Very Happy with Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty, and Chin Augmentation Surgery

It was something I was pondering for a long time....

It was something I was pondering for a long time. I had a very hard time breathing. My septum was blocked over 90%. I also had a bump on my nose I was unhappy with. I was unhappy with my profile as I felt like I didn't have a defined chin. After finally finding a doctor I felt comfortable with I went ahead with the surgery.

The surgery took about 3 hours. It was a little painful, but not as bad as I thought it was going to be. It took a full two weeks before I could go back to work. The bruising under my eye didn't go away until about a month. But it has been just a year since my surgery, and can breathe like I never breathed before.

I am very happy with the results. I feel more confident about my profile as well.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is very skilled at what he does. He is also very personable. There is no pressure to get surgery. He is always looking out for your best interest. He is very fair with pricing. He lays everything out for you. His office staff is also very wonderful. Very warm and friendly staff. He makes you feel like his only patient. The results are wonderful. I am very happy with everything and very thankful I found him as my doctor.