Breast Implants (I Am a Transsexual Female)

My surgery went very well from the first consult,...

My surgery went very well from the first consult, to the actual procedure.

I am a transsexual female, and my breasts had not grown from hormones to sufficient size. I had a previous surgery in another area with my Dr., and felt very comfortable having him do my breast implants. We discussed size and shape before surgery, and the result was exactly as he said it would be. He and the staff are very professional.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He does great work, and his results are exceptional. Not to mention he's one of the nicest people I've ever met!

When I hear "Tom J. Pousti, MD" I think Leader in his field. You are very lucky to have chosen him.

Lorrie Post a Review on Dr Marcy Bowers Please I have been looking into GRS. They Just Added ad GRS Selection to the website. Everyone has been using it for there FFS tho =P
I would suggest Dr. Toby Meltzer in Scottsdale Arizona, he's quite good, and does lots of trach shaves. I'm completely post-op having had GRS with Dr Marcy Bowers, and FFS with Dr Jeffrey Spiegel in Boston.
Good luck
Lorrie
Hey I you Don't min what else did you do? I'm wanting to do my Adams apple but I'm really scared if this was the procedure you did can you share it? Only because it's hard to find someone who does the Addams apple shave.