Team Rami....BBL Procedure Scheduled 10/02/2013!!! I Am Soooo Excited - Aventura, FL

Ladies I NEED your help...tips....advice!!! ...

Ladies I NEED your help...tips....advice!!! Please inbox me if you are traveling or will be in Miami in October. I am not sure what supplies I need to purchase pre=op or for post-op. What garments work best and which ones are comfortable. I know a lot of ladies have had great experiences and have been able to make things easier for those that are still on the "flat side" I appreciate your help and blessings in advance.

Thanks,

STLCHIC

wish pics

I am ready for my transformation!!!

pre op pics

Omg...i need this NOW!!! I cannot wait until 10/2 so i can get Ramified and get sone bootay n my life lol

Congrats on ur upcoming sx ur in great hands with Dr.Rami!
Good Luck! The time will flyy by!!

Prepping for my BBL

I'm starting to get ready for this!! Counting down the days now :-)

Good luck hope u have a speedy recovery
So have you booked your hotel, if so where? Congrats on your upcoming sx

Got my Packet

I just got my packet last week which states that I needed to take vitamins for 45 days before sx!?!?!? WTH...getting labs done on 9/18 - hope it all works out...cross your fingers with me!! I DO NOT want to reschedule after all of this waiting.

Good luck with everything! Dr. Ghurani is a good doctor I almost went with him.
thank you sweetie!! I am learning alot about aftercare so I think I'll be fine...I'd love to meet some vets or other ladies in MIA. I'm landing on 9/30
I am staying with a friend thank goodness...no hotel expenses

Clearance APPT

This was very simple ladies...EKG...blood work...urine...EKG & that's it....I was only at the doctor for about 20 minutes!
I only mentioned lipo not my BBL

Thank you sweetie!
Good luck!!!! 1 more week!!!!!!!!! Happy healing!!!
this is my last week at work....I am taking 2 weeks off for sure but I may need to extend that to three just based on reviews that I've read...I'm going to play it byhow my body feels....I sit at a desk all day...I plan on sitting on a stool with my thighs & letting that azz hang off. The countdown is on!!!!!!!!!!

Bags packed ladies

There are a lot of lists out here....I don't have anything different or special that I'm taking for recovery.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers...I will update in detail after my date and going forward.
I have butterflies.....not nervousness just pure excitement....It's finally about to happen...days away!!!!!!!!!!

I know girl...It's like quickly approaching and it felt so far away back in March when I decided to make this happen...thank you for your thoughts and best wishes!
They wanted me to take vitamin C & iron beforehand
Your date is fast approaching! Mine too! Good luck with everything!

My last day at work

I'm taking off work for two weeks...today is my LAST day in the office - it feels surreal....one week from now I will be one day post op!!! YYYAAHHH!!!!!!

I'm on the 29 with ghurani ! Cant wait to see ur results best of luck doll he's a great dr xo
Excited for uuuuu!!!! Good luck again!!!

shopping for last supplies

I am shopping for last minute supplies and triple checking to make sure that I do not leave anything at home. It's hard being away from my kids for two weeks!! UGH...the things and measures we take ladies to make ourselves HAPPY.

Thank you....hours away!!! I'm scheduled for 7:30am tomorrow!!
Happy healing
My body was similar to urs hun and trust dr. Ghurani hes a genius!!!

11 hours away

I had my pre-op appointment today. It went really well I met with Nomie...had a chance to visit Aventura and the beach. Just finished all of my grocery shopping and picking up meds...getting ready for the big day!!

Good luck!!
Good Luck And praying for you a speedy recovery:-)
Good luck n happy healing

sx day ladies

I would like to say thank you everyone that is supporting me. Your thoughts in your prayers mean a lot. I am up already heading in for my appointment about 20 minutes. I just wanted to update quick not sure when I'll be able to get back on or when I feel like it but I will update with pictures.

Happy healing welcome to big Bootland you elite plastic surgery big booty sistas have been here waiting on you lol
Praying for you hun can't wait to see pics xo
Happy healings

I made it

Hey ladies this is the ordeal but I know is all worth it

Thx hun
Happy Healing!!
Looking good ..........Happy healing!

new.pix

Congratulations x
Looks nice......congrats
Aww u look amazing !!!knew u would ! Hows recovery drink alot of fluids n eat ok u will see te light soon :)

fill em up

tried on some of panties ladies

1st massage

scheduled for Monday at EPS...actually can't wait to get some fluid off of me

massage

U definitely needed 2 percs for this!!

Looking great hun, congrats!. I took 3 1/2 weeks off from work but I returned today after 2 1/2 weeks. My work is standing so, it wasn't that bad. My feet are swollen though!. Happy healing!

2nd massage

Not so bad this time around ladies.

Thank you! He is patient and educating. You will love your results
Your results look good girl,i am also from the Mid-west and plan to see Dr.G in March. Hope all is going well
I am uncomfortable sometimes but no pain since day 2 post op...thank you for checking me out! I AM HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS...DR GHURANI NEEDS MORE CREDIT....HE IS A BEAST!!!!

