Right Surgeon, Right Procedure (Facelift)

I am so delighted with my facelift and lower lid...

I am so delighted with my facelift and lower lid canthopexy. Living here in California, we see so many bad facelifts, especially those who are pulled too tight. I am over 70 and am being approached by younger men.

In thinking of my experience and that of friends, I am convinced of a couple truths.

1. Find out who the other surgeons go to for their facelifts.

2. If a surgeon is NOT board certified, go to one who is. There are plenty who were smart enough to pass their boards.

3. Spend the money for the real thing. My friends who had mini-lifts had revisions done in a couple years and ultimately spent more money than I did.

4. If you spend more time with a "closer" than you do with the surgeon, run. They work on commission and try to sell you more surgery than you may need.

5. Fancy addresses are just geography and have nothing to do with the results you get. Also, you are paying for those high rents. Go for the best surgeon, not the best address.

Whats the name of your plastic surgeon?You look amazing!!!Please email me back Thanks

Hello,

Provider information is shown above the review for registered users. You must be signed in to view, which requires free registration for an account.

You look very good. Can you put a picture of what you looked like before

Photo Update

Nice work! You look at least 20 years younger!
who did your surgery? I understand that Dr. Connell is retired.
hi yogajan.. you look terrific....i used to live in santa ana...in fact i worked at santa ana college for 30 years....also i'm age 74....my surgery will take place in murrieta where i now live...date is march 1....i'm very nervous...
Dr. Bruce F. Connell or Dr. Rob Kessler

Father of the modern facelift. Other plastic surgeons go to him. Other surgeons who trained under him are also excellent