Breast Reduction - Here I Come - Abbotsford, BC

Well surgery is coming up in 4 weeks. My first...

Well surgery is coming up in 4 weeks. My first one was cancelled by anesthetist as I was sitting in the OR. Turned out I had had a chest infection that didn't clear up enough, so have to wait another 6 weeks. Anyways better safe than sorry right? It is strange cause Im not feeling any anxiety about it this time around. I am currently a 34 DD/DDD and 145 lbs. I am currently about 20lbs over my normal weight, this is due to having kids so late in life. I am 43 and super excited to have pre baby boobs.

I did it!!!!!!`

Today was the big day. I went into this very anxious for some reason, not like last time when it was cancelled. Anyways here's how my day went

I need to be at the hospital at 9:30 am, I live just 5 minutes away, so had decided I would bring my son to school, as I never get too. While at the school the hospital called and wanted me to come in ASAP. Turned out they had a no show.... yikes.... my heart was racing... I made it there in less than 15 minutes

Once I was there, everything happened so fast that I didn't have the opportunity to freak out to much...within 45 minutes I was in the OR. I don't remember much, just chatting with the PS and commenting on how the OR doesn't look anything like it does on TV. The anesthetist told me to think of something nice to dream about and the next thing I knew I was waking up in recovery thinking - darn all I dreamt about was work....

I was very nauseous waking up and was for a good couple of hours. Pain was minimal due to the pain killers in the IV and the ice packs. I am not sure on the size yet but I do know they are small, cute and perky, just what I always wanted.

I am at home and in pain, I pretty much slept all day. Going to take some more pain meds and off to bed. I will update again tomorrow after I get all the padding taken out, with some before and after pics..... thanks for reading....

no bra after surgery?

Okay so my PS did not put me into any kind of bra after surgery nor did he mention me needing one at the first follow up appointment. All I have is a little something to stop me from itching or getting them caught on anything. Feels amazing not having a bra on but at the same time a bit worried. Can it be that I went from a DDD to a nice B/C cup? and I don't need any support?

i am 8 days post op and starting to itch like crazy!!! I want to scratch these puppies so bad......anyone else itchy? What did you do to stop it?

On another note - my boobs are perfect!!! I haven't been this small since I was 15. Just love love love them.
Dr. Musto

Dr. Musto is a fabulous surgeon. I have nothing but positive things to say about him. Right off the bat he was understanding and not invasive during the initial consult. The day of surgery he was amazing, I actually wanted to hug him. Very professional and would highly recommend him.