Burns from 50% TCA At-home Treatment... 3 Months on

I had a 50 percent tca from my brother art home...

i had a 50 percent tca from my brother art home and after three months it looks like the picture above.Raw red?lumpy its horrific not even doctors help.She sent me to a NHS dermatologist who is thinking of putting me on accutane.But as far as I know accutane sucks all the oils in your body wont these burns get worse?it will heal the spots but im scared shes going to ruin my face even more... some areas are indented in teh face others flat and have blistors in..no ones helping me...

what does red skin mean? what does blisters mean?healing or not think its permanant? what can i do to recover?i have spent so much money on creams nothing works.

Photo Update

i read organic coconut oil heals the reddness and scaring from chem.burns. use it for a couple wks before you give up! can be bought at most stores these days in the baking sect. looks like super soft crisco.
I'm not a dermatologist but I do have eczema and I recommend a lot of aloe Vera from the plant and fresh cut the stem down the middle I just spoon out the gel and put it all over your face. I also recommend you stay away from the sun for a while maybe some cocoa butter just to heal and that if some Chemical did this this is another chemical will not help, drink a lot of water is that taking collagen pills so that your body will start making more skin, Google natural ways to soothe skin and the water, a avocado mask maybe. I'm not sure, you could put alcohol on it occasionly, just to dry out those blisters and whatever else is there and really that aloe vera. sorry I can't help more Oh! and no harsh facial or cleansers, no clean and clear I hope this helped. ..
It looks as though you have scarring, which I am sorry to say is permanent. You need to see a good doctor about scar revision, and possibly steroid treatment. You should NEVER attempt to do a peel like this at home, ever. You're lucky it didn't end up worse.
Have you healed?
Thanks I'm going to need itx
good luck. I feel terrible for you!! I really hope it all works out well in the end
update - nhs doctor gave me a medicine called emolvan os something he kept saying my tca burn and keloid was acne it did not have a clue.i decided to got o a skin specialist private he said go on oxytetracycline,do diode light therapy to help healing and next week he will put injection to test if my keloid reduces then do the rest.he is very good and knows what he is talking about he said anything else would be too harsh on skin like laser.I will put pictures up again in a months time.
I only had the 50percent tca on for 3 minutes
Hi I'm waiting for my appointment again after I cancelled it because the doctor was trying to put me on accutane which I have researched will get rid of spots but make burns worse. I'm currently using a silicone gel called ciltech and skinoren on acne areas I will post an updated picture later mentally traumatised and physically
Hi Beebee. I'm hoping you've already got the help you needed to resolve your skin issues. In case you haven't, there's one thing I'd suggest: Silver Sulfadiazine Cream. A few years back I had a chemical burn on my chin and neck. This cream is usually used on burnt victims. It definitely healed me -- not only physically but mentally as well. You will have to get a prescription from your PCP or a Dermatologist; the results are definitely worth it. I'm wishing you much healing. ((HUGS))
I do a glycolic peel at home with 20% about once a week and the first time I did it the burn was very bad but did not do the damage you have. It felt as if it were taking my skin off. I could only tolerate about 2 minutes. I immediately splashed tons of water then followed with pure aloe from the stalk of a plant I have. Then, I put pure vitamin E oil on top of that. It felt like my skin was raw and very red. The next morning not a trace of redness, swelling or anything. I am a firm believer in Aloe, and vitamin E. I know it immediately gave me relief from the pain. Good luck and I hope you feel better.
I'm looking for solutions not tips on I should have done this I should have done that as its too late
It really appears that the blemishes are red with active acne, so it is difficult to tell what the TCA did and what was already inflamed from his breakout. A patch test should have been done first, using a weak TCA, not 50%. Most people selling TCA acids state that a patch test is highly recommended... and this is why.
Why would you use 50%? You should always start with a low percentage to see how your skin reacts.
i know that now....after its too late
Stop trying dermatology procedures at home. Your skin and your health is not worth the risk!
thanks i went to a nhs dermatologist and has told me to use celtch or kel-cote gel.which is working well.i was usingf aloe vera straight after the peel and the gel was just covered in blood by the morning.The doctor is wanting to put me on accutane...im not sure she knows what she is doing from my research.thanksxx