Nose Job - Adelaide, Australia

I'm a 24 year old female from Adelaide and am 6...

I'm a 24 year old female from Adelaide and am 6 days post-rhinoplasty. I get my cast off on Thursday so will post pics asap. Just wondering, is getting the cast removed painful? Should I try to soften it with warm water beforehand? In the meantime if anyone is looking to undergo rhinoplasty in Adelaide, feel free to private message me. I know there are basically no reviews/recommendations of Adelaide plastic surgeons/rhinoplasty online, which made choosing a surgeon very difficult.

Welcome to RealSelf! We'd love it if you'd post your surgeon's name here on your review. I don't remember cast removal hurting one bit. I remember the packing being removed and that feeling really gnarly, but it doesn't sound like you have packing?

Please let us know how you like your results when you see them tomorrow!

Just got my cast taken off. It hurt a little bit,...

Just got my cast taken off. It hurt a little bit, but nothing too ridiculous. My nose is super swollen and I have the Avatar thing going on, but I think I'm really going to like the shape once the swelling settles down. Can't stop smiling!

Hi guys, Im currently booked in for my Rhinoplasty in Adelaide with Dr Trott. I was so annoyed at how little information there was! Feel free to follow my channel (I made one so that hopefully it helps others) Im booked in for December the 2nd so I will make sure to keep my channel updated. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYo-nCZwKDjcnwhVvxbGR4A
Hi there I am also trying to research a good plastic surgeon for rhinoplasty, price is of course always important but I want the best surgeon. I asked my GP about Dr David David and she said he won't do noses as he mainly does craniofacial work?? But looks like some of you ladies on here could get in to see him?I feel like she was a little overzealous in her respinse and referred me onto a Dr Jennifer Lawrence in Brighton, whom I know nothing about. My GP said she has seen her work and her patients were happy but I am a little reluctant as a lot of these GPs always recommend their buddies! :D any thoughts? I might have to make an appt with Syldaris maybe. By the way, the advice on here has been very helpful, thank you for sharing your stories as I am too embarrassed to get the advice of friends and family.
Dr Peter Sylaidis

The Dr was very professional and answered all of my questions. Time spent with me in the follow up appointment could have been better- a nurse removed my cast and he only popped in briefly. His personal assistant was also extremely helpful. Very happy with the choice I made to go to this surgeon!