CG getting on my nerves

I feel so bloated with the garmet on!!!! Ugh

Thank you!! It's a struggle but I DO feel weird without my faja. I have a medium and it's no longer tight...I ordered a squeen in XS and the vedette 110 in Small....hoping that I can get more compression.
Hey Doll happy healing..heal with a Koolaide smiles...plz...it's worth it....lol...yo azz looks great....now the Faja is going to be your bestie...since you just had sx...keep it on at all times....in your fourth week switch up....thru out the day...Faja with butt out...10mins of self massage...it give u relief....put on a waist quencher for and hour...self massage...then all nighter with Faja....she will become your bestie...she is molding you and shaping you...she serves you!
Thanks for sharing this. I will be using it as well

4th Massage

I already had a membership with Massage Envy & I went last Wednesday!! It was great...I'm going every Wednesday for a month and doing self massages in between...the lymphatic drainage makes a HUGE difference in your recovery...this is a MUST!

I was always going to Ghurani - he is a body scultper! That was my focus...my preop weight & height was 5' 3" & 142lbs
hey you look great considering switching doctors....what areas did you have lipo'd...and if you don't mind me asking what was you pre op weight and height

LOVING MY RESULTS

I finally started playing around in jeans and leggings and I have the perfecrt body for my size...I'm a pretty petite person. Ghurani gave me a super flat tummy, scooped back and round backside to make the perfect natural hour glass frame. I want a whole new wardrobe thats has ALL BODY CON dresses lol!!

Looking good gal! Keep it up!
How are your scars healing if you don't mind me asking?
More pics plz

Massage #5

I need to up these massages to two a week in stead of once a week...they work wonders & I feel so much better after each visit!

My azz is getting way softer..I'm still wearing long skirts and maxi dresses for now.

I will look into that for sure! I have Coventry.
Hey girl if your technician words it correctly your insurance will cover your massages. I should know I would for a insurance company in the claims department
some of my scars are nonexistent already! I have been using mederma scar gel twice a day...the only ugle scar I have is wear the front drain was and it's healing well.

Jeans

It's casual Friday and guess who didn't have a pair of jeans that she could fit to wear to work today???? I gotta go shopping for my new booty lol :-)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

update

I am no longer getting massages...I wear the sage 2 compression garmet and a small squeem over that & I love it!

thank you so much!! Rami Ghurani is a perfectionist!! he will make you look like you were born with it for my ladies that are looking for natural results :-)
Bam looking good love the first dress happy healing.
thank you sweetie! I'm so happy with my results....still waist training and doing great!

6 weeks post op..pix

I am doing good very happy with my results. Have not sat on my butt yet except today I went to the dentist. I am still wearing my garment foam and board...still scared to sleep on my back also. Help

measurements

my measurements are based on how I look in my clothes....I only pulled out the measuring tape once post op...checking and rechecking can only stress you and maybe depress you. but you will love the way you look if you follow your post op instructions

more pix

Hey ladies here's a couple pictures of me playing dress up

Hey how was it sitting when u had to travel back? I was curious to know ?
Gorgeous results

no tummy tuck needed

my waist and back is soooo small these pictures do not tell the whole story I promise!! He recommended a tummy tuck but all of my stomach skin has retracted and it looks so amazing...no tummy tuck needed!!!!!!!!!!!

still happy

My results are perfect for me!!

Girl you look nice.
Thank u much!!
he did amazing job!!!

new pic

A few new ones.....

You look great! It was also recommended that I do a mini tuck because of kids, but I don't want one either. Did you get lipo to your abdomen? If so, how is the appearance now?
Still looking great hun
Thanks lady!! This is a real ego booster...ima BOSS lol....naw I was already confident....things have been great

a few more pix 3 months post bbl

U cant tell me nothing...tummy pretty flat w/lipo & no tummy tuck!!

You look very natural, great results. Do you mind posting pics of your bare stomach?
You look fab baby! Love it! :)
Thank you! I don't want a tummy tuck either. I wouldn't mind it not being completely flat though it will go with my natural look I'm going for lol I'll just workout alot after :)

tummy

85% improvement! !

Hey chica, you look great. Dr G was my doc too and I love my results.Im 6 months PO
Team Rami!!! Thanks :)
Your results look very nice

new pic

Just an update...all is well!!

All I can say is compression!!! I had a lot of loose skin that contracted bc I followed compression to the T...good luck! !!
You look great! I pray my tummy comes out flat like yours thats my problem area.

ready for summer

MY body is ready for summer!

Looking good i m happy to ser u didnt need a tt..thats a big concern of mine too..how good will my skin look after lipo no tt
Ghurani

this doctor is so talented and I researched a time. I would not have chosen anyone different he is very caring and informative. He does not make you feel like a number!