnant with a baby on each side of septum. So it's weird lol
Thank you btw! (:
Wow!!! Well before you get worked up. See you OB to determine how far along you are. And to see if there is two. I'm not familiar with your condition but the pregnancy hormone that makes a test positive should have definitely been elevated enough to show up on the test your PS. Have you before surgery. I'd be real surprised if you are 3 months.....the hormone is detectable in the blood as soon as two weeks pregnant and with urine 4 weeks pregnant. Is be surprised if you are anything more than 8 weeks. But the soluble baby thing is enough to worry....again go see your OB and see what your status is.
Lol I hate typos.....didn't proof read. Hopefully you can decipher my mumbled words. Lol
Lol I'm not 3 months. I would be almost 8 weeks according to my period. I'm saying that when I'm 3 months pregnant an egg can release in the other half of my uterus and end up pregnant again but having the babies at two different times. It's crazy and I'm going to PS and OB on Monday (:
Wow! That's a lot to process for you girl! I will tell you that I have seen pics of women who have had augmentation and had children after, as a matter of fact one young lady had 3 kids in 4 yrs with implants and I have to say her boobs came out of it looking great still. You are still very young which is in your favour for sure. As to the pregnancy itself, I think it's exciting that you conceived when you thought you couldn't. However, the question is, do you and possibly your partner want to have children. Enjoy your boobs girl and for the rest you will make the right decision for you. Best of luck and I hope you won't let this stress you out!
Thanks and yes we want a baby but wanted to wait a few years til after marriage and when we got more financially stable. But I'm happy just scared about my boobs and if I need revision.
I honestly think you will be fine. Your young and your skin will hold them well. I'm happy and excited for you!
Thank you. I hope everything looks great afterwards either way I want a baby. So I'm excited. I also have warranty and lifetime replacement on my implants so afterwards I can get revision (: so I'm relieved on both ends
Having a baby does not necessarily destroy your BA. A big congrats by the way on the baby! I am 26 and had three babies. I breast fed two and my A cups were still very perky after that. I should also mention I got pregnant 4 months after my first, and 6 months after my second. (My first was a preemie who died due to an infection) But anyway, just enjoy your pregnancy and worry about your boobies down the road. Who knows, they may be perfectly fine after it all :)
Great results! Hope u keep having an awesome recovery :)
Thanks (:
Hey hun! I think I'm having the same problem as you. I'm supposed to start my period soon and these past couple days I'm back to it hurting again when I get up in the morning. I was wondering too if that's what it is (about to start). I know before the BA my breasts would get swollen and be tender.
That's how I am. My aunt had BA 13 years ago and said the first few periods will be like that cause ur cycles not use to it, so yeah. Morning boob again and it sucks lol
Exactly!! I wish my period would start so I can just get over all this haha
Me and you both
Very nice results. Good for you for such a good recovery.
Thank you! (:
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I think your natural breasts looked larger than a small B!!! Maybe that is why you ended up a 32DDD, plus the sister size to that is a 34DD so maybe you should try that out?? idk?? Good luck :)))
When I got sized I tried a 34DD/D and 36DD/D and both cups were to small and band size was to big :/ but I found only push up at Victoria secret 32DDD so I ordered them online cause they don't carry them in store.and thanks recovery is done and everything is well since Thursday. My dr told me my implants already dropped and scars are good to go and that I'm pretty much healed and just to be careful with upper body excersise and lifting things for another week of two (: he really did a great job
Hi, I was a 32B and am now 32DDD too (3 months post-op). I started at Victoria Secret but found better bras at Nordstrum (better fittings too). Find the bra you like and then look on Ebay and you will find it 1/3 the cost! I like the Chantelle 3641 and 3645. Also, the Racerback 3282 is nice. The Bali wireless 3484 soft wireless is VERY comfortable and only $11 new on Ebay. Another great bra is the Natori 734048. Swim suits are hard to find too.
Thanks. What cc's did u get and yeah I'm having a hard time finding a swim suit. I found one that was a small and it fits but I hang out and the medium was huge! So yeah but thanks ima look into it.
475cc but I think you were definitely bigger than me to start from looking at your pictures. It's amazing how the cc's and the cup sizes don't always correlate the way you would think.