Titan Worked Progressively on my Laugh Lines and Sagging Skin

The laugh line on my left side of the face is moe...

The laugh line on my left side of the face is moe prominent and I have slightly more noticeable facial sagging as well.

I went for one treatment and paid $850 - a treatment lasted about 30-45 min of Titan for full face and another 45 min. for 3D genesis (same machine but different head). My face wasn't that red and I couldn't tell very clear difference. The 3D genesis treatment also triggered some reaction on my face (I got red spots all over) but it subsided in about 10 days. The doctor told me the full effect will take place in 3-6 months which is how long it takes for collagen to renew.

It's been over 2 months and I've seen progressive and noticeable tightening on my skin. I would gently pull the skin to measure how loose it is on both side of my face and I foung my skin tightened significantly. Also the laugh line and sagging is almost gone.

I'm definitely going back for a second treatment in another month.

Hi there - I'm not sure how to email you offline, but I'd like the name of your doctor as well..

The name of the doctor is Dr.R. Dishakjian.

Hi Agnes, Can you share your doctor's info with me as well? Thanks in advance!
Hi Agnes can you share with me also the name of the spa and the name of the Dr who did your treatment, hard to find someone good in the area
Hi Agnes, There isn't a way to contact you offline as your email is restricted. Can you contact me offline? Click on anonymous73 and it will take you to a page and then click again. Thanks!
Hi again Agnes, I apparently also had a restricted email but now thats been corrected and I believe you should be able to get in touch with me offline. I really appreciate your willingness to help me out.
Could you please let me know who your MD was? I will send you my email if necessary. Because there are so many physicians doing Titan laser in the SF area its hard to find an MD that does treatments well. Just because they own the machine doesn't mean they are skilled practitioners.
Hi anonymous73. It's a medispa and it's one of the dr. I can give you more detail; Please contact me offline.
Agnes, Can you tell me who your doctor was?

Hello Dear,
In case you did not hear from Agnes, I thought you might be interested in another recommendation. I also had Titan on my face and I am extremely satisfied with the outcome. Like Agnes said, the improvement was gradual, but after 3 to four months it was significant. I had my Titan treatment done at a Los Angeles medical spa called Nu Vela Esthetica.