Tummy Tuck 100% WORTH IT! Loving the New Me! - Towson, MD

After having twins, i knew that i was going to...

after having twins, i knew that i was going to need to have a tummy tuck. after 3 years had pasted, i noticed that i was becoming someone who didn't like to be seen in public because i hated the way that i looked and the way that my clothes fit. i eventually found my Dr. in the Baltimore area and i can say that choosing him to do this surgery was the best decision that i made.

i am almost two weeks out from my surgery and i look and feel great. even though i still have some swelling and of course the stitches, i can see 100% difference in my appearance. i am so ready to hit the gym and make the rest of my body match my wonderful, flat belly. i haven't seen a flat stomach in a very long time and thanks to my Dr., i now have an even flatter belly then i had before i got pregnant with twins. THANKS DR. G!

Well its been 16 days since my surgery and i am...

well its been 16 days since my surgery and i am feeling great.  other then having to sit around and doing nothing, i am still happy that i went through this.  i am now down to just a pain pill in the morning and one at night so i can get comfortable enough to sleep.  i can now handle the days without having to take anything for the pain, so that is great news.  the swelling is slow but every day i see a small difference in my appearance.  i love being able ot try on clothes that i have not been able to get into for several years.  shirts now fit a lot looser and that makes me smile.  i hated putting shirts on and seeing my big ol belly poking out, but now that is all gone.  anyone thinking of doing this, there are a few things you need to do before you just in to.  see a couple of doctors before narrowing it down to one.  check the doctors background and make sure that he is qualified to do this work.  any doctor can cut you open and stitch you back so you want to make sure that you get a surgeon that does this type of work on a regular basis.  understand what the procedure is and what to expect.  know that everyone handles surgery differenlty.  just because i had a lot of pain, doesn't mean that you too will feel the same amount of pain.  get to know your doctor, make a list of all the questions that you will have for him on the day of your consult.  make sure that you take enough time off work for yourself to heal.  this is your time, so take it, rest up and just heal.  after doing all of my research, i came up my doctor and i am glad i stuck with him.  he has been the greatest!  i will continue to update with pictures.

Photo Update

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

from the very first moment i met my Dr, i knew that i was in the hands of a very professional very caring doctor. he took the time to answer all of my questions and even answered some before i ever got around asking them. i have seen doctors who were in and out of the room within mins because of the lack of bed side manners that they had. but with Dr. G i can say that this is a doctor who truly cares about his patients. after my surgery, even with the swelling and stitches, i was 100% satisfied with the work that he had done. i would recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone looking to get any kind of work done. i am thinking about getting more work done, and well i am glad to say that i know exactly who i will be seeing for future surgeries. THANKS DR. G!

Amazing results Krista, I understand why even with the healing incision you are so happy with your results. Don't get into the gym too early, let your body heal. I know it is hard...I was biting at the bit to go back 2 weeks after lipo, I delayed my workouts until I was 3 weeks post-op. :)
can you believe i never saw your comment until just now? haha. i know its been awhile since you left this comment, but i wanted to say thanks for taking the time to leave it. believe me i did not jump right back into going to the gym. it took me a couple months to just move around without any pain or to even stand up straight. funny thing is though, i hated to be seen in public before the operation and after it, i once again was able to walk out into public and not feel like people were looking at me and wondering if i was pregnant. i even found the courage to leave my very bad husband. its amazing how many things you can accomplish when you feel good about yourself. and i owe all that to Dr. G.!!
thanks for your comment. the pain is very different with everyone. i had a friend that had a Tt as well but hardly felt any pain. she also paid extra for a pain pump which is something that i did not have. don't shy away from making yourself feel better about the way you look, the pain will only last for awhile but the results will last a life time. my doctor was great, it is an amazing guy. by all means check him out, you won't be disappointed.
wow...you look awsome!!! :) i live north of you harford county amazing made my mind up for me :) i am so tired of carrying around the "extra tummy" again...amazing. just didnt like that part about severe pain but to look like that i will do it :)