Rhinoplasty Was Worth It (Higher Bridge)

My rhinoplasty came out like what I had expected....

My rhinoplasty came out like what I had expected. I asked for a higher bridge and everything came out great. The pain was mild, but overall it wasn't that bad.

Reasonable price and does a great job.

what was the name of your doctor?
Please e-mail me the doctors info. I need a rhinoplasty correction asap. thank you
would you please e-mail me or tell us who is the doctor? thank you
Can you please send me the doctors website? Sounds like a good doctor AND a good price. Cheers.
Can you please send me the doctors website address so I can check out his before and after's. Thanks!
Who was your doctor?
Is it okay if I can get the name of that doctor? Maybe his address or number I would sooo appreaciate it, thank you,., ,.,
My nose was broken and I would like to get it back the way it was before. Can you provide your doctor name and number? Also, if you don't mind, some before and after photos? I'm really worried about the expectations.
hi good job find a great doctor..could u give the name and contact information if you not to shy a few pictures of before and after..thanks=]
hi, who is the name of your dr? thanks
rhinoplasty sounds like its cheap in the US? Good for you. x
Hello, Good to hear your surgery was soo successful. Do you mind giving me the name and email address of the doctor ? if possible a phone number as well? Thank you in advance.