Tummy Tuck 6 Weeks Ago, Still Have Old Stretch Marks

Treatment overall was good. being that i no longer...

treatment overall was good. being that i no longer was on antibiotics i experienced infection "cellulitis" after my drainaged tube was taken out. i am still healing and doing ultrasound treatment to decrease the scar from my tummy tuck.

i had a tummy tuck 6 weeks ago. i have old stretch marks above my incision rising up to my belly button. i wanted to know if there was an efficient way to get rid of old stretch marks besides surgery?

Ricardo Presas charged me $14,000 for a full TT w/BL and it was the worst investment, and frankly, the absolute WORST decision of my entire 29 years. He is a charming "Hannibal Lector"-esque individual who will take your money, and leave you looking for revisions shortly thereafter. Heed my warning.
Dr Presas is not a board certified plastic surgeon. That is why it is so cheap. You probably could have had a lot more skin taken out with a Bikini Tummy Tuck. Ultimately you get what you pay for. Getting a good price is great, until you sacrifice quality for price. In 10 years of private practice I have never had to do a T incision on a primary Tummy Tuck.
If you are willing to compromise on your results, you cant beat that price.
Ricardo Presas M.D.

job well done. minimal scar. great price compared to other surgical centers