BodyJet Lipo to 5 Areas

Day 3: SO definitely a little bit more sore...

Day 3:

SO definitely a little bit more sore today .... but not unbearable at all. I took tylenol this morning for the pain . I took the baby to the mall and we went shopping! SO apparently the pain isn't that bad! Just hurts if you bump up against something or to sit, or get up.Swelling had increased when I woke up, but now its the end of the day and it has gone down a great deal. Just drainage from one area today and it was very little.  The results are freakin amazing .. I can't believe It is already lookin good! Can't wait to see the end results!  I'll keep  you posted

So I am a week and a few days out .. everything is...

So I am a week and a few days out .. everything is wonderful. My body is drastically changed. The back of my legs are freakin ridiculously different .. and the love handles .. it is crazy the difference this has made! My confidence is soooo boosted . Oh and I have lost 5 lbs , from before surgery weight...awesome. Not to mention there is still some swelling! I have an appt in 4 weeks to take my after pictures. I can't wait to post them for ya'll! ALL my pants are loose, everything looks better on... just wow this rocks.... well worth the money , no regrets. HIGHLY RECOmmended. I should/could be on a commercial for smartlipo lol!!!!! Next thing up is Latisse got a prescription for it , can't wait to begin using it! Hope it works : ) It would be wonderful not to have to put a pound of mascara on just to look like i have eyelashes.. Okay sorry off the subject!  This compression garment sucks .. I am definitely sick of wearing it, not to mention it creeps my boyfriend out, its like a full body crotchless leotard.. not so sexy! Ha but its worth wearing!  Good luck to everyone intersted in this procedure ... FInd a great doctor like mine!

Hey guys ... I have had pictures posted.. but due...

Hey guys ... I have had pictures posted.. but due to harrassment ,  , I have decided that for the  safety of myself , my family, and my privacy that is necessary that I delete them   (the pictures were personal picture that showed my face and my child was in a couple of them). I will call my doctor again and remind them to email me the actual DOCTORS before and afters because I do want ya'll to see my results, I have seen the before and after pics at the docs office and I am very happy with them. The whole experience was wonderful!  BIG confidence boost, now I am working out harder and feeling better about myself and body than ever before. Please don't bug me about the before and afters, I will call and ask for them , and I will post them as soon as I receive them , but I am not going to hound my doctor for them because I am aware that he and his staff are very busy. I am busy as well. Single working mother . ( I am talking to one person in particular).

*There is absolutely no point in reading all my comments on my page, a bitter jealous woman decided she was ENTITLED to claim my post is fake... and she posts and posts and posts ... so if you feel like reading a bunch of bull go ahead, actually they are pretty amusing.

Good Luck to all considering this procedure! Hope my blog could help!

<3 Ash from plano

I am going to tell you my WHOLE story , its going...

I am going to tell you my WHOLE story , its going to be long! But when researching to do this I wanted to hear every detail so I hope you do too.

I am a pretty skinny girl. I had a baby one year ago and during my pregnancy I gained 90 lbs! I went from a size 00 (90 lbs)to a size 12(190lbs) in 9 months!! I am 5'7". I have worked out pretty much every day since giving birth. I now weigh around 120, and I am very toned, I think I am in the best physical shape of my life but I still cant seem to get rid of just a few stubborn spots. Mainly loose skin though. I have horrible stretch marks from the pregnancy !

OKay so I needed a little "help" on these problem areas. I went to the consultation and the Pre-op and all that. Now surgery day : I went into the doctor's office at 10 am to recieve smartlipo on my lovehandles, arms, and inner thighs. Because my doctor is one of the best in smartlipo in the world he has doctors from all over the U.S. come to watch and study him from time to time. Just my lucky day , he asks if a colleague of his that wants to study msartlipo can watch. Of course I say yes. I got undressed and wore the skimpy little bra and string underwear they provide you and he began to draw on the areas I was getting done. Then he said well ya know I think you would really benefit from this on ur outer thighs and banana roll (right under ur butt) as well.SO he marked me up there and offered to do those areas for no additional cost! HECK YAAAAAA! ( he said it was bc I was so kind to let the other doctor watch) Also after squeezing and pinching all my fat he thought that doing body jet lipo would be more effective on every area except my inner thighs.

SO I took 3 valium and let those kick in then the surgery began! FIrst a nurse wiped me down with some really cold gel-type substance all over the areas I was getting done. I was a little loopy from the medicine so I don't remember too much. There were some very sharp uncomrtable tugs and pulls at times and some stabbing feelings... but It honestly was nothing unbearable. I never shed a tear and the doctor and nurses were so amazing of taking care of my evey need! The procedure seemed to fly by ! After they were all done the hardest part( i think) was gettin into the compression garment. You have to place the drainage pads over your incisions and get the garment pulled up and on at the same time... it took 3 people lol. Dr. Caruth personally walked me to the car ! He was soooo wonderful throughout all of it! My boyfriend was there through it all : ). He drove me home and stopped at got me some mashed potatoes from KFC. (wasnt hungry at all , but you do really need some food in your belly for the medications). I got home , wasn't really in pain , but I was pretty sleepy. I took a LOOOONNNG nap and when I woke up I noticed that there was a lot of drainage , so we changed all my pads. I used nursing pads actually. I had them left over from when I breastfed, they work like a charm. They are the perfect round size, super absorbent , and not uncomfortable to lay on. You can also use maxi pads. Travis( my boyfriend) helped me changes em out ... which i definitely have someone there to help take care of you , it would have been really hard to do all this on my own. I took and ambien and another hydrocodine and slept like a baby allllll night!

