Smart Lipo Well Worth It - Whole New Stomach, Went Down an Entire Size

I had smart lipo August 24th. I only went to one...

I had smart lipo August 24th. I only went to one doctor and I wasn't sure 100% but I got a call that the doctor was going to do a training (teaching) session for some Korean Doc's and could offer me a special price to be the patient and I just couldn't pass it up and I am so glad I didn't. It really went well.

I was about 126 pounds before the procedure and I am about 122 now and 5'3. I really didn't loose that much weight but my stomache is a whole new stomache and I went down an entire size which was only a 6 petite to start with. It really is completley flat and whether anyone believes me or not I had it done on a monday and went to work the very next day although I am known to have a high pain tolerence and I did take a percocet while at work.

Its been about 4 weeks and I don't have any lumps or bumps. I mean you have to realize its still going to be your body all that the doc can do is enhance what you have therefore as long as you understand that I think its a great procedure with the right doctor and I do recommend mine. I also had very little bleeding and the draining was nothing big at all. I am still wearing my garment and would suggest anyone else try to go 6 weeks.

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

You can tell from the first minute you meet him he is a pro at this procedure. He is known to be on the cutting edge of smart lipo.