Uneven Breast Implants - 550cc

I had my second breast augmentation 6 weeks ago...

I had my second breast augmentation 6 weeks ago because when I had my first one I got capsular contraction prety bad. I was 450cc and now 550cc's, I went behind the muscle and decided to go with memory gel.

Pro's: none as of right now

I had the operation to feel sexier but if anything is has made me more insecure. I'm startin to regret I ever touched my boobs.

Pros... I guess it could be that Im curvy...

Pros... I guess it could be that Im curvy now

Hello, My name is Marilyn and I am 23 years old. My question is about a recent breast aumentation I've had. This is my second one because I experienced pretty bad capsular contraction. I started off at 450cc's and decided to go to 550cc's since I had to go under anyway, My operation was done 6 weeks ago. I am right handed and I understand that your dominet side may tend to take longer to drop and relax however Im having the oppisite problem. My right one had no problem droping and is dramatically lower then my left side it is also about a half a cup size bigger and alot softer, my left side sits higher and is a little harder and smaller looking and In my left side I have an indent by ny areola. Will they come out looking even? are they still real swollen? and why would my breast be doing this now but not the first time I had my surgery?. Also, I had a few complications after this surgery, I had experienced a little bleeding in the left breast wich stopped before they had to do anything tramatic. and my right breast a stitch popped where my areola is. Does any of that have anything to do with they way my breast look, I mean as far as the uneven-ness? Im so upset and I could really use some reasurance. Please tell me what you think asap! Thank You...

OH! and by the way in my opinion and my husbands my breast before either operation were perfect I just wanted them bigger and now they are terrible.

My issue is my right breast is lower then my left. and it wasn't the first time I got my operation. Are they ever going to be even? Im getting so discouraged and depressed.
Dr. Robert Rey MD

He's a great doctor and just as friendly in person as he is on TV

PERFECT i so want mine too look just like this nice and full
In my opinion your breasts look very beautiful and sexy!
You look great!
I think they look great my wife and I hope they look as good as that when she gets it done next week
I think your breasts look fantastic! Still a bit discoloured around your areola, but in time I think they're going to be PERFECT!! I think they look better now than they did after your first augmentation! Your right breast looked much bigger than the left with your first BA. Now they look the same size to me and are amazing! I think you should just give it some time! :)
Hello, I have posted a few things and it has pictures. I am going for a follow up in September and I'm going to see if I am going to go back for BA to get them redone or just completely remove the implant without replacement. I currently have 325 cc on both sides. Please give me your feed back!
give it time, they look nice!
im getting silicone implants with a creasent lift in two weeks and and woundering if u have to pay when u get and infection like capsular corection ?
I think they look fantastic and I have seen many since I used to work in the industry and have been thinking of having them done forever but I cannot choose a physician to save my life. In my opinion it looks like your left before your surgery was a tiny bit lower so usually a surgeon will put a little bit bigger in the opposite so they match but that ends up making that one lower. It is minimal tho and they are great!
Hey! Well I hope all is turning out well as time progresses. I decided to reply to you post because I went to him as well. I had a crescent lift and augmentation. I'm 4 weeks post off and my right side seems to be dropping faster then my left even though my left is my dominant side. Anyways, hang in there, I know I'm no expert but 6 weeks is really too soon to tell if anyone messed up or if anything is wrong. Give it time and I wish you the best :)
Hi Priscilla, I had a cresent lift as well but unfortunatly I got really bad scaring and now im getting capsular contraction in my right breas, i'll be posting more pics up. I hope yours turned out great I'll definetly be getting another surgery here soon :( but o'well the price we pay lol.
Ok so I moved my surgery date up to November 5th. Today is a month post op. I went w/ 550cc silicone gel, the nurse said I will be a 36 D, which I love. My right one has been more swollen and harder it also had bruising along the side of it. My left one feels and looks great. Hopefully the right one will come around and look and feel great too. I will be posting pics soon!
Awesome I'm glad you wentr bigger Im sure you are too;) so how do you like them so far? any complications? I hope not and Congrats on ur new boobies :)
Please update pic...I am in the same situation after 8 months and may do a revision
Ill be posting another in about a week or so.
Thanks for responding back, I am 6 months out and like I said " the right is still smaller than the left..its so frustrating...Did you go over the muscle, I did? What stinks is that when you wear a normal bra,or are working out, you can tell the uneveness...UGH
I have 340's and they are really small and that is another thing I'm angry at. I specifically told him that I wanted to be a full D size and he insisted that going from 270 cc's to 340 cc's would make me a FULL D. Well I was full B before with the 270's. Now you tell me - does putting in 70cc's increase your bust size by 2 sizes? My God the Doctor should know - apparently it takes about 120 cc's to make you ONE size larger! So what the "H"!!!!
Your doctor screwed up just like my doctor did! I'm so angry right -- because I just saved up enough money finally to get them redone and did a much worse job this time than he did the last time. I didn't date and was single because of my embarrassment. I am demanding my doctor redo my implants.
I had breast implants 14 years ago and it ruined my dating life. It made my self esteem much worse. I finally saved up enough money to get them redone about a month ago and guess what !! This time the Doctor did an even worse job and mangled my large areola on my right Breast. The left breast is fine. But The left breast is 2 sizes larger than the right!! I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning and I'm going to demand he fix what he did FREE of charge!!!
i think your breasts look great according to the picture what's wrong with them?
WOW I feel your pain I a had my 2nd BA in MAy 2009(1st BA was 1995)this time I did Silcone 533cc's..I had the SAME problem, but my left is the bigger one, as time went on my right is now just like 25cc off, but I CAN TELL IT IS SMALLER...why didnt Dr. Rey put a smaller implant in the right one to match the left...LEFT looks great..Dont get me wrong we are harder on ourselves than anyone..BUT I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND...smaller in the right may look better?? Also, did you have a lift? I am 50 and will not let them cut and lollipop me... Let me know
No I didnt have a lift I didnt need one yet. They're starting to look a little better I think that they were still swollen. But it's strange that my right one is bigger this time around and wasnt the first time. I dont know why, but I see the PA in a week so hopefully she has good news.
You're lucky, I think they look way better than mine.
you originally had super cute breasts and now they look good as well just different i hope you one day become happy with them :)