31 Years Old, 2 Kids, Mini Tuck W/muscle Repair

I'm a 31 year old female. After having 2 kids I...

I'm a 31 year old female. After having 2 kids I was sure that a want it a tummy repair. I took me 3 years to finally make the decision. Now I can say that I should off done it before. It's so worth it.

I had a mini tummy tuck with muscle repair. also body jet lipo with fat transfer to butt. I'm very pleased and happy. I love it and couldnt be any happier with my new image.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Definately, Very knowledgeable

Considering the doctor for lipo. Would you mind updating
thats exactly what i want!!! i just wanted to know if you did both procedures together? what was the cost and what doctor did you go to?

Hi,

Provider information is shown at the top of the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view, which requires free registration for an account.

I'm a 31 year old female. After having 2 kids I was sure that a want it a tummy repair. I took me 3 years to finally come to a decision. Now I'm so excited about my results. It's so worth it. The pain was normal and I recover very well. I had a mini tummy tuck with muscle repair. also body jet lipo with fat transfer to butt. I'm very pleased couldnt be any happier with my new image. Dont be afraid just look for the right doctor. I definally reffered my doctor to others.
Hi. Would you be willing to post a photo? Thanks, Bamagirl11
I was wondering if u could tell me how much the procedure runs that u have cause I've tried to find someone in atlanta but looks like I'll b coming to FL!! Thanks