Smart Lipo Well Worth It - Whole New Stomach, Went Down an Entire Size

I had smart lipo August 24th. I only went to one...

I had smart lipo August 24th. I only went to one doctor and I wasn't sure 100% but I got a call that the doctor was going to do a training (teaching) session for some Korean Doc's and could offer me a special price to be the patient and I just couldn't pass it up and I am so glad I didn't. It really went well.

I was about 126 pounds before the procedure and I am about 122 now and 5'3. I really didn't loose that much weight but my stomache is a whole new stomache and I went down an entire size which was only a 6 petite to start with. It really is completley flat and whether anyone believes me or not I had it done on a monday and went to work the very next day although I am known to have a high pain tolerence and I did take a percocet while at work.

Its been about 4 weeks and I don't have any lumps or bumps. I mean you have to realize its still going to be your body all that the doc can do is enhance what you have therefore as long as you understand that I think its a great procedure with the right doctor and I do recommend mine. I also had very little bleeding and the draining was nothing big at all. I am still wearing my garment and would suggest anyone else try to go 6 weeks.

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

You can tell from the first minute you meet him he is a pro at this procedure. He is known to be on the cutting edge of smart lipo.

Im intrested in smartlipo for my tummy . was it that bad in the location where u went?
I am not sure if my doc also does the laser version but I am sure if he does he is an expert.
looking for a good laser lipo doc
I just realized I had weight at 126 before that may be right I did not weigh in just approximated it but anyhow 120 is doc scale at my current weight sorry for any discrepancy.
I am sure my Doctor does laser surgery. You can find him and what he does at www.newjerseyplasticsurgery.com I read many good reviews on many different procedures he has done.
I am sorry I thought I had included my age. I am 31 and no I have no children or stretch marks I just had weight that gathered in the center of my stomache and a little loose skin. I was about 128 before and I am 120 now with some dieting included. I am 5'3 if that helps. I am getting married in April that is why I opted for the procedure now.
Maya - can I ask what your age is and if you've had any children, stretch marks, etc?

Hi Maya, Does this Dr. do laser surgery as well? I am interested in the Fraxel co2 repair laser

In regards to the training session just make sure you have an IPOD with ear phones because at first they had the IPOD playing for the room so I could hear everything doc was saying it made me very nervous like a was medical training object lol. All in all I was happy to be in a training session because I know he needed to do every step as perfect as possible to train the other doc's.
It was just him (the doctor) he was just talking to them during the procedure. I was awake so I know that for sure and he did tell me ahead of time they were only there to watch.
I am aware it was a great price it was august so there was the negative of ending the summer early but as I said totally worth it. The training was also no issue to me at all. My fiancee is so impressed he wants to get it done.
Did your doctor perform the entire procedure, or did the other docs he was training get to step in and try it?

Your doctor is well known and you lucky you got the such a great price.

Out of curiosity, how did the training session work? Did your doctor perform the entire procedure? I only ask because I'm currently scheduled for a training session at the end of October. Thanks!