Tummy Tuck 100% WORTH IT! Loving the New Me! - Towson, MD

After having twins, i knew that i was going to...

after having twins, i knew that i was going to need to have a tummy tuck. after 3 years had pasted, i noticed that i was becoming someone who didn't like to be seen in public because i hated the way that i looked and the way that my clothes fit. i eventually found my Dr. in the Baltimore area and i can say that choosing him to do this surgery was the best decision that i made.

i am almost two weeks out from my surgery and i look and feel great. even though i still have some swelling and of course the stitches, i can see 100% difference in my appearance. i am so ready to hit the gym and make the rest of my body match my wonderful, flat belly. i haven't seen a flat stomach in a very long time and thanks to my Dr., i now have an even flatter belly then i had before i got pregnant with twins. THANKS DR. G!

Well its been 16 days since my surgery and i am...

well its been 16 days since my surgery and i am feeling great.  other then having to sit around and doing nothing, i am still happy that i went through this.  i am now down to just a pain pill in the morning and one at night so i can get comfortable enough to sleep.  i can now handle the days without having to take anything for the pain, so that is great news.  the swelling is slow but every day i see a small difference in my appearance.  i love being able ot try on clothes that i have not been able to get into for several years.  shirts now fit a lot looser and that makes me smile.  i hated putting shirts on and seeing my big ol belly poking out, but now that is all gone.  anyone thinking of doing this, there are a few things you need to do before you just in to.  see a couple of doctors before narrowing it down to one.  check the doctors background and make sure that he is qualified to do this work.  any doctor can cut you open and stitch you back so you want to make sure that you get a surgeon that does this type of work on a regular basis.  understand what the procedure is and what to expect.  know that everyone handles surgery differenlty.  just because i had a lot of pain, doesn't mean that you too will feel the same amount of pain.  get to know your doctor, make a list of all the questions that you will have for him on the day of your consult.  make sure that you take enough time off work for yourself to heal.  this is your time, so take it, rest up and just heal.  after doing all of my research, i came up my doctor and i am glad i stuck with him.  he has been the greatest!  i will continue to update with pictures.

Photo Update

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

from the very first moment i met my Dr, i knew that i was in the hands of a very professional very caring doctor. he took the time to answer all of my questions and even answered some before i ever got around asking them. i have seen doctors who were in and out of the room within mins because of the lack of bed side manners that they had. but with Dr. G i can say that this is a doctor who truly cares about his patients. after my surgery, even with the swelling and stitches, i was 100% satisfied with the work that he had done. i would recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone looking to get any kind of work done. i am thinking about getting more work done, and well i am glad to say that i know exactly who i will be seeing for future surgeries. THANKS DR. G!