Nose Job - Adelaide, Australia

I'm a 24 year old female from Adelaide and am 6...

I'm a 24 year old female from Adelaide and am 6 days post-rhinoplasty. I get my cast off on Thursday so will post pics asap. Just wondering, is getting the cast removed painful? Should I try to soften it with warm water beforehand? In the meantime if anyone is looking to undergo rhinoplasty in Adelaide, feel free to private message me. I know there are basically no reviews/recommendations of Adelaide plastic surgeons/rhinoplasty online, which made choosing a surgeon very difficult.

Just got my cast taken off. It hurt a little bit,...

Just got my cast taken off. It hurt a little bit, but nothing too ridiculous. My nose is super swollen and I have the Avatar thing going on, but I think I'm really going to like the shape once the swelling settles down. Can't stop smiling!
Dr Peter Sylaidis

The Dr was very professional and answered all of my questions. Time spent with me in the follow up appointment could have been better- a nurse removed my cast and he only popped in briefly. His personal assistant was also extremely helpful. Very happy with the choice I made to go to this surgeon!

Im not sure how to private message you as im new to this site but what was your overall final price inckuding all fees ?
Im in day 4 of recovery after a revision rhinoplasty. Dr Stephen Floreani did my procedure. He's an ENT. The total cost was just under $7000. My experience this time was totally different. Dr mark moore did my first one and i was bot happy with it. It looked slightly better but i ended up with breathing issues and the tip after 3 years was drooping. I have learnt that plastic surgeons do minimal septum work as they dont have the expertise as ENT's do. I didnt get to see dr moore until a month after surgery and i had no post op instructions. With dr floreani i seen him 3 times before i left the hospital, i had antibiotics, painkillers and a douche rinse. Then a nurse rang me monday to see how i was going. I would not go to dr moore. Pay the extra and go see an ENT.
Dr moore was only about $3000. Very disappointed with all aspects with dr moore though. Good luck and let me know how i can help as there isnt a lot of info for Adelaide dr.
Hi, I was just wondering how all of your appointments/surgery went, how much you were quoted and by which doctors? I am looking to organise a few consultations maybe with sylaidis and moore based on your recommendations.... :)
Dont go to dr moore. You are best going to an ENT. I have just had my rhinoplasty done by dr Stephen Floreani. Im only 4 days post op but am extremely happy so far.
Hi Girls, Who would you recommend & What was the pricing... Im also looking at getting a small boob job for a few sizes up? Im also nervous as I wouldn't be able to have it done privately as I have a bleeding disorder...
Hi Michaela, for a nose job Professor David David is the best but will only do what's best for your face. He costs $8800 at a minimum for cosmetic rhinoplasty. Professor David David would probably be a good choice for your bleeding disorder because he's done almost 4000 Rhinos and is a craniofacial surgeon so has probably dealt with people with similar disorders. Dr Sylaidis is also very good if you are wanting dorsal hump reduction. He is around $8500 as well. Dr Trott is supposed to be best for boobs. I am booked in for Rhino and Genio with Professor David David on 17th June.
Thanks so much, Vicky. I'm really nervous about it all and people are telling me not to do it but I know it's the right thing for me. People don't understand what it feels like. I'm really interested in Dr Sylaidis because the photos I've seen of the noses he has done look exactly like my nose! I'm glad there are people out there who know how I feel! How long did it take you to get an appointment and how much does the consult cost?
I have a consultation booked with Dr Sylaidis on Thursday so will let you know how it goes. Vicky.
Hi Saca12, I'm new to this site and am hoping that you still use it. As it has been a quite a while since you had your surgery I am just wondering how it is all going now? I have been wanting to get my nose done since I was a kid as I was teased constantly and have found that no matter how much time has gone by (I'm 29 now) I just can't get over it and my self-esteem has suffered as a result. After seeing your amazing photos I am thinking that Dr Sylaidis is definitely a surgeon that I would consider and I am just wondering how you feel about it all now? I hope this finds you well. Thank you.
Hey nnose773, I'm thinking if giving Dr Moore a call tomorrow, he seems half the price of the other quotes I have received which were $7500-$8500!! Glad u got on well at the consultation x
Hi there, you nose looks fantastic! You must be so so happy! Would recommend your surgeon? How was it all? Im thinking of getting it done this winter. Vicky :)
so, do u recommend this doctor? i am thinking of doing this surgery, and its so hard to choose a doctor! this one seems cheap, but i would rather pay extra $$ for a good surgeon. would love to see some more photos of before and after if your game?
Thanks everyone :-)
Love it!!! Very beautiful result!
It looks gorgeous! I love it so much

What a great result! You must be thrilled.

Hi! Looking to have a nose job in Adelaide and need some assistance choosing a doctor! Can you please help :(
Hey, inbox me with any questions you have, I'm more than happy to help out :)
Hi Natty, i would recommend Dr Trott. I had a rhinoplasty in 2007 by dr katzaros and was really dissapointed. I then went to see Dr Trott. He is in Flinders Street in Adelaide. I wish i had gone to him as he is lovely, skilled and very professional. Definetely check him out.
Hi Zhara. I am have my first consult in Feb with Dr Mark Moore as he was recommened but I definately want to check a few Dr's out before getting it done. I was told to go to Katzaros...why were you dissapointed? Did any Dr's you saw have a digitally generated image of what you would look like after surgery. I am really fussy and dont want my nose to point upwards after..if you know what I mean haha and thats my fear! Thanks in advance!
Hey was the rhino only $4,000? Also how much was the consult? =)
Hi nnnose773 please let me know how you go with your consult, as im thinking of having it done but at the end of the year. Heard good things about Dr Moore, its scary trying to make a choice thought cause i dont want to go in for two surgerys. I know Katzaros and David David are suppose to be top surgeons but then well i guess with any doc someone is always unhappy aww frustrating trying to make a decision. Wishing you all the very best and please everyone let us know how you go. Cheers thank you.
I would go to Dr Trott. I went to see Dr Moore and he said he would speak to Dr Trott before he did anything. This suggests that he has more experience.
Dont think doctors do digital images in adelaide. I would go to Dr Trott if i had my time over. He is in Flinders Street. He has the skill and the bedside manner. Dr Katsaros is great if you like your end result but if you don't he will deny everything. Definetely give Dr Trott a go. I went to see Dr Moore and it seems he gets advice from dr trott. This suggests that Dr Trott has more experience. i dont think you will be dissapointed with him.