Burns from 50% TCA At-home Treatment... 3 Months on

I had a 50 percent tca from my brother art home...

i had a 50 percent tca from my brother art home and after three months it looks like the picture above.Raw red?lumpy its horrific not even doctors help.She sent me to a NHS dermatologist who is thinking of putting me on accutane.But as far as I know accutane sucks all the oils in your body wont these burns get worse?it will heal the spots but im scared shes going to ruin my face even more... some areas are indented in teh face others flat and have blistors in..no ones helping me...

what does red skin mean? what does blisters mean?healing or not think its permanant? what can i do to recover?i have spent so much money on creams nothing works.

I only had the 50percent tca on for 3 minutes
Hi I'm waiting for my appointment again after I cancelled it because the doctor was trying to put me on accutane which I have researched will get rid of spots but make burns worse. I'm currently using a silicone gel called ciltech and skinoren on acne areas I will post an updated picture later mentally traumatised and physically
Hi Beebee. I'm hoping you've already got the help you needed to resolve your skin issues. In case you haven't, there's one thing I'd suggest: Silver Sulfadiazine Cream. A few years back I had a chemical burn on my chin and neck. This cream is usually used on burnt victims. It definitely healed me -- not only physically but mentally as well. You will have to get a prescription from your PCP or a Dermatologist; the results are definitely worth it. I'm wishing you much healing. ((HUGS))

Photo Update

Tca is dangerous
Tca.is dangerous Dont try
i read organic coconut oil heals the reddness and scaring from chem.burns. use it for a couple wks before you give up! can be bought at most stores these days in the baking sect. looks like super soft crisco.