Pert Boobs Courtesy of Dr Ashok Govila - Abu Dhabi

At 30 and at 5'3" my 36F boobs were way too huge...

At 30 and at 5'3" my 36F boobs were way too huge for my frame. They hid my stomach, hurt my shoulders and looked damn ugly. He obviously agreed that I had a problem and we agreed that 36C would be a more reasonable size. To cut a long story short, I had no complications and had amazing before and after care from him and his staff. The end results were so much better than I could have imagined.. the reduction literally changed my life and my personality. I was now so proud of my boobs! I took them out for anyone who asked... lol! They were pert & tear drop in shape, symmetrical, the nipples gained sensation and they didn't hide my stomach... I stood taller and I walked more proudly. It was literally the best thing I have ever done for myself. And today after 17 years they still look pretty good. Sorry I don't have pics as we did not have digital photos back then!

I contacted Dr Ashok Govila and he still had a...

I contacted Dr Ashok Govila and he still had a slide of my 'before' picture! I find that in itself amazing - and testament to how dedicated he is to his patients and procedures.
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

I was lucky enough to hear that Mafraq Hospital in Abu Dhabi carried out reductions free of charge at that time (17 years ago) and was even luckier that it was Dr Ashok Govila carrying out the procedures. I have never forgotten Dr Govila, he is a very special man. Always humble despite his skill and knowledge. And I just learned that he is still in the UAE so I am looking forward to reconnecting.

Thank you for sharing! And congratulations

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your journey.  That is amazing that he had pictures all these years later.   Also good to hear that the girls are holding up after 17 years.  That gives us recently reduced ladies hope.