Team Rami....BBL Procedure Scheduled 10/02/2013!!! I Am Soooo Excited - Aventura, FL

Ladies I NEED your help...tips....advice!!! ...

Ladies I NEED your help...tips....advice!!! Please inbox me if you are traveling or will be in Miami in October. I am not sure what supplies I need to purchase pre=op or for post-op. What garments work best and which ones are comfortable. I know a lot of ladies have had great experiences and have been able to make things easier for those that are still on the "flat side" I appreciate your help and blessings in advance.

Thanks,

STLCHIC

wish pics

I am ready for my transformation!!!

pre op pics

Omg...i need this NOW!!! I cannot wait until 10/2 so i can get Ramified and get sone bootay n my life lol

Prepping for my BBL

I'm starting to get ready for this!! Counting down the days now :-)

Got my Packet

I just got my packet last week which states that I needed to take vitamins for 45 days before sx!?!?!? WTH...getting labs done on 9/18 - hope it all works out...cross your fingers with me!! I DO NOT want to reschedule after all of this waiting.

Clearance APPT

This was very simple ladies...EKG...blood work...urine...EKG & that's it....I was only at the doctor for about 20 minutes!
I only mentioned lipo not my BBL

Bags packed ladies

There are a lot of lists out here....I don't have anything different or special that I'm taking for recovery.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers...I will update in detail after my date and going forward.
I have butterflies.....not nervousness just pure excitement....It's finally about to happen...days away!!!!!!!!!!

My last day at work

I'm taking off work for two weeks...today is my LAST day in the office - it feels surreal....one week from now I will be one day post op!!! YYYAAHHH!!!!!!

shopping for last supplies

I am shopping for last minute supplies and triple checking to make sure that I do not leave anything at home. It's hard being away from my kids for two weeks!! UGH...the things and measures we take ladies to make ourselves HAPPY.

11 hours away

I had my pre-op appointment today. It went really well I met with Nomie...had a chance to visit Aventura and the beach. Just finished all of my grocery shopping and picking up meds...getting ready for the big day!!

sx day ladies

I would like to say thank you everyone that is supporting me. Your thoughts in your prayers mean a lot. I am up already heading in for my appointment about 20 minutes. I just wanted to update quick not sure when I'll be able to get back on or when I feel like it but I will update with pictures.

I made it

Hey ladies this is the ordeal but I know is all worth it

new.pix

fill em up

tried on some of panties ladies

1st massage

scheduled for Monday at EPS...actually can't wait to get some fluid off of me

massage

U definitely needed 2 percs for this!!

2nd massage

Not so bad this time around ladies.

CG getting on my nerves

I feel so bloated with the garmet on!!!! Ugh

4th Massage

I already had a membership with Massage Envy & I went last Wednesday!! It was great...I'm going every Wednesday for a month and doing self massages in between...the lymphatic drainage makes a HUGE difference in your recovery...this is a MUST!

LOVING MY RESULTS

I finally started playing around in jeans and leggings and I have the perfecrt body for my size...I'm a pretty petite person. Ghurani gave me a super flat tummy, scooped back and round backside to make the perfect natural hour glass frame. I want a whole new wardrobe thats has ALL BODY CON dresses lol!!

Massage #5

I need to up these massages to two a week in stead of once a week...they work wonders & I feel so much better after each visit!

My azz is getting way softer..I'm still wearing long skirts and maxi dresses for now.

Jeans

It's casual Friday and guess who didn't have a pair of jeans that she could fit to wear to work today???? I gotta go shopping for my new booty lol :-)

update

I am no longer getting massages...I wear the sage 2 compression garmet and a small squeem over that & I love it!

6 weeks post op..pix

I am doing good very happy with my results. Have not sat on my butt yet except today I went to the dentist. I am still wearing my garment foam and board...still scared to sleep on my back also. Help

measurements

my measurements are based on how I look in my clothes....I only pulled out the measuring tape once post op...checking and rechecking can only stress you and maybe depress you. but you will love the way you look if you follow your post op instructions

more pix

Hey ladies here's a couple pictures of me playing dress up

no tummy tuck needed

my waist and back is soooo small these pictures do not tell the whole story I promise!! He recommended a tummy tuck but all of my stomach skin has retracted and it looks so amazing...no tummy tuck needed!!!!!!!!!!!

still happy

My results are perfect for me!!

new pic

A few new ones.....

a few more pix 3 months post bbl

U cant tell me nothing...tummy pretty flat w/lipo & no tummy tuck!!

tummy

85% improvement! !

new pic

Just an update...all is well!!

ready for summer

MY body is ready for summer!
Ghurani

this doctor is so talented and I researched a time. I would not have chosen anyone different he is very caring and informative. He does not make you feel like a number!

Looking good i m happy to ser u didnt need a tt..thats a big concern of mine too..how good will my skin look after lipo no tt
All I can say is compression!!! I had a lot of loose skin that contracted bc I followed compression to the T...good luck! !!
You look great! I pray my tummy comes out flat like yours thats my problem area.
Hey chica, you look great. Dr G was my doc too and I love my results.Im 6 months PO
Team Rami!!! Thanks :)
Your results look very nice
Nice
Girl, your tummy looks great. I'm hoping for the same results so I can pass on the tummy tuck.
You look great!
You look very natural, great results. Do you mind posting pics of your bare stomach?
You look fab baby! Love it! :)
You look great! It was also recommended that I do a mini tuck because of kids, but I don't want one either. Did you get lipo to your abdomen? If so, how is the appearance now?
Still looking great hun
Thanks lady!! This is a real ego booster...ima BOSS lol....naw I was already confident....things have been great
wow you look amazing! congrats can you post a pic a how the tummy looks?? Is the lipo smooth and even in that area? Thank you for updating us!!
I will post some....my tummy is not completely flat....a tummy tuck was recommended for me cause I have a small frame but had huge babies....needless to say I dont want a TT and I like my results
Thank you! I don't want a tummy tuck either. I wouldn't mind it not being completely flat though it will go with my natural look I'm going for lol I'll just workout alot after :)
U look so amazing :-)
Girl I feel amazing!! Thanks
Girl you look nice.
Thank u much!!
he did amazing job!!!
He is a bbl master!!
You too hot for RealSelf Ghurani doll. I'm not mad at you. Do it boo! Work it girl!!!