Tummy Tuck 6 Weeks Ago, Still Have Old Stretch Marks

Treatment overall was good. being that i no longer...

treatment overall was good. being that i no longer was on antibiotics i experienced infection "cellulitis" after my drainaged tube was taken out. i am still healing and doing ultrasound treatment to decrease the scar from my tummy tuck.

i had a tummy tuck 6 weeks ago. i have old stretch marks above my incision rising up to my belly button. i wanted to know if there was an efficient way to get rid of old stretch marks besides surgery?
Ricardo Presas M.D.

job well done. minimal scar. great price compared to other surgical centers

Ricardo Presas charged me $14,000 for a full TT w/BL and it was the worst investment, and frankly, the absolute WORST decision of my entire 29 years. He is a charming "Hannibal Lector"-esque individual who will take your money, and leave you looking for revisions shortly thereafter. Heed my warning.
Dr Presas is not a board certified plastic surgeon. That is why it is so cheap. You probably could have had a lot more skin taken out with a Bikini Tummy Tuck. Ultimately you get what you pay for. Getting a good price is great, until you sacrifice quality for price. In 10 years of private practice I have never had to do a T incision on a primary Tummy Tuck.
If you are willing to compromise on your results, you cant beat that price.
hi i live in Miami and im interested in a tt can u please give the doctors contact info
why was it cheap and is that a full tt? im considering traveling from detroit i hope this is a regular price.
I am trying to locate this doc info but the number the internet has is not the correct number do you have his comtact info? Thanks

305 228 8380 he is located near kendall hospital miami fl

Thanks so much
You need to get rejuveness silicone sheeting to get rid of your scars. go to rejuveness.com they have the best stuff on the market buy the tummy tuch scar sheets and cream
Does this work on old scars?
The price you paid for the surgery is unbeatable!! I have had two c-sections and have alot of loose skin at the base of my stomach that I would love to get rid of..who was your surgeon and are they board certified??

Hi clari85 - Just to let you know, the doctor's name is shown at the top of the review. Hope this helps!

looks great. was the vertical scar your old belly button?

yes that is my old bellybutton

Question - is that a T-incision I'm seeing in your photo? If so, what was the reason? I'm 5'2", 115 lbs, had lipo and a mini TT that left me with a LOT of loose skin above the navel. My doctor says I would need a T-incision to correct it because I don't have enough skin to pull down into a conventional full TT. If I'd been better informed I would have chosen the T in the first place.
Doctors seem not to inform patients of many things. I think it is because they dont want you to get scared and not have the surgery. This is their living and the way they make money. They are not going to tell you they are sorry for not telling you sooner. They are going to charge you for another surgery. Remember, before anything this is business $$$$. I was not aware I was having a T insion. I found that out after the surgery. He said it was because he was unable to pull any more skin and my old bellybutton was to high therefore he had to make the insion in a T form. With ultrasound my scars are getting thinner and less visible. Ultasound treatment has helped me greatly with recovery. You might want ot try some intense workouts to tighten your abdominal muscles.
Hi i seen your picture and I have read your letter.without imposing to close personally, I would like to know if the picture that i see up above is how you currently look and if so has there been an sugnificant amount of a change in your waist line? my waist line is a 36 inch and I hate the way i look and I am considering a TT. Is it worth it? Did you only pay 3,000. dollars? why was it so inexpensive? was the doctor a good doctor? please let me know more of your experience. thank you. best regards eyebi belly
If you haven't already, have a look at our Stretch marks Q&A section for different treatment ideas. Hope this helps!