Day2: WOke up felt pretty sore... no visible bruising yet. The only REALLLY swollen area is my hands and wrists! Lol I look Like I am wearing a catchers mit! haha.. WE changed the drainage pads rigght when I woke up. Im hardly draining anything out at all now so thats great. I just can't believe how weasy all of this is! ... SHower time .. Travis helped me get out of my garments and took off all the pads, and I when I looked in the mirror OMG I almost passed out .. the results are phenomenal! After only one day , even with some swelling! I CAn NOt believe it. This is the best I have ever looked in my life. WOW. And to know its just gonna get better and better . I am so excited. Ya'll I seriously recommend this procedure. BUT I didd a lotttttt of research and went to a lot of consultations before I decided to go with my doctor. SO I definitely recommened finding the best doctor possible in your area. He may be more exspensive , but its worth it ! WHo knows he may have someone studying him that day like mine did and add some complimentary areas!

Okay so I am going to keep bloggin on this every few days to let ya'll know how its going, and how it turns out! I am going to before pictures from the doctor at my one week appointment, I'll take after pictures as well and post them . I am posting a picture of me 2 days before the procedure just so u can get an idea of what size I am before hand.

Dr. Caruth at Plano Aesthetics in Plano, TX

Dr. and his staff were all so amazing and kind to me from the consultation to even checking up on me the day after surgery. This whole experience has just been delightful, and the results thus far are incredible and will only get better!

How are your results now?
I'M realy confuse about the water lposuction no one has blog about this.Iwant to know do the fat come back and want is the long term effects.
Hmmm...if I can get over the idea of the pain, I'll have to give this procedure some serious consideration!
WOW! You look awesome. Huge difference! Congrats on going through with it.

mal from Boston
Your results are remarkable! It's only been 1 week since my procedure but I feel like my expierence is simular to yours in the sence that I had lttle to maybe mild pain during the procedure...Like you I can't remember some of it as I had 4 ativan prior. In fact I laughed at one point because my Dr. was pushing on my abs and it tickled. Thanks for sharing your outcome.
I just moved to Dallas and I am looking to get smartlipo or something like it. Ive gotten it before, but i want to find the right doctor. Who was your doctor? thanks!! -hannah

Hi Ash, I am thinking and really interested about this procedure and wanted to know if you could meet me up and talk and give me more information or just even talk on the phone. I have been doing research and I wanted to know if your Dr. or if there are any other great Drs. are out there. Please email me personally. Thanks.

Hi Ash. Well, I am in the Plano area as well. I have my consultation with Dr. Caruth in Nov. Been doing research and thinking about the Zerona as well...if you could shoot me an email - would like to talk to you more over the phone. Thanks.
I really don't see that much of a difference, except the arms which look really great!. Do you have before/after pictures of your love handles and the back of your legs?
And did you have your arms done too? Your arms look really great!
How long was it between the before and after pictures taken?
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR PICS. I DID THIS PROCEDURE A WEEK AGO. I HAVE NO BRUISE AND ANY PAIN. I AM EXCITED TO SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO BE DONE IN THE FINAL RESULTS. THANKS!
Thanks for the pictures. How far out is the after picture? And Did you have your arms done too?
I would think that if you had such graet results then your doctor would want to get the pictures for you to post....do you have them yet?
As I have already stated, my point is made. I don't feel the need to say anything more.
oh I and forgot to ask, can you provide before and after pictures?
I live in the same area, is your Doctor a plastic surgeon?
I have been following different sites for awhile now, and Judith don't waste your time with this! Aall the things you look for in a fake post is there, most of us already know it.

Okay everybody. I think both "sides" have made their opinions pretty clear, but it's starting to devolve into personal attacks (I have removed these), which is a violation of our Community Guidelines. Please keep this in mind when posting in the future.

If anyone has any specific concerns about our guidelines, please get in touch - contactus@realself.com

Thanks for your understanding,
--Sharon

Thanks for posting...now everyone can make a determination for themselves if your claim is legit. I hope that I have opened the eyes for some about what fake posts look like. As for your attack on my results, I will keep posting my "real" before and after pics as I promised on my initial entry, and let everyone decide for themselves if my lipo was a success.
--Did all the fans of realself.com get together and vote on making you the police of the smartlipo posts... I think not. Who asked YOU to decide which psts are fake and which ones are legit? I am sure that people are intelligent enough to come to their own conclusions on the integrity of the posts. I can guarantee you that they don't need your help, nor do they want it. SO before you go around making anymore accusations you might want to be 100% positive so you don't make yourself look like a fool.
Ashntrav, instead of getting personal and saying I'm a bitter old woman with nothing better to do, prove me wrong...post your original picture again! Then everyone can see for themselves!
Awh thanks .. both of you! ... I do step aerobics actually! ... CAthe Friedrich on FiTV (Directv)SHe does a series called cardio and weights ... its amazing .. and then I also do her core max workouts, they are so hard ! But you;ll see awesome results!
omg you look amazing after! it turned out so good, you don't even look like you had a baby!
I truly wrote this for women to hear my story. I was really depressed after I had my baby and gained all that weight . I am not saying smart lipo fixes everything because it doesn't. I worked out a ton and still do, and stretch marks, yup they are still there. But it has been 15 months since I had my daughter so they are not too bad now. (yes Judith... it's a crazy thing stretch marks actually fade some with time... crazy huh) But with that being said smart lipo is supposed to help tighten the skin so I am sure it helped some too , but don't have unrealistic expectations. Yes, I think my doctor was wonderful! I did a lot of research before I decided to go with him and I am very glad I did. SO be sure to find a doctor that you;ve done your homework on. GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!! I hope this helped.... And just ignore Judiths comments ,she is a bitter old woman with nothing better to do with her time.