Lost 100lb - Tummy Tuck is the Best!

I promised myself a tummy tuck if I finally lost...

I promised myself a tummy tuck if I finally lost the weight I had been gaining/losing/gaining again. I did it..100lbs. So I began saving my money and searching for a doctor.

I love my doctor and am so thrilled to have the extra skin gone for good. I feel like a real feminine woman for the first time in my adult life.

It was a scary procedure and I had some complications. My incision degraded and my doctor worked with me to keep from having any more procedures. I have healed, but my scar is wider than normal. I don't care how wide it is because it beats the extra skin any day. I may have it "revised" but not really too concerned. I was so worried about pain after the surgery, but with the pump it was minimal.

I would do it again in a heartbeat.... complications and all. There is nothing like feeling good about myself. I lost a tummy and gained confidence!

Photo Update

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. did my procedure and I am thrilled with him and his staff. They helped me every step of the way and he has taken excellent care of me. He made sure I was comfortable and called me after I went home to make sure all was well. He always explained things in terms I could understand instead of medical terminology. He is defininetly a perfectionist and that is good to have when you put your life in someone's hands. You can tell he loves what he does and he does it well with enthusiasm. He also did not try to talk me into any other procedures...I would not have used him if he had try to sell me on more than I wanted or needed. It has been a year and a half and he still wants to see my progress. I have recommended him to my friends...they are all jealous of my nice flat tummy!